Moscow Mitch is in the news again

McConnell and Trump are keeping our enemy south of the border. The sooner the border wall is complete, the better.
No, tRump and McConnell have invited the enemy into the whitehouse to personally leak classified information to them.
I'm sure Hillary already gave it to them.View attachment 274928
Now does that receipt say Russia on it, or some fat old white guy, you know like people who make up your party.
Wanting favors . That commie is your type of commie . Friends of Moscow Mitch and Trotsky Trump and you. Traitor!
Don't watch the news? Muller was given a blank check and unlimited resources to find something on Trump. Even illegally raided his lawyers office. Guess what they found? Nothing, I bet you wouldn't come out of an investigation like that.
Yup that nothing Comrade will put him in jail the day he walks out of office, as it should.
He has got nothing, but all the roads lead to Obama's corruption.

We don't hate the county, we don't need to wear flag pins, or even to stand for the National Anthem to prove we are. We understand with clarity that Trump and Moscow Mitch are not patriots, they are self serving. greedy and totally corrupt; patriots see this and protest on the streets and on the internet.

Obviously you liberals hate whites.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, my grandsons are white and my border collie has a white tail and white on her face and front legs.

I don't hate whites. I don't even hate whites who are haters. Thus, I pity you.

And what we are finding out is that Moscow Mitch would sell out our country, to our enemy's, for the sake of his pocket book, Something that we think as far as Trotsky Trump is concerned also. They will hold hands with the devil to make a buck. These people are a ugly group and there is nothing that they do for the common man in this country , Their party exist for one reason and that is to transfer the total new wealth of this country to the golden few at the top and this has been the case since Reagan's trickle down lie in 1981. During that time we have seen absolutely massive increase of profit and every dime went to the golden few. They have taken away the main incentive of capitalism and that can't be argued . The reason Capitalism is the only way is that it has the promise of the potential to get ahead and there has been none of that since 1981.
You failed to mention what McConnell did to raise your ire.

Now that would be a long list. He is about the worst thing in Washington these days. We expected the Trumpsters nonsense but Moscow Mitch pretty well blind sided us. I oftentimes wonder if Trump would be a better President if Moscow Mitch were playing on the straight and narrow. Of course, we will never know.

For a thousand reasons Mitch needs to go. been there so long that now everything is about what he wants, not what is best for Kentucky & our country.
But somehow Nazi Pelosi is different?
Who said she was?? But we were talking about Mitch, right?
I'm talking about here.

You turds never talk about Dims. Why is that?
Start a Pelosi thread..I'll talk about Pelosi.
I'm pretty equal opportunity about calling out the idiots.

I'm favorable about very few politicians. Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right.

But so...Mitch is still the topic.

He is still corrupt...and he is still a part of the problem. Bashing Pelosi won't change any of that.

Last edited:
Why do libs hate this country to the core?

We don't hate the county, we don't need to wear flag pins, or even to stand for the National Anthem to prove we are. We understand with clarity that Trump and Moscow Mitch are not patriots, they are self serving. greedy and totally corrupt; patriots see this and protest on the streets and on the internet.

I salute the flag since they passed the law that said I can as a retired military out of uniform. If I were at a patriotic meeting of any kind, you bet I would be wearing a flag pin. I stand for the National Anthem. I take my hat off if I am wearing one for the National Anthem. Does that mean I am suppose to be in lust with Trump? Never going to happen. Between him and moscow mitch, they have sold America down the rabbit hole.

No, tRump and McConnell have invited the enemy into the whitehouse to personally leak classified information to them.
Now does that receipt say Russia on it, or some fat old white guy, you know like people who make up your party.
Wanting favors . That commie is your type of commie . Friends of Moscow Mitch and Trotsky Trump and you. Traitor!
Don't watch the news? Muller was given a blank check and unlimited resources to find something on Trump. Even illegally raided his lawyers office. Guess what they found? Nothing, I bet you wouldn't come out of an investigation like that.
Yup that nothing Comrade will put him in jail the day he walks out of office, as it should.
What does Obama actions have to do with Trotsky Trump , you have zero on Obama , that is other then make believe crap about him but lets say he was 10 times worse the Scum bag . Tell me how that changes the fact the Scum bag is a pile of smoking shit.

For a thousand reasons Mitch needs to go. been there so long that now everything is about what he wants, not what is best for Kentucky & our country.
I'm talking about here.

I'm favorable about very few politicians. Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right.

He is still corrupt...and he is still a part of the problem. Bashing Pelosi won't change any of that.
They think what someone does justify the actions of someone else , They think it Ok's Scum bag actions , if they can find or make up a story about a democrat. and when their God and Leader is as big a pile of shit as scum bag is, they can't really respond to what anyone says about him, so it's Pelosi, Clinton, Obama, how dumb you are and how much they hate you. Getting old isn't it . They have nothing good to say about scum bag for the simple reason and that is there is nothing good that can be said about him But they love this guys hate , it's speaking their language .Same language of Evangelicals the same languish of his hate group that he is the leader of and boy does the KKK, the white supremacist and the Nazi party love this guy- Do you know that this is the first time in history were these three groups supported a party, it's voters and its candidate. You should all be proud.

I'm talking about here.

Tell us how Pelosi stoked the crazy's like scum bag did .I'll wait for this one. When You come back I'll tell you about the only reason you open your mouth and that being to change socks.

What does Obama actions have to do with Trotsky Trump , you have zero on Obama , that is other then make believe crap about him but lets say he was 10 times worse the Scum bag . Tell me how that changes the fact the Scum bag is a pile of smoking shit.
61461484_475653509843395_4096851986622709760_n.jpg

And what we are finding out is that Moscow Mitch would sell out our country, to our enemy's, for the sake of his pocket book, Something that we think as far as Trotsky Trump is concerned also. They will hold hands with the devil to make a buck. These people are a ugly group and there is nothing that they do for the common man in this country , Their party exist for one reason and that is to transfer the total new wealth of this country to the golden few at the top and this has been the case since Reagan's trickle down lie in 1981. During that time we have seen absolutely massive increase of profit and every dime went to the golden few. They have taken away the main incentive of capitalism and that can't be argued . The reason Capitalism is the only way is that it has the promise of the potential to get ahead and there has been none of that since 1981.

What did he sell?

I'm talking about here.

Tell us how Pelosi stoked the crazy's like scum bag did .I'll wait for this one. When You come back I'll tell you about the only reason you open your mouth and that being to change socks.

Thank you for proving my ever-present point that you weirdo's on the Left are just as cracked as those weirdos on the Right.

Now that would be a long list. He is about the worst thing in Washington these days. We expected the Trumpsters nonsense but Moscow Mitch pretty well blind sided us. I oftentimes wonder if Trump would be a better President if Moscow Mitch were playing on the straight and narrow. Of course, we will never know.
You expected McConnell to be your friend???

McConnell and Trump are keeping our enemy south of the border. The sooner the border wall is complete, the better.

Hmm....
Republicans block FEC probe of NRA's Russia money and Trump

I'm talking about here.

Thank you for proving my ever-present point that you weirdo's on the Left are just as cracked as those weirdos on the Right.
Here's your quote about Pelosi "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." support it or just go away. I hate bullshitters. and we all know that is a lie . Scum bag winds up the crazy's every day more then Pelosi has ever done in her lifetime.

You expected McConnell to be your friend???
So you wacko righty's have no problem with Moscow Mitch and I'll add Trotsky Trump selling out our country for their pocket books. Why is that comrade ?

Hmm....
Anyone on the right here, willing to except the responsibility of Moscow Mitch selling us out.

I'm talking about here.

Here's your quote about Pelosi "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." support it or just go away. I hate bullshitters. and we all know that is a lie . Scum bag winds up the crazy's every day more then Pelosi has ever done in her lifetime.
Different crazies...same ole shit. The issue you and I have..is that you don't think of yourself as one of the crazies being wound up...while I do.

Pelosi plays identity politics with the worst of them..and she is quite adept at the dog whistle in her own right.

As far as hating and all that..just look at your toxic rhetoric...Loons on Left...Wingnuts on the Right---all the same to me.

Total knee-jerk factionalism..with no redeeming qualities. No nuance...no cogent solutions...no recognition that we are all Americans.

I'm talking about here.

Different crazies...same ole shit. The issue you and I have..is that you don't think of yourself as one of the crazies being wound up...while I do.

Pelosi plays identity politics with the worst of them..and she is quite adept at the dog whistle in her own right.

As far as hating and all that..just look at your toxic rhetoric...Loons on Left...Wingnuts on the Right---all the same to me.

Total knee-jerk factionalism..with no redeeming qualities. No nuance...no cogent solutions...no recognition that we are all Americans.
Back up your bullshit. Here's is your quote "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." So show us how Pelosi is even in the same sentence as Scum Bag when it comes to rallying the crazy's in their party. That the only response from you that is needed. I have no time for the weaklings that say everyone is just as bad because that's not what they are really saying, what they are really saying is I'm a wimp and will hide behind the support of both sides for my comment Because I'm incapable of fighting my way out of a corner by taking a position.

Hmm....
Anyone on the right here, willing to except the responsibility of Moscow Mitch selling us out.
What Obama did is going to make Watergate look like nothing.

Forum List

Back