Morning Joe lays out the definitive timeline of Trump-Russia connections

Smells like desperation in here. Yet another Russian contact with Kushner. Another contact they insisted never was. Then got caught lying about it.

But you know what's easier? Making a big old joke out of the constant ties and finanial dealings between a President of the US and an Enemy who just comitted cyber espionage. Ha ha. That''s funny stuff

...and that's how Putin hacked Hillary's inevitable election

Tee hee, Russia hacked our democracy but that''s OK because Hillary lost and Trump makes funny tweets! What's the worst that could happen? Har har

^ One Year later and still the only tie between Trump and Putin

You didn't watch .. Figures :rolleyes-41:

Tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote

He didn't make that person flip their vote, but he did make enough brain-dead Conservatives vote for Trump by having his trolls bombard them with propaganda. It worked because Conservatives lack critical thinking skills and look for anything that confirms their biases because they're intellectually and morally lazy people.

Smells like desperation in here. Yet another Russian contact with Kushner. Another contact they insisted never was. Then got caught lying about it.

But you know what's easier? Making a big old joke out of the constant ties and finanial dealings between a President of the US and an Enemy who just comitted cyber espionage. Ha ha. That''s funny stuff

Tee hee, Russia hacked our democracy but that''s OK because Hillary lost and Trump makes funny tweets! What's the worst that could happen? Har har

LOL

"Russia hacked our democracy..."

2 totally wrong concepts in 4 words, you can start a thread with that!

He didn't make that person flip their vote, but he did make enough brain-dead Conservatives vote for Trump by having his trolls bombard them with propaganda. It worked because Conservatives lack critical thinking skills and look for anything that confirms their biases because they're intellectually and morally lazy people.

So you were impervious to this massive Russian propaganda, that the rest of us, somehow, missed. Tell us how you did it. Was it some breathing technique? How?

Yep, between Facebook and Twitter - 200 million views .. Forget about the Hillary Campaign email hack and dripping through Swedish Rapist and Russia stooge Assange.

So no, they didn't affect any voting machines (although they were exploring such in a number of states) but the INFLUENCE and probable coordination is undeniable to all but the braindead.

Even if that were true, it's not going anywhere.

But if there's a tie to Trump getting info from Russia or Wiki on Hillary or even better (-: on info of how Trump was able to identify specific email and facebook addy's of voters in the swing states AND there's a hard tie to Comey being after that info and being fired to shut that down .... then the Oranguton really has a problem. The gop senate will never remove him, but he'll be very hard to reelect.

LOL

"Russia hacked our democracy..."

2 totally wrong concepts in 4 words, you can start a thread with that!

Haha Grammer check! Who cares if Trump is in their pockets. Doesn't Trump deserve to make money off of the US? Isn't that what Presidents do?

Oh but did I forget a comma?! Hee hee

Way to go, Joe. All you need now, like Mueller, is EVIDENCE. :p
^ ^ ^
hqdefault.jpg

Ask any republican what is their theory on why so many people had secret contacts with Germany....I meant, the UK....Oh no, my bad only Russia. And how they all forgot these innocent meetings until the fake news exposed them. Watch them have nothing.

He put on quite a propaganda campaign

You don't think anyone voted for Trump because they thought he would be a good President do you?
I think a good number thought he'd avoid the pro-big biz policies both parties pursued. Trump hasn't hindered imports into the US, but it appears it's now harder for US companies to export.

Ask any republican what is their theory on why so many people had secret contacts with Germany....I meant, the UK....Oh no, my bad only Russia. And how they all forgot these innocent meetings until the fake news exposed them. Watch them have nothing.

Funny, it was't just one or two or three denials either .. it was a couple of dozen.

Not even ONE Trumpling told the truth until they were busted.

Chronic Russia Amnesia or Alzheimers?

Funny, it was't just one or two or three denials either .. it was a couple of dozen.

Trump should replace Sessions, maybe take a page from JFK and have Donald Jr as AG

Trump should replace Sessions, maybe take a page from JFK and have Donald Jr as AG

Hee hee, Nepotism is funny! Ho ho ho

Forum List

Back