Moscow occupiers envy high precision hits of Ukrainian mortars and artillery! Audio Recording

Ukraine might have the best army in Europe. So much dedication, courage, discipline and precision.

SO Russia would roll right through the rest of you European soy boys easier than they beat the Ukrainian Nazis?
I didn't think that was possible.
Why do we have a defense pact with you at all if you don't know how to fight?

Abolish NATO & let you all defend yourselves from your shit decisions

Russia would roll right through the rest of you European
your ulus SUCKS YOU DIRTY IVAN

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

lvan , keep sucking off pootler , traitor

the horde for the longest operated freely because Ukraine lacked any sort of capability Now that Ukraine has to ability to strike precisely , things will change very quickly

by your mongol khan
You need more relaxation.

golddlj64.jpg

There is nothing you can do with your furious posting here. Look, the US government causes my country to give up on its security of supply for a lost cause in Ukraine!

az1vmk4h.png

az2d7jeo.jpg

But do you see me patrolling the boards and calling the people rapists because they have their own issues? That´s crazy, man.

Last edited:
Ukraine might have the best army in Europe.

Damn, this is really, really stupid. I honestly can't believe you are such a moron, that you are unaware of how dumb this is.

Russia and China Haven’t Even Started to Ratchet Up the Pain Dial
Pepe Escobar • July 13, 2022

". . . To call it the Biden-Leyen-Blinken West or so would be too reductionist: after all these are puny politico/functionaries merely parroting orders. This is a historical process: physical, psychic and moral cognitive degeneration embedded in NATOstan’s manifest desperation in trying to contain Eurasia, allowing occasional tragicomic sketches such as a NATO summit proclaiming Woke War against virtually the whole non-West.

So when President Putin addresses the collective West in front of Duma leaders and heads of political parties, it does feel like a comet striking an inert planet. It’s not even a case of “lost in translation”. “They” simply aren’t equipped to get it.

The “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet” part was at least formulated to be understood even by simpletons:

“Today we hear that they want to defeat us on the battlefield, well, what can I say, let them try. We have heard many times that the West wants to fight us to the last Ukrainian – this is a tragedy for the Ukrainian people. But it looks like it’s all coming to this. But everyone should know that, by and large, we haven’t really started anything yet.”
Fact. On Operation Z, Russia is using a fraction of its military potential, resources and state of the art weapons.

Then we come to the most probable path ahead in the war theater:

“We do not refuse peace negotiations, but those who refuse should know that the longer it drags, the more difficult it will be for them to negotiate with us.”
As in the pain dial will be ratcheted up, slowly but surely, on all fronts.

Yet the meat of the matter had been delivered earlier in the speech: “ratcheting up the pain dial” applies in fact to dismantling the whole “rules-based international order” edifice. The geopolitical world has changed. Forever.

Here’s the arguably key passage:

“They should have understood that they have already lost from the very beginning of our special military operation, because its beginning means the beginning of a radical breakdown of the World Order in the American way. This is the beginning of the transition from liberal-globalist American egocentrism to a truly multipolar world – a world based not on selfish rules invented by someone for themselves, behind which there is nothing but the desire for hegemony, not on hypocritical double-standards, but on international law, on the true sovereignty of peoples and civilizations, on their will to live their historical destiny, their values and traditions and build cooperation on the basis of democracy, justice and equality. And we must understand that this process can no longer be stopped.”
Meet the trifecta

A case can be made that Putin and Russia’s Security Council are implementing a tactical trifecta that has reduced the collective West to an amorphous bunch of bio headless chickens. . . . "

I have no idea, why you want to drag the whole world down. Do you, yourself, want to personally starve? Would you like to freeze this winter? Is that what you are looking for?

. . perhaps a little rioting in your home nation, or some martial law? Is that what you are looking for?

Your hubris is matched only by your idiocy.

Damn, this is really, really stupid. I honestly can't believe you are such a moron, that you are unaware of how dumb this is.

Russia and China Haven’t Even Started to Ratchet Up the Pain Dial
<snip>
Geez, a lot of words to say nothing. The entire piece is just a recititation of Putin's speech with some NATO bashing and Russia cheerleading thrown in.

"Pepe" is full of shit.

"Putin said this. Then he said this, etc". Yeah, Pepe, we read Putin's speech...

Litwin is not far off, Ukraine's army has shown a great deal of skill and adaptation. I can't think of any other army in Europe that could do what they've done with what they had to work with. They are turning empty cans from energy drinks into drone dropped grenades and using them effectively- that's pretty impressive.

If "we ain't seen nothing yet", a simple question would be "then when will we see it?"

Guess what? We won't. We're seeing it. This is what military effectiveness really looks like, when your combat power is nothing but leftover stockpiles of artillery shells from decades ago, and the military is hollowed out by an equal number of years of theft and corruption.

NATO can stop Putin's Imperial ambitions in Ukraine now, or in the Balts later. It's a lot easier to do it now, and it's the right thing to do. If Russia is allowed to keep any part of Ukraine, they will come back later for another bite at the apple- and next time they won't be in the decrepit condition they are in now.

Putin intends to re-establish his "Novorossiya". Russia without Ukraine is a country. Russia with Ukraine is an empire. If the idea is to avoid WW3, the best way to accomplish that is to inflict a decisive defeat on Russia in Ukraine.

Geez, a lot of words to say nothing. The entire piece is just a recititation of Putin's speech with some NATO bashing and Russia cheerleading thrown in.

"Pepe" is full of shit.

"Putin said this. Then he said this, etc". Yeah, Pepe, we read Putin's speech...

Litwin is not far off, Ukraine's army has shown a great deal of skill and adaptation. I can't think of any other army in Europe that could do what they've done with what they had to work with. They are turning empty cans from energy drinks into drone dropped grenades and using them effectively- that's pretty impressive.

If "we ain't seen nothing yet", a simple question would be "then when will we see it?"

Guess what? We won't. We're seeing it. This is what military effectiveness really looks like, when your combat power is nothing but leftover stockpiles of artillery shells from decades ago, and the military is hollowed out by an equal number of years of theft and corruption.

NATO can stop Putin's Imperial ambitions in Ukraine now, or in the Balts later. It's a lot easier to do it now, and it's the right thing to do. If Russia is allowed to keep any part of Ukraine, they will come back later for another bite at the apple- and next time they won't be in the decrepit condition they are in now.

Putin intends to re-establish his "Novorossiya". Russia without Ukraine is a country. Russia with Ukraine is an empire. If the idea is to avoid WW3, the best way to accomplish that is to inflict a decisive defeat on Russia in Ukraine.
I'm not really interesting in debating hypotheticals with either you or Litwin.

I have been reading both of your war propaganda, and the establishment's war propaganda since the beginning of the war. Seventy-five percent of it, is always wrong. Independents like Escobar, get it right, seventy-five percent of the time. Added to that, they have no particular stake in the game, no connections to the establishment or the defense industry.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what will come, but I am pretty sure what will happen. More energy, fuel, inflation, shortages, etc. are in our future.

I don't care what you post, you don't care what I post, we'll let it go there.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps it is now the aim of the Russian ruling class, and the Russian ruling oligarchs to re-establish "Novorossiya." I have little sympathy with the position of the western powers, after their clandestine operations in Ukraine, their purposely engineered Rose revolution through intelligence agencies and billionaire funded foundations, etc., and their refusal to negotiate in good faith with Russia's desire to have a peaceful economic/defensive security structure in Europe.

The fact that you, as a member, just showed up on this forum in Feb. of this year, after war broke out, to spread your propaganda, and only on this issue? Given you have very little known forum legitimacy on this issue, or any other, and every intelligent forum member knows it.

Sorry.

This is what military effectiveness really looks like, when your combat power is nothing but leftover stockpiles of artillery shells from decades ago, and the military is hollowed out by an equal number of years of theft and corruption.

NATO can stop Putin's Imperial ambitions in Ukraine now, or in the Balts later.

These two statements? Contradict each other. Either there is dangerous, and advanced combat power, which can threaten the rest of Europe, as Escobar wrote. . . or the military is "hollowed out." You can't have it both ways, sorry. You contradict yourself, in your same post, this is the sign of an equivocator, and a liar. A propagandist.

Keep your views, and I'll keep mine. Yours are not in the interest, of everyday Americans, IMO. They are the work of the defense contractors, and folks that want to manipulate the opinion of taxpayers.

The fact that you, as a member, just showed up on this forum in Feb. of this year, after war broke out, to spread your propaganda, and only on this issue? Given you have very little known forum legitimacy on this issue, or any other, and every intelligent forum member knows it.
Um, Russia invaded on the 24th. I joined on the 18th. Do you think I had advance knowledge?

I posted numerous times on election matters before the war started. I don't think anything has been deleted.

If you think I posted propaganda you should challenge me on it- I can back up my posts. I pay no attention to commercial media on either side, don't watch it ever.

To the best of my recollection, I have never even started a thread on this board.

I follow a well-established OSINT community that focuses on verifiable evidence. I read the transcripts of Pentagon and NATO announcements, and Putin's and Lavrov's speeches.

I look closely at the videos posted on Telegram and Twitter- frame by frame, to extract details like what types of ammunition they are using, what types of fusing, etc. There is a lot of information to be gleaned if you know what to look for.

I follow the Russian milbloggers and translate the pages so I know what they are saying. It very frequently contradicts the narratives I read on this board.

I take all the translated intercepts from Ukrainian intelligence, and all of the unverified claims from the Defense officials on both sides with a grain of salt, I do not expect that to be factual.

"Pepe" didn't add anything that I can recognize as an actual point to be made, it just read like NATO Bad, Russia Good, Putin is ten steps ahead of everyone and you ain't seen nothing yet...IOW, cheerleading. You can get the same thing from Scott Ritter or Gonzalo Lira or whoever. It's all pointless ranting to me.

Yes, Russia has committed a "fraction" of it's forces, Pepe neglects to notice that is is a very LARGE fraction of Russia's actual combat-capable GROUND forces (that is supported by well established experts like Military Balance, and the public statements of senior Russian military leadership), and that's what matters in Ukraine right now.

It matters not to me which side you are on, but if you post articles like that one, you should be prepared that not everyone will see it as you do.

BTW, I never supported the color revolutions the US ran in Ukraine and elsewhere, including the US in 2020. We are crippled in the Ukraine context because of Biden's corruption, and Ukraine is paying the price.

Last edited:
These two statements? Contradict each other. Either there is dangerous, and advanced combat power, which can threaten the rest of Europe, as Escobar wrote. . . or the military is "hollowed out." You can't have it both ways, sorry. You contradict yourself, in your same post, this is the sign of an equivocator, and a liar. A propagandist.
I will respond directly to this. If Russia is permitted to retain parts of Ukraine, Putin will stop the war and pretend it's all over. Sanctions will end, and Russia will rebuild it's military. But this time, the money won't get diverted to mega-yachts and dachas and European luxury properties.

They will apply the same discipline as the Soviets did, and when they come back they are going to be a very different army.

The risk is not today- I have been arguing with people for 20 years that the threat assessments like RAND puts out are garbage- Russia simply does not have the economy to pose that kind of threat, especially considering the depth of the kleptocracy.

The threat is if Russia is allowed to escape the consequences of this new Imperialism, a reinvigorated Russian military machine in 10-20 years really does start WW3.

Since Russia is positioning itself this way, I do not think now is a good time for NATO to go soft.

Do you think I had advance knowledge?
Ukraine had built up it's forces, somewhere near a quarter million, ready to invade the Donbas in January.

Anyone that paid attention to what was going on, knew why Russian was countering with a build-up with its own.

If course you knew, as well as NATO and we knew, our side provoked the Russians invasion by declining a peaceful settlement or negotiating a way out, they wanted Russia to invade. The whole war has been staged from the start.

Ukraine had built up it's forces, somewhere near a quarter million, ready to invade the Donbas in January.

Anyone that paid attention to what was going on, knew why Russian was countering with a build-up with its own.
The IIIS put Ukraine's active duty personnel at 209K in December 2021, and Russia's at 900K. Ukraine didn't mobilize until after Feb 24.

Most of Ukraine's combat units had already been fighting in the Donbas for 8 years. When Russia invaded, it was the Territorial Defense Forces that stopped them from taking Kiev.

Yes, Ukraine was slowly taking the Donbas back from the LDPR.

Implicit in your statement is that the Donbas was not Ukrainian territory, and therefore Russia was somehow justified in "countering" Ukraine in anything. I don't see it that way.

Last edited:

If course you knew, as well as NATO and we knew, our side provoked the Russians invasion by declining a peaceful settlement or negotiating a way out, they wanted Russia to invade. The whole war has been staged from the start.
Had you followed the Donbas conflict from the very beginning and read at least once the Minsk agreements, you would know that Russia violated them almost at once, by supporting statelets of their proxies in the Donbas and capturing Debaltsevo in February 2015.

Though, it has little significance now.

Forum List

Back