Moscow empire Believes JD Vance Will Save Them

will JD Vance the smoky eye save Moscow empire ?

• Yes! I am MAGA or commie (other radical)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I am MAGA or commie (other radical)

• Yes! He will

• No!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

J.D. Vance deceived his listeners by claiming that the ( Stalin´s NKVD ) "church" in Ukraine was deprived of its rights. All Ukraine wants is for the Moscow ( Stalin´s NKVD ) "church" to be separate and for the National Ukrainian Orthodox Church to be independent and not subordinate to the Moscow KGB (FSB).
STILL , will JD Vance the smoky 💄 🇷🇺 💄 eye save Moscow 🇷🇺 empire ?
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

ps
"He's so soft and pretty."

-vovka 🇷🇺 putin

Last edited:
Well, this was the case before Vance entered the picture. Vlad knows that he just has to hang on until Coronation Inauguration Day.

What JD does, however, is make it so that Vlad gets even MORE in the "negotiations". Now it's Z vs. THREE guys. He and his people are toast.

Well, this was the case before Vance entered the picture. Vlad knows that he just has to hang on until Coronation Inauguration Day.

What JD does, however, is make it so that Vlad gets even MORE in the "negotiations". Now it's Z vs. THREE guys. He and his people are toast.
I really hope that your are wrong, Moscow empire LITERALLY hate weakness. " I am convinced that there is nothing they admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they (Moscow imperialists ) have less respect than for weakness,"
- Churchill

Forum List

Back