More Tolerance From The left

It's not right, but when the scouts declares money equals speech, unintended consequences may result.

No, they fucked up when they ruled expression = speech.

If a crucifix in a jar of urine is speech so is money.

If a statue of Jesus smeared with shit is speech so is money.

If four Presidents on the cover of Hustler Magazine jacking off is speech, so is money.

lol...I honestly didn't think you'd actually say that on the forum.

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?

5???????????

If you've ever filled out an application for military service you might have found out that people who chronically wet their beds after the age of 12 are screened out because they're deemed mentally instable.

Incidentally Bradley Manning was both found to be a bed wetter, a pillow biter and a moonbat.

So it's easy to see the trend.

Moonbats = mentally unstable = bed wetters.

Judging by your reaction, I hit a nerve haven't I bed wetter?

:D
:laugh:
:fu:

Umm...I'm retired military, peepeePetie. Of course I filled out an app. I wasn't a bed wetter, but my older brother was and the teasing he got from us, his fellow brothers, was atrocious and childish. Because we were around five.

He also joined the military and is now a well adjusted aviation engineer.

Likely story....

:blahblah: :bs1: :eusa_liar:

It's not right, but when the scouts declares money equals speech, unintended consequences may result.

If four Presidents on the cover of Hustler Magazine jacking off is speech, so is money.
Two of those are art, one is Satire, and money in politics is a serious problem. It means your country is for sale to the highest bidder, and ours is.

Oh look. We have one of the sock puppets introducing a strawman into the conversation. Must be something about what was said here that got them needing a distraction:

Ok would you be in favor of pro-traditional groups persecuting gays who gave to trying to unsuccessfully defeat Prop 8 by getting them fired and ostracized?

No? Then don't promote this kind of fascism either. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just like you can't celebrate the Windsor decision for allowing the woman in New York to be federally recognized as married because the state's consensus said she was, and then say a state's consensus isn't binding on the description of marriage in California when it suits you in the opposite direction.

This could be a blessing, since there are more people against gay marrige. Than there is for it. Bring this up in the next elections, show how intolerant liberals are. Hell as stupid as the young uninformed voters are, just tell them that liberals are starting to hate video games, and they could come after them next. Really show how intolerant the tolerant party is.

Two of those are art, one is Satire, and money in politics is a serious problem. It means your country is for sale to the highest bidder, and ours is.

Exactly. Regardless of where you stand on an issue, if someone uses their economic might to speak politically, don't cry me a fcking river if someone else screws with their economic well being in response.

From now on I'm going to call everyone I disagree with a "bed wetter".

Especially peepeePete the bed wetter.

Don't you have some guys ass to violate?

If these butt-pirates get their way, it will be a hate crime to deny them access too your ass. In his "mind" the only violation would be "failure to lubricate".
Do you just like blue, or is your ego so large you want all your posts to stand out? Either way, it's annoying.

Don't you have some guys ass to violate?

If these butt-pirates get their way, it will be a hate crime to deny them access too your ass. In his "mind" the only violation would be "failure to lubricate".
Do you just like blue, or is your ego so large you want all your posts to stand out? Either way, it's annoying.

Could it be, just perhaps, that the color is intended to emphasize the homophobic slurs with which he seeks attention?

Could it be, just perhaps, that the color is intended to emphasize the homophobic slurs with which he seeks attention?
I would suspect. Maybe he's a bit light in his loafers?

Exactly. Regardless of where you stand on an issue, if someone uses their economic might to speak politically, don't cry me a fcking river if someone else screws with their economic well being in response.

Money in political support for campaigns is not a huge problem.. as long as it is openly disclosed..

Politicians promising money and giving out money and goods that they have no business doing, in the name of government 'fairness', now THAT is a problem

The point is; however, that those screaming for tolerance ONLY want their views and actions to be tolerated.. by force of government if necessary... when views or actions oppose their tunnel like stance, they are the most intolerant of assholes...

Money in political support for campaigns is not a huge problem.. as long as it is openly disclosed..

Politicians promising money and giving out money and goods that they have no business doing, in the name of government 'fairness', now THAT is a problem

The point is; however, that those screaming for tolerance ONLY want their views and actions to be tolerated.. by force of government if necessary... when views or actions oppose their tunnel like stance, they are the most intolerant of assholes...

it's a partisan problem for sure.

Forum List

Back