More Tolerance From The left

IOW Mob rule. Whichever side can get more of its members to commit more violent acts wins.
Yeah, that's the formula right there.
No violence is required, just shame. That's a lot of how societies control people you know. Worked great for the Catholic Church and made them rich as hell in the process.

Not required, merely threatened.
Back in the '50s liberals decried that as "McCarthyism". Today liberals ARE the McCarthyites.
That wasn't shame.

When CEOs get picked or canned on the basis of their personal beliefs then we are seriously fucked.

I am waiting for the next cock-sucker/carpet muncher to start with "Would you support a racist CEO" bullcrap.
Some beliefs are worthy of such things. We have freedom of religion here, not freedom of it won't come back to bite you on the ass.

All donations to such things should be public. That solves most of this right there. "Donater" Beware.

Ok would you be in favor of pro-traditional groups persecuting gays who gave to trying to unsuccessfully defeat Prop 8 by getting them fired and ostracized?

No? Then don't promote this kind of fascism either. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just like you can't celebrate the Windsor decision for allowing the woman in New York to be federally recognized as married because the state's consensus said she was, and then say a state's consensus isn't binding on the description of marriage in California when it suits you in the opposite direction.

Last edited:
Anybody as shocked as I am? :eek:

:lmao:

Lib Rag Salon Says Mozilla CEO Just The Start, Calls For Getting Every Executive Who Donated To Pro-Traditional Marriage Group Fired…

Purge the Bigots

Brendan Eich is just the beginning. Let’s oust everyone who donated to the campaign against gay marriage.

Unreal.

FUCK Salon. I refuse to post a link to that scum-sucking piece of intolerant shit.

Find it yourselves.

Via Salon:

Brendan Eich is gone. The creator of JavaScript and co-founder of mozilla.org has quit as Mozilla’s CEO, forced out by the uproar over a donation he made six years ago to a ballot measure against gay marriage. There’s no record of Eich discriminating against gay employees—“I never saw any kind of behavior or attitude from him that was not in line with Mozilla’s values of inclusiveness,” says the company’s chairwoman, Mitchell Baker. [...]

Some of my colleagues are celebrating. They call Eich a bigot who got what he deserved. I agree. But let’s not stop here. If we’re serious about enforcing the new standard, thousands of other employees who donated to the same anti-gay ballot measure must be punished.

More than 35,000 people gave money to the campaign for Proposition 8, the 2008 ballot measure that declared, “Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.” You can download the entire list, via the Los Angeles Times, as a compressed spreadsheet. Each row lists the donor’s employer. If you organize the data by company, you can add up the total number of donors and dollars that came from people associated with that company.

The first thing you’ll notice, if you search for Eich, is that he’s the only Mozilla employee who gave to the campaign for Prop 8. His $1,000 was more than canceled out by three Mozilla employees who donated to the other side.

The next thing you’ll notice is that other companies, including other tech firms, substantially outscored Mozilla in pro-Prop 8 contributions attributed to their employees. That includes Adobe, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, and Yahoo, as well as Disney, DreamWorks, Gap, and Warner Bros.

Thirty-seven companies in the database are linked to more than 1,300 employees who gave nearly $1 million in combined contributions to the campaign for Prop 8. Twenty-five tech companies are linked to 435 employees who gave more than $300,000. Many of these employees gave $1,000 apiece, if not more. Some, like Eich, are probably senior executives.

Why do these bigots still have jobs? Let’s go get them.

To organize the next stage of the purge, I’ve compiled the financial data into three tables. Here’s the first table. It shows 37 companies whose names, in one form or another, appear next to a total of at least $10,000 (per company) in donations to Prop 8. The list isn’t complete, but it’s a start.

It didn't come from Salon. It's an opinion piece from The Slate. But I guess you don't think the author's entitled to his right to free speech?

Brendan Eich quits Mozilla: Let?s purge all the anti-gay donors to Prop 8.

Refusing to post links to articles is against forum rules. I've already reported one similar infraction from you today. Hopefully you'll be banned after this one.

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

When CEOs get picked or canned on the basis of their personal beliefs then we are seriously fucked.

I am waiting for the next cock-sucker/carpet muncher to start with "Would you support a racist CEO" bullcrap.
Some beliefs are worthy of such things. We have freedom of religion here, not freedom of it won't come back to bite you on the ass.

All donations to such things should be public. That solves most of this right there. "Donater" Beware.

Ok would you be in favor of pro-traditional groups persecuting gays who gave to trying to unsuccessfully defeat Prop 8 by getting them fired and ostracized?

No? Then don't promote this kind of fascism either. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just like you can't celebrate the Windsor decision for allowing the woman in New York to be federally recognized as married because the state's consensus said she was, and then say a state's consensus isn't binding on the description of marriage in California when it suits you in the opposite direction.
When the donations are public, the chips will fall where they may.

Translation: Our side has more violent crazies to terrorize the opposition.

I personally couldn't care less about this issue.

In fact I think all bed wetters should engage in unprotected gay sex as often as possible, and have their wombs power washed on a regular basis just in case some fetal tissue defies the odds and manages too develop.

I do agree with Edge that the true agenda isn't equality, it's promotion of deviance.

That's why we keep our children away from moonbat influence. The left will die off naturally through attrition as they abort themselves, and fuck themselves into extinction. It would be nice if a plague or other event could sweep our urban centers of about 20 million parasites quickly, but either way these parasites will suffer and die.

Translation: If you're concerned that it's a highly partisan or polarizing cause that could hurt your career, you don't donate in the first place.

From now on I'm going to call everyone I disagree with a "bed wetter".

Especially peepeePete the bed wetter.

BINGO. For now. But when push comes to shove, who knows what will happen with the rednecks and their backs against the wall and all..

Last edited:
bed wetters

lol...I honestly didn't think you'd actually say that on the forum.

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?

5???????????

If you've ever filled out an application for military service you might have found out that people who chronically wet their beds after the age of 12 are screened out because they're deemed mentally instable.

Incidentally Bradley Manning was both found to be a bed wetter, a pillow biter and a moonbat.

So it's easy to see the trend.

Moonbats = mentally unstable = bed wetters.

Judging by your reaction, I hit a nerve haven't I bed wetter?

:D
:laugh:
:fu:

bed wetters

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?

5???????????

If you've ever filled out an application for military service you might have found out that people who chronically wet their beds after the age of 12 are screened out because they're deemed mentally instable.

Incidentally Bradley Manning was both found to be a bed wetter, a pillow biter and a moonbat.

Just to be clear also, I'm not implying all bed wetters are liberals. Some bed wetters pay no attention to politics.

However everyone knows all liberals are bed wetters.

bed wetters

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?

5???????????

Umm...I'm retired military, peepeePetie. Of course I filled out an app. I wasn't a bed wetter, but my older brother was and the teasing he got from us, his fellow brothers, was atrocious and childish. Because we were around five.

He also joined the military and is now a well adjusted aviation engineer.

Forum List

Back