🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Winning

But but, how will sluts be able to kill their babies?! Don't wanna upset the sluts.

how will idiots figure out PP is more than an abortion clinic?
Because they barely do any of that......it's a front, its a way to launder their money to perform abortions...which is why you guys fight for their funding, rather than try and get it for other organizations that offer those services without abortion.........

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

This President gets stuff done.....cutting funding on Planned Parenthood and hopefull congress will follow suit.....

like repeal and replace healthcare and build BIG BEAUTIFUL WALLS BORDER TO BORDER ?

Yeah, hes a doer all right.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah he cant do it all at one time.
But now we can call shit holes, shit holes..........honesty and truth have returned
We have a sumit with NK coming up
we have a tax cut
do you really want me to repost all the good stuff he's done

and don't worry once we crush the left in November, the wall will be up

yeah, hes been covered up banning all muslims, deporting 15 million mexicans, and erasing the debt... what was I thinking.

Well you should go back and watch his rallies during the campaign.

He didn't say ALL Muslims (he modified that during the campaign, but you wouldn't know, yet us who voted for him did.......so promise kept, even though you guys tried to use the courts to block it)

as for 15 million Mexicans
here is his immigration speech during the campaign......I don't hear that figure

“A Trump administration will stop illegal immigration, deport all criminal aliens, and save American lives.”

criminal aliens = illegal aliens ..... about 15 million

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.”

you were prolly busy humping a Trump doll when he was running his yap

This President gets stuff done.....cutting funding on Planned Parenthood and hopefull congress will follow suit.....

like repeal and replace healthcare and build BIG BEAUTIFUL WALLS BORDER TO BORDER ?

But now we can call shit holes, shit holes..........honesty and truth have returned
we have a tax cut

yeah, hes been covered up banning all muslims, deporting 15 million mexicans, and erasing the debt... what was I thinking.

He didn't say ALL Muslims (he modified that during the campaign, but you wouldn't know, yet us who voted for him did.......so promise kept, even though you guys tried to use the courts to block it)

here is his immigration speech during the campaign......I don't hear that figure

“A Trump administration will stop illegal immigration, deport all criminal aliens, and save American lives.”

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.”

You do realize he changed some of his stances.....and very publicly.....so taking stuff he said at the very beginning of the campaign is dishonest. I posted his rally in August and wasn't close to that.

and criminal alien = illegal alien, how do you figure?

we have a tax cut

Democrats should have agreed with him on temporarily halting all Immigration from those six Terror-Haven nations. It was the right thing to do. We have no business accepting Thousands in from chaotic nations like Syria and Afghanistan. Our Immigration System is broken.

His proposal was logical and reasonable. I still think American voters are gonna punish Democrats for aggressively opposing him on that. Democrats once again chose foreign interests over Citizen interests. They may have to pay a hefty price for it.

Last edited:
He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it.

Not a Government issue. If sluts wanna kill their babies, they can pay for it with their own money. No Tax Dollars should go to helping sluts kill their babies. Planned Parenthood has become an Abortion Mill. Time for it to become a private entity. No more Tax-funding.

we have a tax cut

You do realize he changed some of his stances.....and very publicly.....so taking stuff he said at the very beginning of the campaign is dishonest. I posted his rally in August and wasn't close to that.

and criminal alien = illegal alien, how do you figure?

rock stupid and proud of it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if entering the country illegally doesnt make them criminals then WTF does it make aliens ?

DDDUUUHHHHHHHHHH

Forum List

Back