Morning Joe lays out the definitive timeline of Trump-Russia connections

He didn't make that person flip their vote, but he did make enough brain-dead Conservatives vote for Trump by having his trolls bombard them with propaganda. It worked because Conservatives lack critical thinking skills and look for anything that confirms their biases because they're intellectually and morally lazy people.

Yep, between Facebook and Twitter - 200 million views .. Forget about the Hillary Campaign email hack and dripping through Swedish Rapist and Russia stooge Assange.

So no, they didn't affect any voting machines (although they were exploring such in a number of states) but the INFLUENCE and probable coordination is undeniable to all but the braindead.
200 million lol

I thought you meant to say 200 Trillion. If you're going to make shit up, commit to it!

Funny how the snowflakes who can't find one scrap of evidence against Trump continue to ignore the already presented evidence of

The Clintons took millions from the KGB Bank

Her campaign manager took thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks and his company's board was filled with Kremlin/Putin-connected Russians

Fat Tony was working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB bank and was working for the Russian Spy Agency

Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid evidence of Russian bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying of US politicians and officials...

Obama knew of Russian interference and did nothing...

Obama told Medvedev when he thought his mike was off to reassure Putin he would be more flexible after his re-election...

Russians paid Liberal organizations like the Black Fist, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa - who organized marches, marched for them, and were paid yo spread racial tension and violence...

And Now Mueller hired Prosecutor Andrew Wissmann , a notoriously 'dirty' prosecutor Mueller protected from Disbarment:

"As for Mr. Weissmann’s ethics, the ethical rules to which prosecutors are supposed to be held require the prosecutor to disclose all evidence that may be helpful to a defendant. Mr. Weissmann and his team did the opposite.

One of the country’s leading legal ethics experts,
Bill Hodes, filed a substantial grievance with hundreds of pages of exhibits against Mr. Weissmann with the New York Bar. (I co-signed.)

At the time, Mr. Mueller had already brought Mr. Weissmann under his wing at the FBI, so the Department of Justice was defending Mr. Weissmann against the grievance for which he could have been disbarred."

The complaint / disbarment issue was handed over to the DOJ to handle...despite the DOJ being the one defending in the case / defending Weissmann.

It was dropped - go figure.

Once again, if you ever want to know what the Democrats are up to, just listen to what they are accusing the GOP of doing....

Meet The Very Shady Prosecutor Robert Mueller Has Hired For The Russia Investigation

Funny how the snowflakes who can't find one scrap of evidence against Trump continue to ignore the already presented evidence of

Her campaign manager took thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks and his company's board was filled with Kremlin/Putin-connected Russians

Fat Tony was working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB bank and was working for the Russian Spy Agency

Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid evidence of Russian bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying of US politicians and officials...

Obama told Medvedev when he thought his mike was off to reassure Putin he would be more flexible after his re-election...

Russians paid Liberal organizations like the Black Fist, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa - who organized marches, marched for them, and were paid yo spread racial tension and violence...

And Now Mueller hired Prosecutor Andrew Wissmann , a notoriously 'dirty' prosecutor Mueller protected from Disbarment:

"As for Mr. Weissmann’s ethics, the ethical rules to which prosecutors are supposed to be held require the prosecutor to disclose all evidence that may be helpful to a defendant. Mr. Weissmann and his team did the opposite.

Bill Hodes, filed a substantial grievance with hundreds of pages of exhibits against Mr. Weissmann with the New York Bar. (I co-signed.)

At the time, Mr. Mueller had already brought Mr. Weissmann under his wing at the FBI, so the Department of Justice was defending Mr. Weissmann against the grievance for which he could have been disbarred."

The complaint / disbarment issue was handed over to the DOJ to handle...despite the DOJ being the one defending in the case / defending Weissmann.

Once again, if you ever want to know what the Democrats are up to, just listen to what they are accusing the GOP of doing....

Meet The Very Shady Prosecutor Robert Mueller Has Hired For The Russia Investigation

Textbook examples ^ ^ ^ of the "Pee Wee Defense" :)

e3134839ef30f527cce0568c17fcd7a2--id-badge-mentos.jpg

Textbook examples ^ ^ ^ of the "Pee Wee Defense" :)

e3134839ef30f527cce0568c17fcd7a2--id-badge-mentos.jpg
Textbook example of snowflakes continuing to avoid / deny evidence while continuing a witch hunt based on none.

WOW, every payment and connection you mention is on the public record. They were publically released by the people themselves through financial filings. Everything from tax returns to disclosure statements to charity disclosures. Your entire case is saying there's something nefarious in acts they publically documented.

Different with Trump. Everything from secret $15 million payments to use their office for secret rendition, to secret meetings and connections to collusion ith wikileaks over the stolen emails. Russians trolling facebook and russians picked up by the NSA celebrating their effect on the 2016 election.

Keep whistling past the graveyard.

I don't watch MSNBC on TV no way am I sitting through 10 mins of their BS on here

Translation: I won’t watch anything which challenges my pre-existing ideas of what’s going on.

If I did watch it I'd be as ill informed as you are. And you are

How does looking at all viewpoints and evidence make one “ill-informed”? Answer: it doesn’t.

Lacking adequate knowledge or information makes you ill-informed. Refusal to consider all viewpoints makes you close minded and biased.

I don't watch MSNBC on TV no way am I sitting through 10 mins of their BS on here

Translation: I won’t watch anything which challenges my pre-existing ideas of what’s going on.

How does looking at all viewpoints and evidence make one “ill-informed”? Answer: it doesn’t.

Lacking adequate knowledge or information makes you ill-informed. Refusal to consider all viewpoints makes you close minded and biased.

Blah blah blah.....MSNBC is a joke

^ One Year later and still the only tie between Trump and Putin

You didn't watch .. Figures :rolleyes-41:

Tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

TRUMP: I LOVE WIKILEAKS.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I'm not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

Yup, you've pretty much proven that you look at all viewpoints....that agree with your viewpoint.

So you were impervious to this massive Russian propaganda, that the rest of us, somehow, missed. Tell us how you did it. Was it some breathing technique? How?

I did it because I have critical thinking skills and you don't.

It's that simple.

Even if that were true, it's not going anywhere.

It is true and it goes to serve the argument that Conservatives are susceptible to propaganda because they lack critical thinking skills.

But if there's a tie to Trump getting info from Russia or Wiki on Hillary or even better (-: on info of how Trump was able to identify specific email and facebook addy's of voters in the swing states AND there's a hard tie to Comey being after that info and being fired to shut that down .... then the Oranguton really has a problem. The gop senate will never remove him, but he'll be very hard to reelect.

Well, we already know Kushner lied about the e-mails he was getting from Uday who was in direct contact with Assange, who was in direct contact with Russia.

^ One Year later and still the only tie between Trump and Putin

You didn't watch .. Figures :rolleyes-41:

Tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

TRUMP: I LOVE WIKILEAKS.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I'm not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

Seth Rich gave the emails to Wikileaks and Hillary, Podesta and the DNC killed him for it. Sucks to be a Starkey these days

Forum List

Back