Moronic Muslim Congresscritter Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

I'm going to be real here. I am concerned about Muslims, and I do fear them. I know I'm not supposed to say it, and that it makes me an Islamophobe, but that is how I feel. I know only a small portion believe killing women and children gets them to heaven, but it concerns me that while many wouldn't blow people up, they also don't have a problem with those that do. I have seen polls where many Muslims don't really have a problem with bombings. It also concerns me that their doesn't seem to be any desire to assimilate, and that they want to bring Sharia Law to their communities. Sympathy for terror and Sharia over assimilation seem like real problems to me, and it has me worried. I know democrats love Islam, but I'm not sure I understand why.
Nothing wrong with speaking about it, and hopefully you will get some good responses concerning your feelings on the subject.

Who want ?????? That has been the time honored tradition here for centuries now.

You mean a "time-honored tradition" like showing your tax returns???.........lol
You want to show yours ??? How about you paying more for starters ??? Cortez is wanting "a massive tax hike" ????? ROTFLMBO.

You crazies ask for this bullcrap, and I hope you get it.

Who want ?????? That has been the time honored tradition here for centuries now.

You mean a "time-honored tradition" like showing your tax returns???.........lol
You want to show yours ??? How about you paying more for starters ??? Cortez is wanting "a massive tax hike" ????? ROTFLMBO.

Moron........first I'd have NO problem in showing my tax returns were I running for president on a fucking platform of transparency.

Second, Cortez just got sworn in and you fuckheads are already trembling over a young woman's rhetoric........It is YOU idiots that have elevated her status.

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.

A White guy parked a truck of explosives in front of a Federal building and blew it up. We should deport them all. :290968001256257790-final:
That was one guy, not a whole religion that hate us.

The whole religion did not attack us, just a few individuals.
Ask any US mooselimb if they’d prefer to live under sharia law then our constitution.

Who are you? You aren't the same Taz I remember.....

Moron........first I'd have NO problem in showing my tax returns were I running for president on a fucking platform of transparency.

Second, Cortez just got sworn in and you fuckheads are already trembling over a young woman's rhetoric........It is YOU idiots that have elevated her status.
You wouldn't show your tax returns if not required to, and especially if you knew it was just to satisfy a witch Hunt. So you are ashamed of Cortez, and rightly so because she is out of her mind making the statements she is making now.

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.

A White guy parked a truck of explosives in front of a Federal building and blew it up. We should deport them all. :290968001256257790-final:
That was one guy, not a whole religion that hate us.

The whole religion did not attack us, just a few individuals.
Yeah, that’s why the worldwide celebrations by Muslims on 9-11-01
Trump saw them dancing on rooftops

"Thousands and thousands". On a van. Except that they were Israelis.

Of course Rump also saw "more electoral votes than anyone since Reagan", "very fine people", "three million illegals", his "wires tappppppppped", "more done than any POTUS since Truman", and oh yeah "it wasn't raining", so we gotta consider the source.

German Christians waged war all over Europe and slaughtered millions. We should deport them all.
Try deporting the Christian's... Don't think it will go to well for y'all. I know, you said German Christian's ;)

You wouldn't show your tax returns if not required to, and especially if you knew it was just to satisfy a witch Hunt. So you are ashamed of Cortez, and rightly so because she is out of her mind making the statements she is making now.

Cortez is just saying silly things that she knows will delight
idiots-----"MAKE THOSE DAMNED RICH PEOPLE PAY"

German Christians waged war all over Europe and slaughtered millions. We should deport them all.
Try deporting the Christian's... Don't think it will go to well for y'all. I know, you said German Christian's ;)

No actually I didn't. I would *NEVER* use an apostrophe to form a plural. English doesn't do that.

That post is simply continuing the mockery of the original poster's fallacy of Composition.

It will be a sad, sad day in America, if we are electing a possible undermining force into our governing body now.

Ya, when we should be electing white facists so they can do it.
Got something against white people ??? I mean you can call white people anything you want, but that don't make it so. The question to me is why do you openly hate white people ???

I clearly stated white fascists, so why did you just focus on the lack of color in a person?

It will be a sad, sad day in America, if we are electing a possible undermining force into our governing body now.

Got something against white people ??? I mean you can call white people anything you want, but that don't make it so. The question to me is why do you openly hate white people ???

I clearly stated white fascists, so why did you just focus on the lack of color in a person?

I like that "lack of color" One can either be a PERSON OF COLOR ----
or a PERSON OF COLORLESS ---depending on one's preference
Male or Female or X X COLORLESS seems to me
something like blood type O Rh negative

Well, that's because when you say "Muslim terrorist", they think that is all Muslims.

These are not very bright people.

Well, that's because when you say "Muslim terrorist", they think that is all Muslims.

These are not very bright people.

who is "they"?

If this right wing moronic "logic" would play out about deportation, Native Americans would be ecstatic...LOL

No actually I didn't. I would *NEVER* use an apostrophe to form a plural. English doesn't do that.

That post is simply continuing the mockery of the original poster's fallacy of Composition.
That all you got ?? I win !!!

Had to throw in that white eh ??? Racist.

Not until you come up with a similar mockery of your own, hell no.

Not until you come up with a similar mockery of your own, hell no.
I won.... Next.

Forum List

Back