Moscow Mitch is in the news again

Start a Pelosi thread..I'll talk about Pelosi.
I'm pretty equal opportunity about calling out the idiots.

I'm favorable about very few politicians. Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right.

But so...Mitch is still the topic.

He is still corrupt...and he is still a part of the problem. Bashing Pelosi won't change any of that.
Tell us how Pelosi stoked the crazy's like scum bag did .I'll wait for this one. When You come back I'll tell you about the only reason you open your mouth and that being to change socks.

Thank you for proving my ever-present point that you weirdo's on the Left are just as cracked as those weirdos on the Right.
Here's your quote about Pelosi "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." support it or just go away. I hate bullshitters. and we all know that is a lie . Scum bag winds up the crazy's every day more then Pelosi has ever done in her lifetime.
Different crazies...same ole shit. The issue you and I have..is that you don't think of yourself as one of the crazies being wound up...while I do.

Pelosi plays identity politics with the worst of them..and she is quite adept at the dog whistle in her own right.

As far as hating and all that..just look at your toxic rhetoric...Loons on Left...Wingnuts on the Right---all the same to me.

Total knee-jerk factionalism..with no redeeming qualities. No nuance...no cogent solutions...no recognition that we are all Americans.
Back up your bullshit. Here's is your quote "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." So show us how Pelosi is even in the same sentence as Scum Bag when it comes to rallying the crazy's in their party. That the only response from you that is needed. I have no time for the weaklings that say everyone is just as bad because that's not what they are really saying, what they are really saying is I'm a wimp and will hide behind the support of both sides for my comment Because I'm incapable of fighting my way out of a corner by taking a position.
***yawn***

Oh..I think my position is quite clear. You are just too stupid to grasp it. No worries...you're not alone.

Don't forget about his wife. She runs the DOT and hands out favors like Halloween candy.

Oops: Elaine Chao Caught Pimping Her Family Business with China

"Seems like Trump's [Transportation] Secretary, Elaine Chao, has been caught trying to use her position to enrich her family's shipping company," Ocasio-Cortez said in a tweet. "Her husband has lots of sway in US laws, too: Mitch McConnell."

Trump's Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao reportedly tried to bring family members to official meetings in China

McConnell and Trump are keeping our enemy south of the border. The sooner the border wall is complete, the better.
No, tRump and McConnell have invited the enemy into the whitehouse to personally leak classified information to them.
I'm sure Hillary already gave it to them.View attachment 274928

Hmm....
Republicans block FEC probe of NRA's Russia money and Trump
Anyone on the right here, willing to except the responsibility of Moscow Mitch selling us out.
What Obama did is going to make Watergate look like nothing.
That's just a example of the lies and distortions that exist with the right , something actually they live by as a party because without those lies and distortions they would have no party, they couldn't and wouldn't exist. I'll show you, what has Obama done that is worse then Watergate. Ready for a chuckle

Oh..I think my position is quite clear. You are just too stupid to grasp it. No worries...you're not alone.[/QUOTE]Until this is answered by you no one will respond to you.Back up your bullshit. Here's is your quote "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." So show us how Pelosi is even in the same sentence as Scum Bag when it comes to rallying the crazy's in their party. That the only response from you that is needed. I have no time for the weaklings that say everyone is just as bad because that's not what they are really saying, what they are really saying is I'm a wimp and will hide behind the support of both sides for my comment Because I'm incapable of fighting my way out of a corner by taking a position.

Tell us how Pelosi stoked the crazy's like scum bag did .I'll wait for this one. When You come back I'll tell you about the only reason you open your mouth and that being to change socks.

Thank you for proving my ever-present point that you weirdo's on the Left are just as cracked as those weirdos on the Right.
Here's your quote about Pelosi "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." support it or just go away. I hate bullshitters. and we all know that is a lie . Scum bag winds up the crazy's every day more then Pelosi has ever done in her lifetime.
Different crazies...same ole shit. The issue you and I have..is that you don't think of yourself as one of the crazies being wound up...while I do.

Pelosi plays identity politics with the worst of them..and she is quite adept at the dog whistle in her own right.

As far as hating and all that..just look at your toxic rhetoric...Loons on Left...Wingnuts on the Right---all the same to me.

Total knee-jerk factionalism..with no redeeming qualities. No nuance...no cogent solutions...no recognition that we are all Americans.
Back up your bullshit. Here's is your quote "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." So show us how Pelosi is even in the same sentence as Scum Bag when it comes to rallying the crazy's in their party. That the only response from you that is needed. I have no time for the weaklings that say everyone is just as bad because that's not what they are really saying, what they are really saying is I'm a wimp and will hide behind the support of both sides for my comment Because I'm incapable of fighting my way out of a corner by taking a position.
***yawn***

Oh..I think my position is quite clear. You are just too stupid to grasp it. No worries...you're not alone.
No it isn't This is for you-- Back up your bullshit. Here's is your quote "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." So show us how Pelosi is even in the same sentence as Scum Bag when it comes to rallying the crazy's in their party. That the only response from you that is needed. I have no time for the weaklings that say everyone is just as bad because that's not what they are really saying, what they are really saying is I'm a wimp and will hide behind the support of both sides for my comment Because I'm incapable of fighting my way out of a corner by taking a position.

No, tRump and McConnell have invited the enemy into the whitehouse to personally leak classified information to them.
I'm sure Hillary already gave it to them.View attachment 274928

Hmm....
Republicans block FEC probe of NRA's Russia money and Trump
Anyone on the right here, willing to except the responsibility of Moscow Mitch selling us out.
What Obama did is going to make Watergate look like nothing.
That's just a example of the lies and distortions that exist with the right , something actually they live by as a party because without those lies and distortions they would have no party, they couldn't and wouldn't exist. I'll show you, what has Obama done that is worse then Watergate. Ready for a chuckle
Spied on the Trump campaign. For starters.

***yawn***

No it isn't This is for you-- Back up your bullshit. Here's is your quote "Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right." So show us how Pelosi is even in the same sentence as Scum Bag when it comes to rallying the crazy's in their party. That the only response from you that is needed. I have no time for the weaklings that say everyone is just as bad because that's not what they are really saying, what they are really saying is I'm a wimp and will hide behind the support of both sides for my comment Because I'm incapable of fighting my way out of a corner by taking a position.
I see copy and paste is your friend...ROTFLMAO!

Do you have any idea at all what you look like to others when you engage in such infantile rhetoric?

iu

I'll never know why liberals support China. It baffles the mind.
Like I said no ones home, they talk like this but it's them that are holding hands with our enemy's. Considering their Gods and leaders are Trotsky Trump and Moscow Mitch, two total sellout to our enemy and the sell out army that supports these pigs.
OK..now you're just making me laugh!

I guess the idea that we are all Americans together..and all that, has become a dead ideal with all you guys.

"...sell out army that supports these pigs."

Hello, this is the sixties calling..give us back our rhetoric!
OK Comrade, if you say so.
That's Moscow, IDAHO..silly rabbit.

Go Vandals.

Like I said no ones home, they talk like this but it's them that are holding hands with our enemy's. Considering their Gods and leaders are Trotsky Trump and Moscow Mitch, two total sellout to our enemy and the sell out army that supports these pigs.
OK..now you're just making me laugh!

I guess the idea that we are all Americans together..and all that, has become a dead ideal with all you guys.

"...sell out army that supports these pigs."

Hello, this is the sixties calling..give us back our rhetoric!
OK Comrade, if you say so.
That's Moscow, IDAHO..silly rabbit.

Go Vandals.
LOL! I'm U-tard guy, myself!

You conservitards have forgotten who the enemy actually is.
You libs are delusional.

There was no Russian interference in the 2016 election.
There was no obstruction.
You libs have no right to see the private bank records and tax returns of Donald Trump.
Trump 2020!!
No right ? That's where the dog buried the bone That's how we get the crook Of course republicans are against Want no harm to come to their POS traitor

***yawn***

You know, Fleegle, he's not entirely wrong.

"Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right."

That's a strong assertion, and it could use a little back-up.

Pelosi, keeping the tent open for a diverse set of identities, isn't the same as playing "identity politics". It's just a rejection of the "White identity politics" of the right. Or, let's call it by its rightful name, it's white supremacism and racism.

Pelosi sure was not jumping with joy over Cortez winning against here solidly centrist opponent in the Democratic primary, and didn't endorse her beforehand. That she didn't advocate voting for the Republican in that district certainly isn't something to be held against Pelosi, no? She sure isn't happy she has to deal with the Squad, which is quite a thorn in her thigh. A thorn, I find, she deserves, but that's just me.

The worst part, however, is the last: Trump was, barely veiled, endorsing and encouraging White nationalists throughout, and is xenophobic verbiage day after day pandered to them with vigor. You will entirely fail to find anything, pandering to a group of proven violent thugs on that level, by Pelosi. There is simply no there there. So, your "just as Trump..." is just you, quite uncharacteristically, running your mouth in what appears to be an episode of BothSidesism, which, as usual, comes with an entitlement in the form of rightfully omitted evidence or argument, while nuance goes out the window. Your "position" may be clear, your argument, such as it is, is not. How often do I need to tell you snuggling with Mac is not advisable? Stop that already!

China is America's enemy...

Heavens! What's with the overwrought rhetoric? China is an emerging competitor for influence over the goings-on in the world, "policing" its back yard, pursuing its (perceived) interests - just as the U.S. would. It is not America's enemy. It's also not America's friend - there are no friends among states. So, why not tone it down a notch or two?

Why wouldn't a senator from KY want a foreign government to (legally) invest in his state? Politicians have been doing it since FDR was arresting citizens without due cause. Why not look into America's crazy uncle investing in China to make his son wealthy?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend China is Trumps enemy
China is America's enemy...dufus. Don't let the spinning ball hypnotize you.

Trump is not all that is going on.

Trump is not even the most important thing going on.
Right now and maybe for the next 5 years he is,,,,on his path to ruin whatever good our country stands for

China is America's enemy...

Heavens! What's with the overwrought rhetoric? China is an emerging competitor for influence over the goings-on in the world, "policing" its back yard, pursuing its (perceived) interests - just as the U.S. would. It is not America's enemy. It's also not America's friend - there are no friends among states. So, why not tone it down a notch or two?
LOL! OK..I find nuance wasted here, sometimes.

***yawn***

You know, Fleegle, he's not entirely wrong.

"Pelosi is occupied trying to salvage the Democratic party from the crazies...whom she herself stoked..just as Trump has stroked the Alt/right."

That's a strong assertion, and it could use a little back-up.

Pelosi, keeping the tent open for a diverse set of identities, isn't the same as playing "identity politics". It's just a rejection of the "White identity politics" of the right. Or, let's call it by its rightful name, it's white supremacism and racism.

Pelosi sure was not jumping with joy over Cortez winning against here solidly centrist opponent in the Democratic primary, and didn't endorse her beforehand. That she didn't advocate voting for the Republican in that district certainly isn't something to be held against Pelosi, no? She sure isn't happy she has to deal with the Squad, which is quite a thorn in her thigh. A thorn, I find, she deserves, but that's just me.

The worst part, however, is the last: Trump was, barely veiled, endorsing and encouraging White nationalists throughout, and is xenophobic verbiage day after day pandered to them with vigor. You will entirely fail to find anything, pandering to a group of proven violent thugs on that level, by Pelosi. There is simply no there there. So, your "just as Trump..." is just you, quite uncharacteristically, running your mouth in what appears to be an episode of BothSidesism, which, as usual, comes with an entitlement in the form of rightfully omitted evidence or argument, while nuance goes out the window. Your "position" may be clear, your argument, such as it is, is not. How often do I need to tell you snuggling with Mac is not advisable? Stop that already!

Pelosi --keeps the tent open..for her fringe--just as Trump does for his. Their tactics are different....but the intent is the same. Whoring for those votes. Yeah..Trump is a lot more dramatic and offensive. Pelosi has more skills..that's for sure. At the end of the day.....the far left is just as dangerous as the far right, IMO. The conflict between the two is the root of our problems..and the delight of Putin...LOL!

I do think that both Pelosi and the MSM pander to the Antifa..in their semantic choices and their presentation of 'good guy and bad guy'. I have no love for Bakunin-styled Anarchism either. Antifa can kiss my ass.

That does not in any way diminish my earlier remarks. I find the gentleman's rhetoric moronic

But sometimes it does good to remember that I'm just a bit to the Right..as you are just a bit to the Left...it makes for good talk.

We need Trump and McConnell in power as long as possible in order to save America.
The pro-diversity plan pushed by the Democrats is a recipe for disaster. It's guaranteed suicide for our country. America will never be the same.
How stupid can stupid be , This country more then any country in the world is based on diversity
Utter bullshit. Furthermore, how do I benefit from "diversity?"

Forum List

Back