Morning Joe blasts John Bolton

TooTall

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2013
ā€˜This Is Madnessā€™: Joe Scarborough Rips Into Report of John Boltonā€™s State Department Nod

by J.D. Durkin | 8:01 am, December 12th, 2016
Itā€™s a head-scratching move that had MSNBCā€™s Joe Scarborough perplexed Monday morning. ā€œBolton doesnā€™t have what it takes to nail the place down,ā€ Scarborough alleged, indicating Boltonā€™s role to compliment that of Tillersonā€™s. ā€œAnd by the way why would Donald Trump pick a guy who still thinks invading Iraq was a good idea?ā€

This is madness by the way. I keep hearing John Boltonā€™s name. This guy still believes ā€” knowing everything that we know ā€” that we should have invaded Iraq,ā€ Scarborough continued incredulously.

What Joe seems to forget that Hillary and Kerry must have thought it was a good idea at the time. They voted for it in the Senate and Hillary was the Sec of State and Kerry is presently Sec of State.

Trump should steer way clear of Bush lackeys. Bolton is an old warmongering Neocon asshole. I'm surprised Trump is considering him. I would be very disappointed if he picks him.

bolton was supplying the bad intel, kerry and clinton received it.

Kerry/clinton reneged their decisions over a decade a go, bolton stands by it

The "bad intel" came from the intel agencies that briefed the Senators, and was the same intel given to the Bush Administration. How was John Bolton supplying anything to Hillary and Kerry?
I do realize they turned their backs on American troops while they were engaged in armed conflict and find that despicable.

ā€˜This Is Madnessā€™: Joe Scarborough Rips Into Report of John Boltonā€™s State Department Nod

Itā€™s a head-scratching move that had MSNBCā€™s Joe Scarborough perplexed Monday morning. ā€œBolton doesnā€™t have what it takes to nail the place down,ā€ Scarborough alleged, indicating Boltonā€™s role to compliment that of Tillersonā€™s. ā€œAnd by the way why would Donald Trump pick a guy who still thinks invading Iraq was a good idea?ā€

This is madness by the way. I keep hearing John Boltonā€™s name. This guy still believes ā€” knowing everything that we know ā€” that we should have invaded Iraq,ā€ Scarborough continued incredulously.

What Joe seems to forget that Hillary and Kerry must have thought it was a good idea at the time. They voted for it in the Senate and Hillary was the Sec of State and Kerry is presently Sec of State.
And don't forget Biden who gave an impassioned speech in support of invading Iraq.

bolton was supplying the bad intel, kerry and clinton received it.

Kerry/clinton reneged their decisions over a decade a go, bolton stands by it
Bullshit, Bush made all the raw intel available to members of Congress so no one who was interested can blame Bolton or other members of the administration for their votes. The truth is these three, Clinton, Kerry and Biden were just hack politicians who supported the invasion because they thought after 911 they needed to look tough on national security.

Morning Joe ??? With an audience of 6??? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Why can't a smart guy like Bolton make a case about the Iraq conflict (after everyone on the left including Bill Clinton said that Saddam was making WMD's) without being cited for "madness" by the hysterical mainstream media? If you look into Scarbourough's own political history there are some legitimate issues about madness.

Forum List

Back