More vote buying by the left. 14 billion on internet for lowlifes.

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — The Biden administration announced on Monday that 20 internet companies have agreed to provide discounted service to people with low incomes, a program that could effectively make tens of millions of households eligible for free service through an already existing federal subsidy.

The $1 trillion infrastructure package passed by Congress last year included $14.2 billion funding for the Affordable Connectivity Program, which provides $30 monthly subsidies ($75 in tribal areas) on internet service for millions of lower-income households.

With the new commitment from the internet providers, some 48 million households will be eligible for $30 monthly plans for 100 megabits per second, or higher speed, service — making internet service fully paid for with the government subsidy if they sign up with one of the providers participating in the program.

Biden, during his White House run and the push for the infrastructure bill, made expanding high-speed internet access in rural and low-income areas a priority. He has repeatedly spoken out about low-income families that struggled finding reliable Wi-Fi, so their children could take part in remote schooling and complete homework assignments early in the coronavirus pandemic.

So I guess free education, free food, free housing, free school lunches, free medical care, free daycare isn't enough. Now this country at 30 trillion in debt is going to provide lowlifes with high speed internet service thanks to idiots that voted for this moron. This cost is about twice as much as Trump asked for to secure our border which is totally out of control today, and will be much worse by the end of the month according to the Border Patrol.

Oh, and the subsidies will not be enough. The providers will likely increase rates on working people to help pay for their philanthropy.
Yeah! Keep them in the cycle of poverty! BFM...

Yeah! Keep them in the cycle of poverty! BFM...

The internet doesn't take you out of the cycle of poverty. Hard work does, not making irresponsible decisions like having children you can't afford to raise, getting involved in dope, dropping out of school, getting in trouble with the law. That's what keeps you in the cycle of poverty, not lack of internet on your kitchen table.

Ask the idiot from WVA or your heroes, dupe.

Bolton says Putin was waiting for his pal Trump to get reelected and dismantle NATO....Trump and Pal Putin both believe their own crap thank God...

No credibility as that ghoul is an anti-Trumnper if there ever was one. All he likes is war and Trump worked for four years to keep us out of any new wars.

You have the right to say what you want. You don’t have the right to decide that your labels are the correct ones.

You should learn to accept this insanely simple fact or reality will not be kind to you.
"I do, actually. I get to apply labels just like you. Your little bitch fit is meaningless. People don't need you to make decisions and judgments for them. That's just cold, hard reality. If you disagree, please tell us what gave you that authority."

Odd how you're just pretending this question doesn't exist.

So you have no authority. You KNOW you don't have any authority. You just expect people to believe what you insist they believe because...reasons.

How's that working out for you, child?

Hint: It's not. At all.

No credibility as that ghoul is an anti-Trumnper if there ever was one. All he likes is war and Trump worked for four years to keep us out of any new wars.
You mean people were able to dissuade or distract the idiot. He wanted to attack Iran, Venezuela, and Mexico....lol. Try reality sometime....and the dossier is neither proven nor disproven. He really wants a Trump hotel there lol....

"I do, actually. I get to apply labels just like you. Your little bitch fit is meaningless. People don't need you to make decisions and judgments for them. That's just cold, hard reality. If you disagree, please tell us what gave you that authority."

Odd how you're just pretending this question doesn't exist.

So you have no authority. You KNOW you don't have any authority. You just expect people to believe what you insist they believe because...reasons.

How's that working out for you, child?

Hint: It's not. At all.
I don’t have that authority. I never claimed to have that authority.

Do you have any more dumb questions that you need me to answer for you?

The internet doesn't take you out of the cycle of poverty. Hard work does, not making irresponsible decisions like having children you can't afford to raise, getting involved in dope, dropping out of school, getting in trouble with the law. That's what keeps you in the cycle of poverty, not lack of internet on your kitchen table.
that's now, under screw the people GOP bs. This is key to ending hopelessness duh. Your blind love of the greedy lying GOP mega rich is noted, duperino...

that's now, under screw the people GOP bs. This is key to ending hopelessness duh. Your blind love of the greedy lying GOP mega rich is noted, duperino...

Our country is 30 trillion dollars in debt. While that doesn't mean shit to you, it does to people not born yet that are either going to have to pay this debt or face a country that can no longer borrow money once we can't pay the interest on this debt.

When we can no longer borrow money, that means no more Social Security, no more Medicare, no more SNAP's cards.

Not putting people in that position is not screwing them. Doing what you want to do is going to be screwing them. As I stated repeatedly, the internet is not a necessity, it's a convenience. If you don't want to pay for that convenience, go to your local library where that convenience is offered for free at taxpayers expense. Go to work at McDonald's for a half of a day per month. Does government have to wipe your ass too after you shit you're so Fn helpless without them?

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of BENEVOLENCE, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Our country is 30 trillion dollars in debt. While that doesn't mean shit to you, it does to people not born yet that are either going to have to pay this debt or face a country that can no longer borrow money once we can't pay the interest on this debt.

When we can no longer borrow money, that means no more Social Security, no more Medicare, no more SNAP's cards.

Not putting people in that position is not screwing them. Doing what you want to do is going to be screwing them. As I stated repeatedly, the internet is not a necessity, it's a convenience. If you don't want to pay for that convenience, go to your local library where that convenience is offered for free at taxpayers expense. Go to work at McDonald's for a half of a day per month. Does government have to wipe your ass too after you shit you're so Fn helpless without them?

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of BENEVOLENCE, the money of their constituents."
a necessity. Madison was outvoted lol

obviously we have to tax the rich again. This Reagan bs is a disaster.

obviously we have to tax the rich again. This Reagan bs is a disaster.

So what's stopping your fellow Communists from doing so? Let's get the show on the road. Time is a wasting. I can hardly wait to be totally honest. I want to see the Communists so defeated they'll never have leadership for at least another generation. Not much would make me happier politically.

So what's stopping your fellow Communists from doing so? Let's get the show on the road. Time is a wasting. I can hardly wait to be totally honest. I want to see the Communists so defeated they'll never have leadership for at least another generation. Not much would make me happier politically.
You don't know what a communist is either lol....what is stopping progress is you hater dupes duh...Murdoch and internet insanity...

Forum List

Back