Moscow Mitch is in the news again

And what we are finding out is that Moscow Mitch would sell out our country, to our enemy's, for the sake of his pocket book, Something that we think as far as Trotsky Trump is concerned also. They will hold hands with the devil to make a buck. These people are a ugly group and there is nothing that they do for the common man in this country , Their party exist for one reason and that is to transfer the total new wealth of this country to the golden few at the top and this has been the case since Reagan's trickle down lie in 1981. During that time we have seen absolutely massive increase of profit and every dime went to the golden few. They have taken away the main incentive of capitalism and that can't be argued . The reason Capitalism is the only way is that it has the promise of the potential to get ahead and there has been none of that since 1981.
You failed to mention what McConnell did to raise your ire.

For a thousand reasons Mitch needs to go. been there so long that now everything is about what he wants, not what is best for Kentucky & our country.

You conservitards have forgotten who the enemy actually is.
You libs are delusional.

There was no Russian interference in the 2016 election.
There was no obstruction.
You libs have no right to see the private bank records and tax returns of Donald Trump.
Trump 2020!!
giphy (5).gif

We need Trump and McConnell in power as long as possible in order to save America.
The pro-diversity plan pushed by the Democrats is a recipe for disaster. It's guaranteed suicide for our country. America will never be the same.
How stupid can stupid be , This country more then any country in the world is based on diversity

And what we are finding out is that Moscow Mitch would sell out our country, to our enemy's, for the sake of his pocket book, Something that we think as far as Trotsky Trump is concerned also. They will hold hands with the devil to make a buck. These people are a ugly group and there is nothing that they do for the common man in this country , Their party exist for one reason and that is to transfer the total new wealth of this country to the golden few at the top and this has been the case since Reagan's trickle down lie in 1981. During that time we have seen absolutely massive increase of profit and every dime went to the golden few. They have taken away the main incentive of capitalism and that can't be argued . The reason Capitalism is the only way is that it has the promise of the potential to get ahead and there has been none of that since 1981.
McConnell and Trump are keeping our enemy south of the border. The sooner the border wall is complete, the better.
Not our enemy , your enemy bigot!

McConnell and Trump are keeping our enemy south of the border. The sooner the border wall is complete, the better.
No, tRump and McConnell have invited the enemy into the whitehouse to personally leak classified information to them.
I'm sure Hillary already gave it to them.View attachment 274928
Now does that receipt say Russia on it, or some fat old white guy, you know like people who make up your party.
Wanting favors . That commie is your type of commie . Friends of Moscow Mitch and Trotsky Trump and you. Traitor!

Oh so supporting jobs makes one a puppet, yet selling uranium not so, then of course there is the China issue of dumping in the US, forced compromising of intellectual property rights to access Chinese markets and holding a large slug of US debt that appears to be acceptable?
Apparently for the globalists, Dims, and the sake of cheap labor at any cost one should look the other way. Interesting in how the party of the worker and poor continues to undermine their own base, and when these very people escape from the plantation disparage them.
their ideas don't seem to need many toothpicks to hold it up , there is hardly anything there and no one seems to be home.

No, tRump and McConnell have invited the enemy into the whitehouse to personally leak classified information to them.
Now does that receipt say Russia on it, or some fat old white guy, you know like people who make up your party.
Wanting favors . That commie is your type of commie . Friends of Moscow Mitch and Trotsky Trump and you. Traitor!
Don't watch the news? Muller was given a blank check and unlimited resources to find something on Trump. Even illegally raided his lawyers office. Guess what they found? Nothing, I bet you wouldn't come out of an investigation like that.

I'll never know why liberals support China. It baffles the mind.
Like I said no ones home, they talk like this but it's them that are holding hands with our enemy's. Considering their Gods and leaders are Trotsky Trump and Moscow Mitch, two total sellout to our enemy and the sell out army that supports these pigs.

Don't watch the news? Muller was given a blank check and unlimited resources to find something on Trump. Even illegally raided his lawyers office. Guess what they found? Nothing, I bet you wouldn't come out of an investigation like that.
Yup that nothing Comrade will put him in jail the day he walks out of office, as it should.

Like I said no ones home, they talk like this but it's them that are holding hands with our enemy's. Considering their Gods and leaders are Trotsky Trump and Moscow Mitch, two total sellout to our enemy and the sell out army that supports these pigs.
OK..now you're just making me laugh!

I guess the idea that we are all Americans together..and all that, has become a dead ideal with all you guys.

"...sell out army that supports these pigs."

Hello, this is the sixties calling..give us back our rhetoric!

Why do libs hate this country to the core?

We don't hate the county, we don't need to wear flag pins, or even to stand for the National Anthem to prove we are. We understand with clarity that Trump and Moscow Mitch are not patriots, they are self serving. greedy and totally corrupt; patriots see this and protest on the streets and on the internet.

I guess the idea that we are all Americans together..and all that, has become a dead ideal with all you guys.

OK Comrade, if you say so.

OK Comrade, if you say so.
That's Moscow, IDAHO..silly rabbit.

We don't hate the county, we don't need to wear flag pins, or even to stand for the National Anthem to prove we are. We understand with clarity that Trump and Moscow Mitch are not patriots, they are self serving. greedy and totally corrupt; patriots see this and protest on the streets and on the internet.
Obviously you liberals hate whites.

Forum List

Back