More Than One Shooter?

There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

Police scanner audio:

“It sounds like it’s confirmed there are at least 2 shooters with fully automatic weapons.”

"possibly another suspect on the 4th floor"

Lets keep the 'false flag' stuff to a low simmer.

It's day one.

Disregard the title of the second video and focus on the audio.

There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

Police scanner audio:

“It sounds like it’s confirmed there are at least 2 shooters with fully automatic weapons.”

It's day one.

13 seconds in, he declares it a false flag.

clearly making him a lying pile of shit not worth the time to listen to.

29th floor, too. 3 shooters? I'm not saying "false flag". I'm saying this was militarily organized with more than 3 people involved and there was more than one shooter.

Police scanner audio:

It's day one.

13 seconds in, he declares it a false flag.

clearly making him a lying pile of shit not worth the time to listen to.

I'm talking about the police scanner audio at 40 second mark, ignore the idiot.

The shooters girlfriend. ....Wait is that Dubai I see in the background? Aww how nice.......

View attachment 152500

That picture is from 2016, and she was there visiting her niece.

"In 2016, she wrote in the comment thread under a photo, “…Kuha Sa Jumeira Beach, Dubai.” She also wrote under that photo, “That’s a beautiful City except it’s hot. Will be back there next year to visit my niece.”"

Marilou Danley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Yep she is a sunni muslim. And they aren't questioning her any further? They are just like. Oh it's ok little woman you are obviously too little and you are a woman so you are innocent. Isn't that just so nice.

I'm sure she will be questioned, but it needs to be in America. What will be telling is how she reacts while overseas. Does she stay another week or drop all her plans and head home? If she plans to stay a couple of days or whatever, she will be watched by authorities for sure.

Also, police would never tip off how suspicious they are of her while she is not in the country. They will go over the timing of her leaving with extreme skepticism.

When such a mass murder occurs it is incumbent on police to not trust any words for gospel, everything will be back checked and confirmed. It is still very early in a complex investigation.

As for the second shooter theory, it makes absolutely no sense. There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

They cleared her of any involvement on national tv. How can they do that when they have had no physical interview with her? That is what makes no sense. Hopefully they were just trying to make her feel comfortable enough to come back to the states.

As for the second shooter theory...there were police scanner with information about a shooter on the 4th floor.

The bottom line is that 59 of my fellow Americans were murdered. Had their lives snuffed out, never to be again. I want to know why. This is serious shit. You guys want to try and one up someone that is what matters. That is disgusting. I would hate to think that this could happen to any of us.

LKEder apparently thinks that 59 people being murdered is funny.

The shooters girlfriend. ....Wait is that Dubai I see in the background? Aww how nice.......

View attachment 152500

"In 2016, she wrote in the comment thread under a photo, “…Kuha Sa Jumeira Beach, Dubai.” She also wrote under that photo, “That’s a beautiful City except it’s hot. Will be back there next year to visit my niece.”"

Yep she is a sunni muslim. And they aren't questioning her any further? They are just like. Oh it's ok little woman you are obviously too little and you are a woman so you are innocent. Isn't that just so nice.

I'm sure she will be questioned, but it needs to be in America. What will be telling is how she reacts while overseas. Does she stay another week or drop all her plans and head home? If she plans to stay a couple of days or whatever, she will be watched by authorities for sure.

Also, police would never tip off how suspicious they are of her while she is not in the country. They will go over the timing of her leaving with extreme skepticism.

When such a mass murder occurs it is incumbent on police to not trust any words for gospel, everything will be back checked and confirmed. It is still very early in a complex investigation.

As for the second shooter theory, it makes absolutely no sense. There were no calls in about a second shooter and if there was a second shooter, why would they be isolated?

They cleared her of any involvement on national tv. How can they do that when they have had no physical interview with her? That is what makes no sense. Hopefully they were just trying to make her feel comfortable enough to come back to the states.

As for the second shooter theory...there were police scanner with information about a shooter on the 4th floor.

They cleared her of not being a participant in the shooting. I mean she is in Japan...

Now that doesn't mean they can't later file chargers on her for being a conspirator.

I think there was a second spitter on the grassy knoll in Dallas. He's been there waiting just in case he was ever needed again.

Send this thread to Conspiracy Theories please, Jesus H.

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

Are you really gonna sit there and pretend as if the CIA, FBI or Homeland Security has never pulled any shady stunts then lied about it? What about Iraq's WMDs? How quickly we forget. There's mountains of evidence of the CIA's involvement in overthrowing governments in South America such as "Operation PBSUCCESS", not to mention the assassinations of JFK and Martin Luther King.

It's "there are" mountains, not "there's".

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

Alex Jones is already saying the shooting was done by the Deep State.

Turkey was involved? (Alex Jones knows little of why and where the term originated.)

According to the police conference today, they have not cleared her and she is now back in the Philippines. And according to the sheriff he had been sending tens of thousands of dollars to someone in the Philippines.
He had also possibly planned to do this back in Sept during another festival, but couldn't get the rooms he wanted. His third home also had guns and ammunition in Reno. They are saying it appears to have been planned well ahead.

View attachment 152500

Alex Jones is already saying the shooting was done by the Deep State.

I don't think that. But that I do think they aren't telling us everything. I just don't know why. I want to know why they are lying. And yes, it sounds like 2 different shooters coming from different places

a) Of course they aren't telling us everything- it is still an active investigation
b) Why are you accusing 'them' - whoever that is- of lying?

Why is it if there is a national tragedy someone has to wave the Conspiracy flag?

LATEST: Jason Aldean cancels upcoming performances in Los Angeles, Chula Vista and Anaheim in wake of Sunday’s deadly shooting in Las Vegas - KSWB

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

I did not realize that 32 floors was so close to the ground.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

Alex Jones said so

View attachment 152500

Are there no extradition laws in Japan/Australia/Philippines? Tell them to arrest her for questioning in the USA and send her sorry ass back here. And if they don't, this bitch will not be able to show her face anywhere in the world and will eventually get busted.

Forum List

Back