Morning Joe finally ask's the question...where the hell are the democrats?

This country will face perhaps the most important election of a life time this Nov. Leaving open the question, do we want continued chaos with house and senate led GOP idiots turning a blind eye to whats going on in the white house or do we want a balance of power shifted to democrats? Trump has all but spoon fed democrats a feast on reasons to want balance in washington and yet you have democrats....silent. The only time these lumps of liberal flesh want to expose a thought, is when it pertains to DACA....otherwise...you hear nothing.

Were the rolls reversed.....Mitch, Ryan every GOP with a voice would be before the camera's, on Fox news on media conservative outlets, spilling their guts over the shit coming out of the white house....meanwhile we got our cowards waiting on Mueller to give them a voice, waiting on the media to give them a voice anybody but a cowardly democrat running for office this Nov.

The tax cuts sucks, everything Trump has done thus far has benefited on the rich and democrats...silent

why aren't the republicans forcing trump to implement the sanctions *they* voted for and trump signed?

I was listening, too... and they explained that Obama didn't want to look like he was skewing the election. Because EVERYONE thought she'd win.... and no one wanted to delegitimize the election

did you not listen to that part?

democrats aren't silent.... they just have no power right now and are dealing with a corrupt GOP.

Jill, back in the day when we had the majority, both houses and the white house.....the GOP took to the media and somehow not only redefined the Obama administration but ACA. Do you not remember that? Its not about majority, its about messaging, something the GOP has mastered and we have not!! If ever there was a time to not only rip apart the GOP, democrats have been handed a gold mine of fodda for this and we do nothing with it...nothing!!~!

This nutcase as always turns a bling eye to Obama what a mass murderer he is how he expanded Bushs war invading Syria also signing executive orders that expanded Bushs policys.Him putting the pen to a piece of paper that betrays americans is somehow all the republicans fault though in her warped logic.comedy gold.:haha:
Listen, you stupid slab of shit......I could give a rats fuck about what happens to muslims today.....a few years ago, I cared....today, my biggest concerns is over that clown, that joke, that white pile of shit Trump that you mindless mf's seem to want to deflect from. As much as my heart bleeds for the people of Syria, it is up to the Arab community to put an end to that madness, not us. We have a moron in the white house who soon will take this country and stupid mf's like you to the edge and there will be no Obama or a democrat to help you fools.

This country will face perhaps the most important election of a life time this Nov. Leaving open the question, do we want continued chaos with house and senate led GOP idiots turning a blind eye to whats going on in the white house or do we want a balance of power shifted to democrats? Trump has all but spoon fed democrats a feast on reasons to want balance in washington and yet you have democrats....silent. The only time these lumps of liberal flesh want to expose a thought, is when it pertains to DACA....otherwise...you hear nothing.

Were the rolls reversed.....Mitch, Ryan every GOP with a voice would be before the camera's, on Fox news on media conservative outlets, spilling their guts over the shit coming out of the white house....meanwhile we got our cowards waiting on Mueller to give them a voice, waiting on the media to give them a voice anybody but a cowardly democrat running for office this Nov.

The tax cuts sucks, everything Trump has done thus far has benefited on the rich and democrats...silent

why aren't the republicans forcing trump to implement the sanctions *they* voted for and trump signed?

I was listening, too... and they explained that Obama didn't want to look like he was skewing the election. Because EVERYONE thought she'd win.... and no one wanted to delegitimize the election

democrats aren't silent.... they just have no power right now and are dealing with a corrupt GOP.

Jill, back in the day when we had the majority, both houses and the white house.....the GOP took to the media and somehow not only redefined the Obama administration but ACA. Do you not remember that? Its not about majority, its about messaging, something the GOP has mastered and we have not!! If ever there was a time to not only rip apart the GOP, democrats have been handed a gold mine of fodda for this and we do nothing with it...nothing!!~!

This nutcase as always turns a bling eye to Obama what a mass murderer he is how he expanded Bushs war invading Syria also signing executive orders that expanded Bushs policys.Him putting the pen to a piece of paper that betrays americans is somehow all the republicans fault though in her warped logic.comedy gold.:haha:
Listen, you stupid slab of shit......I could give a rats fuck about what happens to muslims today.....a few years ago, I cared....today, my biggest concerns is over that clown, that joke, that white pile of shit Trump that you mindless mf's seem to want to deflect from. As much as my heart bleeds for the people of Syria, it is up to the Arab community to put an end to that madness, not us. We have a moron in the white house who soon will take this country and stupid mf's like you to the edge and there will be no Obama or a democrat to help you fools.
Obama knew how to deal with those people. You draw a red line in the sand.

thats very effident of you tiger....

Does "effident" mean "Supports illegal immigrants and criminals?"
You nuts kill me with this spell check shit....especially rallying for a president that didn't know Egypt was apart of the middle east....just sayin
Egypt is not apart of the Middle East.

Nasser thought so. The whole "MIDDLE EAST" was his
CALIPHATE-------called the U A R----- you ass are

i thought it was a teeth whitener?....
Okay, I don't care who you are, that was fucking funny.

Where are the Democrats?

We became Independents.

You nuts kill me with this spell check shit....especially rallying for a president that didn't know Egypt was apart of the middle east....just sayin
Egypt is not apart of the Middle East.

Nasser thought so. The whole "MIDDLE EAST" was his
CALIPHATE-------called the U A R----- you ass are
A part of vs. apart of. :)

Princess+Moonbat+Feathers.png

WATERS-IMPEACH-TRUMP-01-400x210.jpg

creepy-joe-biden-.jpg

338-0505192227-schumer-dumb-chuck-god-save-us-political-poster-1296616362.jpg

batshit-crazy-pelosi.jpeg

Weatherman2020 , I used to like you but after this post of yours, I am not so sure. If you ever post a picture of this "thing" again, I will sue you for damages.
My dog saw it, ran out of the house and got run over by a garbage truck. Two grandkids are upstairs under their beds screaming their heads of and my wife quit cooking dinner and drove off crying in her car. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's almost as terrifying as a picture of Maxing Waters.

batshit-crazy-pelosi.jpeg

See what I mean?

th

nice game of dodgeball you play that Obama is a mass murderer of women and children just as his pals the Bushs and clintons are with his invasion of Syria,oh and nice game of dodgeball there as well how he lied about reversing Bushs policys but EXPANDED on them with one executive order after another. no wonder the majority of people laugh at you here how you evade facts of Obamas corruption..:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Obama knew how to deal with those people. You draw a red line in the sand.

yeah he knew how to deal with women and children in the miiddle east.same as his pal bush,send in the troops in murder women and children.what a great man deserving a noble peace price.:lmao::laughing0301:

Where are the Democrats?

We became Independents.

she is making our point FOR US how the democrats are are corrupt as the republicans,that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguies as two so the sheep think they have a choice in changing things..

she really needs to take the time to see how Obama same as Bush,was a traiter to americans by watching this video and same as his his pal Bush,needs to be hung up and strung by his balls.LOL

Have YOU seen this excellent informative video by chance?

nice game of dodgeball you play that Obama is a mass murderer of women and children just as his pals the Bushs and clintons are with his invasion of Syria,oh and nice game of dodgeball there as well how he lied about reversing Bushs policys but EXPANDED on them with one executive order after another. no wonder the majority of people laugh at you here how you evade facts of Obamas corruption..:lmao::laughing0301:
Dude, the man is now a private citizen...something you blow hards couldn't wait to happen...yet you seem to want to drag the man's name up every time you're forced to confront that idiot you voted for, Trump. Making comments about Obama, who no longer has any input in todays politics is a waste of time....and going forward, I agree with everything you say about Obama....now answer the fuckin TRump questions, you fuckin coward!!

Dude, the man is now a private citizen...something you blow hards couldn't wait to happen...yet you seem to want to drag the man's name up every time you're forced to confront that idiot you voted for, Trump. Making comments about Obama, who no longer has any input in todays politics is a waste of time....and going forward, I agree with everything you say about Obama....now answer the fuckin TRump questions, you fuckin coward!!
Dude, the man is now a private citizen...something you blow hards couldn't wait to happen...yet you seem to want to drag the man's name up every time

Will you give me a dollar for every post you made mentioning Bush after Jan 09?

Where are the Democrats?

We became Independents.

she is making our point FOR US how the democrats are are corrupt as the republicans,that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguies as two so the sheep think they have a choice in changing things..

she really needs to take the time to see how Obama same as Bush,was a traiter to americans by watching this video and same as his his pal Bush,needs to be hung up and strung by his balls.LOL

Have YOU seen this excellent informative video by chance?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when Obama becomes president again, until then, lets keep our focus on the Clown in Chief, who tweets about SNL at 6am this weekend....lord help us fools

the Democrats are split between Richard Trumka over the unions and workers, Sanders and Ellison representing the progressives and green movements, versus Tom Perez and party elites trying to censor the exit movement and get everyone under the same figurehead as with Obama and Clinton whom the real left objected to on both counts.

If you want to hear from the REAL left, go to Pacifica Radio, Democracy Now, all the independent liberal progressive and green groups that are alienated and kicked out of the party because of corporate elitists and hacks that took over.

Dude, the man is now a private citizen...something you blow hards couldn't wait to happen...yet you seem to want to drag the man's name up every time

Bush handed over the worst economy since the great depression to the man, this country, us....and had you nuts not then turn around and blame the black guy, Bush could have melted into obscurity....but that wasn't the case. At every fuckin turn, it was lets blame the black guy...so yes, Bush had to be reclaimed and challenged....but Obama gave Trump none of that madness. He had repaired relationships with our allies, gave Trump a sound economy, a strong market, all Trump had to do was add on to the progress...and what does this bitch do....I rest my case.

Bush handed over the worst economy since the great depression to the man, this country, us....and had you nuts not then turn around and blame the black guy, Bush could have melted into obscurity....but that wasn't the case. At every fuckin turn, it was lets blame the black guy...so yes, Bush had to be reclaimed and challenged....but Obama gave Trump none of that madness. He had repaired relationships with our allies, gave Trump a sound economy, a strong market, all Trump had to do was add on to the progress...and what does this bitch do....I rest my case.

okay you are babbling more and more by the minute and contradicting yourself by now flip flopping same as politicians do.LOL FIRST you said you agree with me on everything i said about Obama how he expanded everything Bushwacker got started but NOW you contradict yourself here by telling ourtight LIES that Obama left Trump a sound economy.:rolleyes::lmao::haha:

your CASE is that you are clueless in your ramblings because Obama made the economy even worse than Bush did so badly,everybody forgot how bad it really was under Bush that he got us into the greatest depression ever since WW!! Congrats,that was the ONE thing you got right in all your flip flopping rant.LOL

oh and I am not a supporter of Trump.I wanted gary johnson an independet in,someone who is not part of this corrupt two party system we have where the presidents serve the bankers and corporations instead of the people because nothing ever changes under this corrupt two party system we have and nothing ever WILL as long as we have this corrupt two party system and an independent like johnson is not allowed in.

I am not a fan of trump in the least.I dont trust him for a second.But only an idiot would have voted for the evil wicked witch of the west over him.:haha: I wanted him in office ONLY because of who the alternative was not because I like Trumo.lol

I hate his foreign policys but thank god he WAS elected over the alternative we have because he is the first president who has brought jobs BACK to America that were shipped overseas since Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America each president since then has expanded on. Had the WITCH been elected,she would NEVER have done that or ANY of some of the good things trump has done domestically.LOL

Last edited:

laughing.gif

View attachment 180589

well she did get ONE thing right in all her babble there that was actually factual.That being that Bush handed over the worst economy since the great depression to Obozo so dont be TOO hard on her,that is an improvement over her other babble on here where she never has gotten ANYTHING right.:iyfyus.jpg:

whats really funny is this short video has blacks that like trump who did not like obozo.LOL

Trump is the first president since carter who actually had either a good domestic or foreing policy. every president since reagan BOTH their home and abroad policys were a betrayal to americans.LOL oh and for the reaganut zombies,dont get me started,I have owned so many here in the past taking them to school that reagan was a traiter to america same as obama.LOL you cant stand toe to tow with me on this.LOL

The democrats are going to lose everything.
Their level of ignorance isn’t going to go unnoticed with the voters.

Forum List

Back