More Than One Shooter?

Something stinks. Yep. Unless LVPD and the FBI are trying to make her feel at ease so they can trip her up.

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

I did not realize that 32 floors was so close to the ground.

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

Muzzle flashes from the 4th floor, dumbass. This thing involved multiple shooters.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

Muzzle flashes from the 4th floor, dumbass. This thing involved multiple shooters.

Was the shooter floating in mid air on the fourth floor outside the windows? There were no broken windows where you claim there are muzzle flashes dumbass. Now tell me who told you that was the building the shooter was in?

Was the shooter floating in mid air on the fourth floor outside the windows? There were no broken windows where you claim there are muzzle flashes dumbass. Now tell me who told you that was the building the shooter was in?
He didn't have to be inside the hotel. It is possible to be in the position outside the window. What if the glass was taken out and replaced? Then he could be inside and shooting w/o breaking window.

Authorities ( and Trump ) failed to provide security therefore they cover up crime in LV and destroy proofs of ISIS connection.It could be more shooters, of course.

He didn't have to be inside the hotel. It is possible to be in the position outside the window. What if the glass was taken out and replaced? Then he could be inside and shooting w/o breaking window.

You dont sound too bright and youve never been to Vegas. Youre claiming these guys did synchronized shooting and both took long pauses before continuing to shoot?

You dont sound too bright and youve never been to Vegas. Youre claiming these guys did synchronized shooting and both took long pauses before continuing to shoot?

Actually I have been to Vegas, and know how how those windows get installed. The two are unrelated. You're claiming the muzzle flashes on the 4th floor don't sync perfectly with the sound?

apZpnHV.png

Actually I have been to Vegas, and know how how those windows get installed. The two are unrelated. You're claiming the muzzle flashes on the 4th floor don't sync perfectly with the sound?

obviously you havent been to Vegas. And no they dont sync perfectly. There is a slight delay. You know why? its because light moves faster than sound waves. So again I ask who told you it was the 4th floor and which building are you looking at in the video?

obviously you havent been to Vegas. And no they dont sync perfectly. There is a slight delay. You know why? its because light moves faster than sound waves. So again I ask who told you it was the 4th floor and which building are you looking at in the video?

What building it is I don't know. I know it's a different location than the 32nd floor, though.

What building it is I don't know. I know it's a different location than the 32nd floor, though.
How do you know that and what made you think the light slowed down to sync with the sound waves?

How do you know that and what made you think the light slowed down to sync with the sound waves?

Oh STFU. You're just being contrary for the sake of it and you know it. :tongue-44:

It's only been a little over 24 hours since this happened. Remember San Bernardino? Took them a few days to put all the pieces together on the wifes involvement. Give them more time. Lots of cell phones to go thru, lots of people to talk to.

Did they ever catch her? Nm, they killed her.

Last edited:

I find the idea of one shooter, with no real know how, pulling this off, absurd.

this reeks of organization on the level of needing a number of people that know what they are doing.

Last edited:
The shooters girlfriend. ....Wait is that Dubai I see in the background? Aww how nice.......

View attachment 152500

That picture is from 2016, and she was there visiting her niece.

"In 2016, she wrote in the comment thread under a photo, “…Kuha Sa Jumeira Beach, Dubai.” She also wrote under that photo, “That’s a beautiful City except it’s hot. Will be back there next year to visit my niece.”"

Marilou Danley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Yep she is a sunni muslim. And they aren't questioning her any further? They are just like. Oh it's ok little woman you are obviously too little and you are a woman so you are innocent. Isn't that just so nice.

I'm sure she will be questioned, but it needs to be in America. What will be telling is how she reacts while overseas. Does she stay another week or drop all her plans and head home? If she plans to stay a couple of days or whatever, she will be watched by authorities for sure.

Also, police would never tip off how suspicious they are of her while she is not in the country. They will go over the timing of her leaving with extreme skepticism.

When such a mass murder occurs it is incumbent on police to not trust any words for gospel, everything will be back checked and confirmed. It is still very early in a complex investigation.

As for the second shooter theory, it makes absolutely no sense. There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

Looks like this one:

city-lit-up-at-night-mandalay-bay-panoramic-images.jpg

There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

Police scanner audio:

At minute 2:16 “It sounds like it’s confirmed there are at least 2 shooters with fully automatic weapons.”

40 second mark "possibly another suspect on the 4th floor"

Last edited:
There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

Police scanner audio:

“It sounds like it’s confirmed there are at least 2 shooters with fully automatic weapons.”

"possibly another suspect on the 4th floor"

Lets keep the 'false flag' stuff to a low simmer.

It's day one.

Forum List

Back