Most Americans approve of Trump-Russia probe, and nearly half think Trump committed a crime

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump may have no choice but to fire Mueller, BUT the repercussions will be a sight to behold. Of course, right wingers will blame or disregard the source(s) of the poll.

More than twice as many Americans approve as disapprove of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of possible coordination between Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Russian government, a new Washington Post-ABC News pollfinds, indicating that the conservative effort to discredit the probe has fallen flat as the case has progressed toward its first public charges.

A 58 percent majority say they approve of Mueller’s handling of the investigation while 28 percent say they disapprove, the Post-ABC poll finds.

Post-ABC poll: Most Americans approve of Trump-Russia probe, and nearly half think Trump committed a crime

Last edited:
Oh the far left and their far left polls!

They still never learn!

Trump may have no choice but to fire Mueller, BUT the repercussions will be a sight to behold. Of course, right wingers will blame or disregard the source of the poll.

More than twice as many Americans approve as disapprove of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of possible coordination between Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Russian government, a new Washington Post-ABC News pollfinds, indicating that the conservative effort to discredit the probe has fallen flat as the case has progressed toward its first public charges.

A 58 percent majority say they approve of Mueller’s handling of the investigation while 28 percent say they disapprove, the Post-ABC poll finds.

Post-ABC poll: Most Americans approve of Trump-Russia probe, and nearly half think Trump committed a crime
Well I guess now that you are back it's back to ignore for you!
Chow

Trump may have no choice but to fire Mueller, BUT the repercussions will be a sight to behold. Of course, right wingers will blame or disregard the source of the poll.

Chow
Was he gone?

What do you expect when millions of Americans accept news from the D Party?

Chow

Back to?

Did she blow you and get your attention briefly?

These bed wetters love to rely on polls that either focus on college campuses or strictly in democrook cities.

Ask anyone who wakes up and drives to work at 6AM 5 days a week and they are delighted the meat puppet faggot was not replaced by a sadistic criminally insane collectivist sociopath hag.

Ask the bed wetter who rides a bike to work at Panera Bread 4 days a week at various times after 9AM and you might find a different result

Not surprisingly an ABC poll had Hillary up 47 to 43 a day before the election in 2016. Here we are mere days away from elections in 2017 and strangely enough the same editorialist who wrote the spin on ABC's push poll in 2016 is alive and well and promoting the insane concept that 714 people indicate the opinion of the Country. ABC should have fired Emily Guskin last year.

Well, my right wing friends, I am ALL in favor of Trump firing Mueller.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong......LOL

Trump bears the Stink of Russian intervention

His degree of complicity remains to be seen

Always try to remember that most polls gauge popular opinion and NOT the whims of the electoral college. Throughout 2016 the polls had Hillary ahead, and the final popular vote attested to that fact.

Liberals worship polls. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol:
Between a properly conducted statistical poll and a wet finger held up in the air, I'll put my dinero on the poll every time as the more accurate. And I don't give a rat's ass about whether it got all the way back up to body temperature up a TrumpBot's ass before it was wetted with saliva via mouth and deployed or not!

Liberals worship polls. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol:
Perhaps they do. I'm reluctant to attest to what liberals worship or don't. If they do worship polls, they are not alone, for so do Trump and his cohorts, and Trump happens to be the person about whom the poll noted in the OP asks.
My remarks and citations above, like your comment to which they are a response, do not, however, address the point of the OP which is that nearly half the country think Trump probably committed a crime and 2/3rds of the country approve of the charges filed against Manafort et al.

Last edited:
Trump also retweeted a poll — from a mysterious Twitter account called Progress Polls — that showed 61% of respondents saying he is a better President than Obama.

The poll, which is one given by a social media account called ProgressPolls, asked Twitter users on ObamaDay (August 4) “Who is a better President of the United States?” The choices were either ‘President Trump’ or ‘President Obama’. A total of 28,589 Twitter users took the poll and 61% chose President Trump, while just 39% chose Obama. Now, if this was a random, scientifically accurate poll, the results would look pretty darn good for the President. However, the ProgressPolls’ Twitter account is followed by an overwhelming majority of Trump supporters as well as conservatives.

Trump Just Tweeted Out This Hilariously Inaccurate Twitter Poll - IR.net

Trump may have no choice but to fire Mueller, BUT the repercussions will be a sight to behold. Of course, right wingers will blame or disregard the source(s) of the poll.

And there were 221 Democrats versus 164 GOP and that's FAIR? Of course then with 34% MORE Democrats you will get this biased RESULTS!
Again biased MSM presenting BIASED polls trying to influence idiots that believe the BIASED MSM!

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 7.40.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 7.41.51 PM.png

Chow
Chow? ROTFLMAO

Forum List

Back