More winning. Federal death penalty to be reinstated

The problem with that? Two words: Liberal judges.

The problem with that. We have a constitution that protects people's rights.

Of course, we are a massively racist and fucked up country with a prison industrial complex.

If we took the profit out of the Prison Industrial complex and make rich people pay for it, you'd be AMAZED how fast we'd empty the prisons.

It's because we have no laws that force employers to hire them. They are a problem for most employers so why would anybody hire a problem?

But I know people that got jobs after they got out. They still ended up back in prison.

Again, guy, you seem to hang with an awful lot of lowlifes. I really don't know anyone who went to prison... well, one kid I grew up with who thought he'd get rich selling coke back in the 1990's...

(CNN)The federal government is set to bring back capital punishment after 16 years with the executions of five inmates.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday ordered the Bureau of Prisons to adopt an updated execution protocol, clearing the way for five death row inmates to be put to death. The executions are scheduled to begin in December 2019, though legal challenges could potentially delay them.
These are the inmates who will be executed:

These 5 inmates will be executed after Attorney General William Barr told the federal government to reinstate death penalty - CNN

That's right libs, the federal death penalty is back in the good ole USA. While you focus on killing babies, we are focusing on killing people who actually deserve execution.

Now it's just a matter of liberals crying about these poor innocent people who became the people they are thanks to a failed society. But wait! There's something in this for the left as well! One of the first people on that list is a white supremacist.

See, something for everybody, that is until the ACLU or some other leftist group plugs the courts up with lawsuits.
I'm curious as to why that brings you joy.

(CNN)The federal government is set to bring back capital punishment after 16 years with the executions of five inmates.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday ordered the Bureau of Prisons to adopt an updated execution protocol, clearing the way for five death row inmates to be put to death. The executions are scheduled to begin in December 2019, though legal challenges could potentially delay them.

These 5 inmates will be executed after Attorney General William Barr told the federal government to reinstate death penalty - CNN

That's right libs, the federal death penalty is back in the good ole USA. While you focus on killing babies, we are focusing on killing people who actually deserve execution.

Now it's just a matter of liberals crying about these poor innocent people who became the people they are thanks to a failed society. But wait! There's something in this for the left as well! One of the first people on that list is a white supremacist.

See, something for everybody, that is until the ACLU or some other leftist group plugs the courts up with lawsuits.

in what way does this have an impact in your life?
The animal you protect will not be able to be released and murder him is how, cockroach.

you are a very odd person.

Indeed. Damaged one might say. Maybe even on a path to the redemption he's praising.

I am on the fence with this and believe we should just send these animals to Antarctica with one match and no clothing...

Cheaper and if they survive hey let them live...

I would be happy if we extended the death penalty to any murder in this country provided there is empirical evidence to support the sentence.

In my state, it takes anywhere from 18 to 23 years to execute somebody. Of course it's not a deterrent when it takes so long.
I would be happy if we extended the death penalty to any murder in this country provided there is empirical evidence to support the sentence.

In my state, it takes anywhere from 18 to 23 years to execute somebody. Of course it's not a deterrent when it takes so long.
It's not a deterrent. Not at all. Fewer people are convicted of capital federal crimes now than before executions were halted.

in what way does this have an impact in your life?

Because it's something I believe in. I'm not concerned how it will effect me personally. I'm not a Democrat who only votes for his or her own self interests. I think it's good for the country. That's why I celebrate it.
Because it's something I believe in. I'm not concerned how it will effect me personally

That......is the root of your evil.

You can't "reinstate" a penalty that was never withdrawn.
It's simply been "under investigation" since Obozo ordered DOJ to review its use.
It's simply been "under investigation" since Obozo ordered DOJ to review its use.

Federal government will execute inmates for first time since 2003

Dope.

The problem with that. We have a constitution that protects people's rights.

Of course, we are a massively racist and fucked up country with a prison industrial complex.

If we took the profit out of the Prison Industrial complex and make rich people pay for it, you'd be AMAZED how fast we'd empty the prisons.

What percentage of our prisons are owned privately?

You can't "reinstate" a penalty that was never withdrawn.

Do you think they may be sitting the stage for Brennan, Clapper, Comey and the like? It would be a lot cheaper than building a new wing at Leavenworth.

That's not really appropriate to joke about.
Do you understand what you're saying?

Where do you draw the line?

The Dems want to impeach Trump. Not dig kill trenches.

Simple, we are getting rid of the scum that has no right to exist on earth. These are people who have wrought unimaginable horror on those least able to defend themselves and on their families and loved ones. You didn't ask me but how can you not be filled with joy?

Simple, we are getting rid of the scum that has no right to exist on earth. These are people who have wrought unimaginable horror on those least able to defend themselves and on their families and loved ones. You didn't ask me but how can you not be filled with joy?

we are getting rid of the scum that has no right to exist on earth.
You didn't ask me but how can you not be filled with joy?

So happy he just had to let me know.

Simple, we are getting rid of the scum that has no right to exist on earth. These are people who have wrought unimaginable horror on those least able to defend themselves and on their families and loved ones...

That's a nice thought but in reality the worst scum always gets away with their crimes...

...“We have heard that half a million children have died,” she says, referring to the effects of the U.N. sanctions effort in Iraq. Pausing for a brief moment to regain her thought, Stahl continues, asking then US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, “Is the price worth it?” The camera pans to Albright, who responds in a tempered diplomatic tone, “This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.”

:banana2:

How is bringing back the death penalty "winning"? A man deliberately rams his car into a crowd in Charlottesville. Will it makes you feel any better by killing him?

Last edited:
It's not a deterrent. Not at all. Fewer people are convicted of capital federal crimes now than before executions were halted.

Say what?

If what you mean is that executions do not deter capital murders, that is not true.

Death%20Penalty%20Bar%20Chart-L.jpg

Simple, we are getting rid of the scum that has no right to exist on earth. These are people who have wrought unimaginable horror on those least able to defend themselves and on their families and loved ones...

That's a nice thought but in reality the worst scum always gets away with their crimes...

...“We have heard that half a million children have died,” she says, referring to the effects of the U.N. sanctions effort in Iraq. Pausing for a brief moment to regain her thought, Stahl continues, asking then US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, “Is the price worth it?” The camera pans to Albright, who responds in a tempered diplomatic tone, “This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.”

:banana2:

Please share with us who is out there who is worse than those scheduled for execution?

According to you, because someone gets away with a crime, no one should be prosecuted and punished? How does that work?

What does Iraq have to do with this thread?

Forum List

Back