🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Trump Winning: Economy Better By Almost Every Measure...

If anyone expected snowflakes to praise Trump for his kickass 1st month they were fooling themselves.
February was a month of debacle after debacle for Trump, and we're supposed to praise him just because the same number of people got jobs this February as last year under Obama? Let's see how next February turns out. These people weren't hired with money made under Trump's regime.
Oh you poor butt-hurt snowflake...

Illegal immigration down 40%
Record hight stock market spikes
Massive job growth not seen in 10 years
Unemployment down
Nation debt drops

It's going to be a LOOOOOOONG next 4 -8 years for you.

:itsok:

Illegal immigration down 40% - Under Obama, record deportations and declining number of illegal imigration
Record hight stock market spikes - Under Obama, the stock market gained over 12,000 points
Massive job growth not seen in 10 years - blatant lie
Unemployment down - same under Obama
Nation debt drops - under Obama budget
So much crap to refute, so little time...
Let's just tap the last point - Obama had no budget. Congress controls the budget. Obama STOLE $1 billion in his last days and gave it to the UN. He was a f*ing economic disaster when he had a Democratic Party run Congress.
Obama had the House for 2 years. The rest of his term the GOP held the power of the purse.

Employers added an above-forecast 235,000 positions in February

Do you know how many jobs were added in February, 2016?

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

That a simple, "thank you, President Obama", would suffice.

Obama isn't the President.

He created the trend.

He should get the credit.

Trump hasn't done shit.

Obama isn't the President. Get over it.

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

He created the trend.

Trump hasn't done shit.

What did he do to "create the trend"?

Without cause and effect evidence, crediting Trump with positive economic numbers one month into his presidency is ludicrous.

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

He created the trend.

Trump hasn't done shit.

More than Trump's done.

What's your point?

He created the trend.

Trump hasn't done shit.

More than Trump's done.

$20 Trillion Debt. That's the horrific debacle Trump inherited from your boy Hussein. Nuff said

The economy getting better is winning? I guess Obama spent 8 years winning. I'm glad employers made money last year under Obama so that they could hire people this year.

FYI.....Over Seventy (70) Months of Jobs Reports, and only now you notice? PUSSY GRABBER AIN'T DONE SHIT. TWO MONTHS ON THE JOB AND HE IS SELLING THIS COUNTRY TO RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

He was when employers made profit allowing them to hire new people last month. Just like in February 2016.
You snowflakes keep saying profits have nothing to do with job creation. That's why you say it's Okey to impose punatve taxes on them.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

He was when employers made profit allowing them to hire new people last month. Just like in February 2016.
You snowflakes keep saying profits have nothing to do with job creation. That's why you say it's Okey to impose punatve taxes on them.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yeah, I wouldn't listen to OWS (Occupy Wall Street) nutters on economic issues. One day they're boasting about record Wall Street profits under Obama, the next day they're spewing venom about how 'evil' record Wall Street profits are.

You're dealing with completely lost folks. My guess is, they'll be getting back to shitting on police cars real soon. There's a Republican President now. Stay tuned.

I wouldn't be tootin this horn just yet. This Weds two things happen, The Fed meets and odds are she'll/they'll raise the rates and Congress has to take up the Debt Ceiling again. Yellin is a part of the Power Structure, she will raise those rates and it will hurt the economy.

Last edited:

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

He created the trend.

Trump hasn't done shit.

YET!

Hint; 235,000

What's your point?

He created the trend.

Trump hasn't done shit.

Huh, bet you felt differently when Slick Willy took over and rode Reagan's economy into the history books.

Without cause and effect evidence, crediting Trump with positive economic numbers one month into his presidency is ludicrous.

So is blaming him for any and all imaginary or real failures in such a short time in his presidency.

I wouldn't be tootin this horn just yet. This Weds two things happen, The Fed meets and odds are she'll/they'll raise the rates and Congress has to take up the Debt Ceiling again. Yellin is a part of the Power Structure, she will raise those rates and it will hurth the economy.

Oh, she definitely can't be trusted. She's a Globalist Elite Puppet. It wouldn't surprise me if the Globalist Elites attempt to sink the World Economy. They'll do it, and then blame it all on Trump. Some will laugh that off as 'Crazy Conspiracy' talk, but those folks really do have the power in the world.

The Globalist Elites are seeking revenge on Trump. He's upset their Globalist 'Order.' They will try everything to sabotage his Presidency. NWO scum like George Soros, have vowed that. So yeah, keep a close eye on Yellin. She's dangerous.

I wouldn't be tootin this horn just yet. This Weds two things happen, The Fed meets and odds are she'll/they'll raise the rates and Congress has to take up the Debt Ceiling again. Yellin is a part of the Power Structure, she will raise those rates and it will hurth the economy.

After the Obama Fed held interest rates artificial low and printed money hand over fist to "stimulate the economy". That money now needs to be pulled from the economy to raise the value of the dollar back up.

Anybody with a touch of sense and a tad of economic intellegence understood that the raising of interest rates was inevitable. Only through job creation to increase the tax base, and business growth for added employment and creation of goods, will the scales balance out.

After the Obama Fed held interest rates artificial low and printed money hand over fist to "stimulate the economy". That money now needs to be pulled from the economy to raise the value of the dollar back up.

Anybody with a touch of sense and a tad of economic intellegence understood that the raising of interest rates was inevitable. Only through job creation to increase the tax base, and business growth for added employment and creation of goods, will the scales balance out.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, the Fed doesn't answer to any American Prez, raising those rates will castrate any growth you might have hoped for. You aren't going to like what's coming.

Forum List

Back