More winning! MAGA!! Trump tells China to suck it. Full tariffs implemented

It takes balls to do what Trump did today. I didn't see anyone on the debate stage these last two days that could hold a candle to Trump. The babbling, blubbering, insulting, foaming at the mouth and bugged out eyes and neck veins were as much idiocy as I can take for a while. I wonder if they will talk about real ideas after they thin the herd to 10? I really doubt that as they haven't been to talk about issues for the last 4 years. Fantasy plans like the green deal, medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, free education, and including illegal aliens in on all the goodies are all they're good for. In other words, robbing the taxpayer to buy a few votes. Viva Trump. If we have to sacrifice in the short term to make it better in the long run that should be fine with every patriotic American.

China is holding out for a 'doormat' Demorat to beat Trump in 2020.
He knows this, they know this, you should know this.
So WTH; let"s take more of their money.

When Trump wins, China can change leaders to Ho Lee Fuk!
Hear that Ji?

Hear that Ji?
That's a good one. I also hear that Ho Lee Fuk has the full backing of the priesthood. He's gonna be tough to beat. Trumpers will back the Ho Lee Fuk ticket, no questions asked

Hear that Ji?
That's a good one. I also hear that Ho Lee Fuk has the full backing of the priesthood. He's gonna be tough to beat. Trumpers will back the Ho Lee Fuk ticket, no questions asked

Since Nixon opened the doors to the Ho Lee Fuk's of this world, you can now place blame where it belongs. The Republicans.

It's about time we have a real president who is willing to stand up to China.

And what's best, he has the full support of democrats!!

Trump Says U.S. Will Hit China With More Tariffs

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/chuck-schumer-backs-trump-on-new-china-tariffs/

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

The last time I checked, that is NOT how a tax worked.

Trump is a joke and the Chinese know it.

They weren't laughing today. They need us FAR more than we need them.

Says the pseudo intellectual who claimed that trump had no chance to win and ran and hid for months when he did. You are dismissed.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

The last time I checked, that is NOT how a tax worked.

They weren't laughing today. They need us FAR more than we need them.

Agreed. The chinese economy is cratering.

Forum List

Back