More Than One Shooter?

Oh STFU. You're just being contrary for the sake of it and you know it.

ASCLEPIAS is usually the one running off the rails but you're giving him a run for his money. I don't think he can keep up with you.

Take the window out, then fire an automatic weapon at the crowd below, then stop and put the window back together again. All while getting your weapons and spent cartridges out of the area or anyone, save you, noticing that there were shots coming from a different location.

Impressive!

ASCLEPIAS is usually the one running off the rails but you're giving him a run for his money. I don't think he can keep up with you.

Take the window out, then fire an automatic weapon at the crowd below, then stop and put the window back together again. All while getting your weapons and spent cartridges out of the area or anyone, save you, noticing that there were shots coming from a different location.

Impressive!

Maybe he was using a window cleaner thing and hanging down from the roof and shooting?

Impressive!

Maybe he was using a window cleaner thing and hanging down from the roof and shooting?

Anything is possible.

Impressive!

Anything is possible.

Yep, 2aGuy, DarkFury, and some of the other numbnuts on this forum might post something worthwhile. It's possible.

Impressive!

Do you know what holds those windows in?

Impressive!

Yeah it's thick rubber strips. Do you have any idea how heavy those windows are? They are heavier than regular windows due to the special tint in them.

Take the window out, then fire a
HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif
n automatic weapon at the crowd below, then stop and put the window back together again. All while getting your weapons and spent cartridges out of the area or anyone, save you, noticing that there were shots coming from a different location.

Impressive!

Chewing gum!

Probably takes one person 5 or 10 minutes to install one!

Take the window out, then fire a
HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif
n automatic weapon at the crowd below, then stop and put the window back together again. All while getting your weapons and spent cartridges out of the area or anyone, save you, noticing that there were shots coming from a different location.

Impressive!

Chewing gum!

Probably takes one person 5 or 10 minutes to install one!

That's what I thought. You have no clue. It's silicone.

The bottom line is that 59 of my fellow Americans were murdered. Had their lives snuffed out, never to be again. I want to know why. This is serious shit. You guys want to try and one up someone that is what matters. That is disgusting. I would hate to think that this could happen to any of us.

LKEder apparently thinks that 59 people being murdered is funny.
you are funny. in a disgusting way.

Impressive!

Never heard of a brass-catcher?

LMT_brass_catcher_mounted.jpg

I bet the police find .30 cal bullets were fired, or m249 belt-feds.

It's all in the ballistics right now.

L.V.P.D. Audio.

Not gonna listen to a long recording. What do you want us to hear?

"multiple shooters" "29 and 32" "automatic fire".

Keep in mind the room was 330-ish yards away from the target, there's bullet drop and everything involved.

The key phrases are very early in.

Why would you dishonor the LVPD by suggesting that they are lying about how many shooters there were?

latest

The bottom line is that 59 of my fellow Americans were murdered. Had their lives snuffed out, never to be again. I want to know why. This is serious shit. You guys want to try and one up someone that is what matters. That is disgusting. I would hate to think that this could happen to any of us.

LKEder apparently thinks that 59 people being murdered is funny.
you are funny. in a disgusting way.

You are disgusting in a disgusting way.

Forum List

Back