More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

You mean the trump supporting legislature committees and what they find is pure horseshit. You have posted nothing of substance.
I am informed, lamb chop. I did my homework on trump very early in the 2016 campaign, and what I found was contemptuous. Maybe you should become more informed before you support a con.
"Big steal" my ass. The only big steal was by trump in his effort to steal the election.
You could go through everyone of his posts and the pattern is the same. He says nothing. He really is nuts.

Aren't the tribes still sovereign nation states ? And do they not still have self-rule on their reservations ? (which are not part of the USA)

And the populations of them have dwindled primarily because of diseases (ex Smallpox) and intermarriage with whites and Hispanics.
They are dwindling because they have no water;

The reason was you say there was nothing to review, is because you have not been INFORMED of what there is to review, and therefore you are IGNORANT of what there is to review. The evidences from hundreds of whistleblowers has been reviewed many times over by state legisalture committees who agreed that there was fraud.

I've posted mountains of fraud evidence in this forum, and I've posted it over and over again. You are OBLIVIOUS.

The recounts were jokes. They were simply repeats of fraudulent counts done under fraudulent conditions. Read my list of the evidences. Get INFORMED before you post.
Did the whistleblowers provide documented evidence? No! Its worth shit.

Protectionist ignores voter registration laws in every state.
He also contradicts himself. He wants everyone to show citizenship and ID. Okay, then why would he need 440 other, mostly non -related voter suppression bills? Makes no sense. They call them voter integrity bills. HUH? :auiqs.jpg:What good are all the ID requirements, when Republican election officials can decide who the winner is, regardless of the legal vote count? It's absolutely insane.

Aren't the tribes still sovereign nation states ? And do they not still have self-rule on their reservations ? (which are not part of the USA)

And the populations of them have dwindled primarily because of diseases (ex Smallpox) and intermarriage with whites and Hispanics.
This is why actual History needs to be taught, but I can see why it isn’t.

He also contradicts himself. He wants everyone to show citizenship and ID. Okay, then why would he need 440 other, mostly non -related voter suppression bills? Makes no sense. They call them voter integrity bills. HUH? :auiqs.jpg:What good are all the ID requirements, when Republican election officials can decide who the winner is, regardless of the legal vote count? It's absolutely insane.
Well, that's a Trump thing. He couldn't pass 7th grade civics. He's unique in claiming VP pence can overturn an election.

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
I lived in a red state and the voting was... well, the word Normal comes to mind.

You register
you show up to vote
you show your ID (which, contrary to the opinion of the retards... i mean the libtards.. is quite doable in this country... strange but true)
you get a ballot
you go to a privacy booth and fill out the ballot
you hand the finished ballot to a precinct worker who places it in a machine to be counted, while you watch (in case u are skeptical... which I never really was until 2020 and i --un-freaking-fortunately-- lived in a blue state.. )
you get your little I Voted sticker and go out the door. Happy Trails!

Why is that so hard?

Why is that voter suppression?

But the dims lie to us all the time and they know there are plenty of people out there who will be gullible and believe their evil lies... and hopefully others will listen to the useful idiots and also become same...

if not:

just import illegals who will vote Dim out of gratitude

Because Republican election officials are NOT deciding who the winner is, regardless of the legal vote count - that is what Democrats do.

Well, that's a Trump thing. He couldn't pass 7th grade civics. He's unique in claiming VP pence can overturn an election.
Not unique at all. Pence would not have overturned an election, because there WAS NO ELECTION to be overturned. There was only a fraud fiasco, which if Pence had overturned THAT, THEN there would have been a (legitimate) election.

Back to the 7th grade for you.

r
Not unique at all. Pence would not have overturned an election, because there WAS NO ELECTION to be overturned. There was only a fraud fiasco, which if Pence had overturned THAT, THEN there would have been a (legitimate) election.

Back to the 7th grade for you.
Proof of fraud is required.

FALSE! It is only law that one must be a citizen, There is no law that requires proof of it to be presented.
Voter registration in every state requires proof of citizenship...
Either a birth certificate or naturalization papers.

You could go through everyone of his posts and the pattern is the same. He says nothing. He really is nuts.
Oh Gosh, how will protectionist ever recover from this so illustrious, enlightening, fact-filled, informative, substance laden post ? :laugh: :whip:< BWK

Forum List

Back