More trouble in trump world

The inescapable conclusion from her sworn statements is Trump-aligned lawyers and other loyalists attempted to illegally influence Hutchinson’s testimony before the Committee—and that is a very serious matter indeed.

Sadly people like Fauci and James Clapper actually perjuring themselves didn't seem to be.

The inescapable conclusion from her sworn statements is Trump-aligned lawyers and other loyalists attempted to illegally influence Hutchinson’s testimony before the Committee—and that is a very serious matter indeed.

Sadly people like Fauci and James Clapper actually perjuring themselves didn't seem to be.
MAGA LIE....of course.

MAGA LIE....of course.

It's so sad how so many will defend those who do wrong as long as they are perceived to be on their side.

I do not support a two tiered justice system. Where some can get away with something while others can not.

Clapper said he said the "least untruthful" thing he could. That is still a lie. In hindsight we understand it was an outright lie and instead of going after the one who went before the country and lied, we went after the one who exposed that lie.

Fauci's lie has been proven also.

When one can break our laws and get away with it, I support all being able to do the same.

It's so sad how so many will defend those who do wrong as long as they are perceived to be on their side.

I do not support a two tiered justice system. Where some can get away with something while others can not.

Clapper said he said the "least untruthful" thing he could. That is still a lie. In hindsight we understand it was an outright lie and instead of going after the one who went before the country and lied, we went after the one who exposed that lie.

Fauci's lie has been proven also.

When one can break our laws and get away with it, I support all being able to do the same.
They are lies in MAGA world...which is dying a slow painful death.

Heads will roll in trump world. Give Jack Smith some time. He is a bull dog prosecutor.
LOL the grifter bitch who wasn’t even there and had her testimony completely debunked by Secret Service agents that were there?

723006C2-E353-4575-8582-BB3A9AE3E2F3.jpeg

Sigh...beating up on the public servants and people just doing their jobs...again?? :(

Meadows has been quiet lately. Could he be talking to prosecutors?

Nixon cannot hold a candle to the Mafia World that trump installed into his regime. The statements that are included in the K6 final report are right out of the Mafia playback. People WILL go to jail for trying to protect trump.

DOJ prosecutors know who the head of this illegal effort was. They will squeeze until someone gives up the truth. Mark better give up the goods. 20 years in a federal lockup will do his career no good.

Heads will roll in trump world. Give Jack Smith some time. He is a bull dog prosecutor.
Given his reputation, I'm confident he won't indict unless he's sure he can win, a la Garland.

My concern with all of this is that those who have crafted our laws may not have factored in this mafia-like behavior, in which so much damage can be caused by little more than a wink and a nod. So some of this stuff may have been anti-Constitution and anti-American, but not necessarily illegal.

The Georgia phone call and the government documents cases seem pretty cut and dry. The rest? I dunno.

Yes....we all know trump, Meadows, and the "stop the steal" crowd lied. Read the Report and stop trying to change the subject to Clapper and Fauci.

They did lie. I'm not trying to deny that. This country is falling apart though over extreme partisanship.

Forum List

Back