🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Trump Winning: Economy Better By Almost Every Measure...

I wouldn't be tootin this horn just yet. This Weds two things happen, The Fed meets and odds are she'll/they'll raise the rates and Congress has to take up the Debt Ceiling again. Yellin is a part of the Power Structure, she will raise those rates and it will hurth the economy.

After the Obama Fed held interest rates artificial low and printed money hand over fist to "stimulate the economy". That money now needs to be pulled from the economy to raise the value of the dollar back up.

Anybody with a touch of sense and a tad of economic intellegence understood that the raising of interest rates was inevitable. Only through job creation to increase the tax base, and business growth for added employment and creation of goods, will the scales balance out.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, the Fed doesn't answer to any American Prez, raising those rates will castrate any growth you might have hoped for. You aren't going to like what's coming.

p.s. Need I remind you that this will happen at the same time that Russia, China, and Iran will decouple oil from the dollar.
Goood times.

Great news for America, bad news for Democrat Trump-Haters. Jobs are coming back to Americans. Good on Trump. :thup:

America's Labor Market Is Getting Better by Almost Any Measure

America’s labor market might not be as great yet as President Donald Trump wants, but by almost any measure, it’s getting better.

Employers added an above-forecast 235,000 positions in February, while measures of joblessness and underemployment improved, the Labor Department’s monthly report showed on Friday. Wage growth picked up and the share of prime-age Americans in the labor force rose to the highest since 2011, suggesting the economy’s strength is drawing people off the sidelines...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
And you think this is sudden? All those reports last year and the year before about a 74 month steady rise were 'fake news'? Like the jobs reports that Trump touted as fake and now suddenly are true? Do you prefer the grape or the strawberry kool-aid?

Oh yes, they named it "The Fed" to confuse folks just like you. They answer to the Rothchild's an nobody else.

Great news for America, bad news for Democrat Trump-Haters. Jobs are coming back to Americans. Good on Trump. :thup:

America’s labor market might not be as great yet as President Donald Trump wants, but by almost any measure, it’s getting better.

Employers added an above-forecast 235,000 positions in February, while measures of joblessness and underemployment improved, the Labor Department’s monthly report showed on Friday. Wage growth picked up and the share of prime-age Americans in the labor force rose to the highest since 2011, suggesting the economy’s strength is drawing people off the sidelines...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
And you think this is sudden? All those reports last year and the year before about a 74 month steady rise were 'fake news'? Like the jobs reports that Trump touted as fake and now suddenly are true? Do you prefer the grape or the strawberry kool-aid?

The economy still stinks. Look up how many retail stores are shutting the doors of their stores.

I wouldn't be tootin this horn just yet. This Weds two things happen, The Fed meets and odds are she'll/they'll raise the rates and Congress has to take up the Debt Ceiling again. Yellin is a part of the Power Structure, she will raise those rates and it will hurth the economy.

After the Obama Fed held interest rates artificial low and printed money hand over fist to "stimulate the economy". That money now needs to be pulled from the economy to raise the value of the dollar back up.

Anybody with a touch of sense and a tad of economic intellegence understood that the raising of interest rates was inevitable. Only through job creation to increase the tax base, and business growth for added employment and creation of goods, will the scales balance out.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, the Fed doesn't answer to any American Prez, raising those rates will castrate any growth you might have hoped for. You aren't going to like what's coming.

Spot On. Yellin works for the NWO Globalist Elites. I believe she'll try to sabotage Trump's Presidency at every turn. The Fed answers only to the Fed. I wouldn't trust her.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

The economy still stinks. Look up how many retail stores are shutting the doors of their stores.
Dang! I figured Trump would have had them in for a snack and a chat and it would be the 50s econ all over again.

Most American's believed Obama and Hillary's bullshit claim about taking KDaffy out because of alleged "crimes" against the Libyan people. Nope, old Kdaffy was proposing to trade oil for the Gold Dinar. It's always about the money.

It may not be totally perfect, but it's damned sure not going to be Carter-esque. The pain suffered is directly proportional to the amount of rise. If it only goes up a point or two, it will be survivable.

With more jobs, manufacturing, and economic growth it will balance out. Now you're going to say something about "stifled growth". It might slow down a bit, but I can't see how it could get to the level of the Carter or Obama administrations. Depending , of course,on the ultimate interest rate.

Not being a trained economist, I do tend to follow the economy, I am optimistic that, even with a moderate increase, we will see a sustained, and sustainable, growth in the economy.

It may not be totally perfect, but it's damned sure not going to be Carter-esque. The pain suffered is directly proportional to the amount of rise. If it only goes up a point or two, it will be survivable.

With more jobs, manufacturing, and economic growth it will balance out. Now you're going to say something about "stifled growth". It might slow down a bit, but I can't see how it could get to the level of the Carter or Obama administrations. Depending , of course,on the ultimate interest rate.

Not being a trained economist, I do tend to follow the economy, I am optimistic that, even with a moderate increase, we will see a sustained, and sustainable, growth in the economy.

I am a bit more pessimistic. The Fed artificially propped all of this up for Obama, they won't do the same for Trump.They will do what they ALWAYS do. War. We sent B-52's to Korea and we sent Troops to Syria, Obama built up men and materiel along Russia's borders. War is coming.

Forum List

Back