Moscow empire is ready to capitulate. was it Kharkiv, Swiss peace summit, or our US-UK-EU sanctions on the Moscow Stock Exchange?

was it Kharkiv, Swiss peace summit, or our US-UK-EU sanctions on the Moscow Stock Exchange?

• Kharkiv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swiss peace summit

• US-UK-EU sanctions on the Moscow Stock Exchange

• OR ALL COMBINED ?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
OR ALL COMBINED ?

That's nice of THE 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 pig-dogs to let Ukraine know that Mongol- Muscovite horde will surrender
:D

Even the Kremlin OLD TSAR has started to figure out that winning the war is impossible. That’s how we know the Moscow empire´s situation is untenable.

What does Putin's statement on peace talks mean - the day before the Swiss peace summit and right after sanctions were imposed on the Moscow Stock Exchange?
related :
1718379136558.jpeg

“We call for turning the tragic page of history and gradually restoring relations with Ukraine & Europe.”
- czar putin
WITH OTHER WORDS, Mongol - Moscow 🇷🇺ulus as a 13c. Mongol project IS DONE ! The only way to go :

1718380115776.jpeg

The only reason an autocracy (like Putin's #horde 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 ) shows any interest in a ceasefire is when they know they're losing, and realize that time is not on their side.

The fact that a prominent Putin apologist amplifies the Kremlin's interest in a ceasefire in #Ukraine means they're not only losing, but losing badly.

I think Biden wants to capitulate as much or more than Putin does. Joe desperately wants to brag that he stopped the Ukraine war, fighting for democracy going into the election.

I think Biden wants to capitulate as much or more than Putin does. Joe desperately wants to brag that he stopped the Ukraine war, fighting for democracy going into the election.
he is not a tsar, he needs us on board.
Putin’s proposal for Ukraine is not peaceful. The Alliance will continue to provide military support to Kyiv
- NATO Secretary General

background :

1718384679062.jpeg

🇪🇺
should do a counter-offer. Demand a putinist withdrawal from Moscow and most 🇷🇺 colonies west of the Urals

1718385794097.jpeg

looks like you are trying to convince yourself with all your bs.......lllmmaaooo
With Muscovite Ruble falling, I am starting to worry about financial stability of not so few American and German politicians, journalists, professors, forum posters and other peace apostles.

“The fact that DESPOT Putin yesterday came out with this silly peace proposal shows you that he 🇷🇺 is clearly panicking. So this is good news.”
- Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte

Forum List

Back