🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Trump Team Lawsuits

The sore loser in chief is going to make the republican party follow him out on a rotten limb. Did you hear a crack? I did.

Massive fraud has been found. Watch the video.

Mark Levin had a guy on his show today who had the complete rundown on all Trump lawsuits and state recounts. Good things are in the offing.

The sore loser in chief is going to make the republican party follow him out on a rotten limb. Did you hear a crack? I did.

Go fuck yourself.

Here come the progs whining there is no proof. Again. Denial ain't a river in Egypt and it's not gonna help you all this time

Leslie-Nielsen-Nothing-to-See-Here.gif

That was your brain sliding out your ear.
The decision is being made in the highest counsels of the republican party to throw Trump to the wolves after he finally leaves office. This time next year he will be about as politically relevant as Sarah Palin. Another loser who cost them big.

BREAKING: Real Clear Politics Pulls Pennsylvania Call for Biden — WITHDRAWS ELECTORAL VOTES!
Published November 9, 2020 at 6:10pm

Real Clear Politics on Monday pulled their call for Joe Biden in Pennsylvania.
Joe Biden came from a 700,000 vote deficit on Election night and with the help of OVER ONE MILLION NEW VOTES overtook President Donald Trump by Friday!

The decision is being made in the highest counsels of the republican party to throw Trump to the wolves after he finally leaves office. This time next year he will be about as politically relevant as Sarah Palin. Another loser who cost them big.

The RINOs have been doing that for 4 years ya demwit.

Now we are past lawsuits and into criminal investigations

You still vote for any lump in a suit with an R after their names. In the end you will accept what they give you to vote for. The Trump experiment was a failure. The fringe loons are headed back under their rocks.

You still vote for any lump in a suit with an R after their names. In the end you will accept what they give you to vote for. The Trump experiment was a failure. The fringe loons are headed back under their rocks.

The Trump,so called experiment was a huge success!
Voting Repub is no longer a viable choice unless they're pro Trump.
Most Conservative voters know who the rino's are and will likely not vote for them......I know I wont.
There's a reason why conservatives went with Trump.
The republican party screwed their voters by promising change and they sat on their hands and let Barry do whatever he wanted.
Which of course was the reason Trump was elected in the first place.

Forum List

Back