Most Americans feel Comrade is Unstable Bully- Fox News

Was Trump respecting everyone when he refused to rent to black People?
Was trump respecting Latinos when he said Judge Curial isn't qualified to serve merely because he's Mexican?
Trump started his political career with his racist birther lie.
So get this bullshit meme you have of the racist inchief and stick it up your ass.

YOU MORON !!!!!

There are PLENTY BLACK landlords today that refuse to rent to certain black people today because they'll destroy their properties. No, they don't come out and say it...but there are ways to pick who you want as a tenant.

Was trump respecting Latinos when he said Judge Curial isn't qualified to serve merely because he's Mexican?
So get this bullshit meme you have of the racist inchief and stick it up your ass.
He rented to black people. Did not birther. mexicans cannot serve as judges here.
3 lies in one post. About your average.
The federal government sued him for not renting to blacks. .
Idiot forgets Trump ran with his birther lie for 5 full years.
And Mexican Americans can't serve as judges here?
Ha ha h aha
You didn't say Mexican Americans, now did you? And please stop flaming me each time I call out one of your misrepresentations.
Idiot didn't know Judge Curial is a Mexican American.
I tell the truth. You lie for Trump. It's just the way it is.

YOU MORON !!!!!

There are PLENTY BLACK landlords today that refuse to rent to certain black people today because they'll destroy their properties. No, they don't come out and say it...but there are ways to pick who you want as a tenant.
Look at this moron spin the FACT that racist Trump refused to rent to ANY blacks. You're a very sick man.

He rented to black people. Did not birther. mexicans cannot serve as judges here.
Ha ha h aha
You didn't say Mexican Americans, now did you? And please stop flaming me each time I call out one of your misrepresentations.
Again you didn't say Mexican American you said Mexicans, and Mexicans can't be judges. And please stop flaming me each time I disagree with you.

Basic Human Idiot continues to ignore all the incompetence, bizarre behavior and conduct unbecoming a president because of an obligatory trip to Houston.
It takes a special type of dope to still be a trump supporter after everything we've seen the past 7 months.

You imbecile.....

You refuse to understand that you've had LIES shoved so far up your ass you can taste them.

You must like it.

That fucker above was as phoney as a 3 dollar bill and everyone know it

I heard he took a week of to recuperate at that ONE photo op
Liar. Only to scum like yourself. Obama would have trounced your Russian whore if he could have run.
Obama proved he was a genuine, thoughtful human being. Something NO ONE will ever accuse Putin's Puppet of being.

Here one more time for you Leftist Lying Lemming Lunatic imbeciles......

The photo of courage, compassion and REAL concern for ALL Americans of ALL colors
trumpholsblackchild-jpg.147242
Moron ignores the past 50 years of Trump's life and was duped again like he was inNovember. lmao
PT Barnum was right.

Basic Human Idiot continues to ignore all the incompetence, bizarre behavior and conduct unbecoming a president because of an obligatory trip to Houston.
It takes a special type of dope to still be a trump supporter after everything we've seen the past 7 months.

We have seen nothing but media falsehoods and speculation.

View attachment 147247
Yeah blame the media for everything trump has said and done that's on videotape. Lol
You're a special type of stupid.

Ha ha h aha

YOU MORON !!!!!

Look at this moron spin the FACT that racist Trump refused to rent to ANY blacks. You're a very sick man.

Why does this troll get away with flaming people in almost every post? Why can't he respond with out the never ending insults when disagreed with?

YOU MORON !!!!!

And you're a double moron for mentioning liberal, anti-American judges who have no problem destroying the nation and making reckless decisions based on purely political motivations.

You are a certified Imbecile.

How can repubs not believe trump is a world class liar?
Because we don't think being wrong about something is necessarily a lie.
I agree with that BUT how many wrongs does it take for you to admit trump is a gd liar ?
Well, to answer you, I don't really think being wrong makes one a liar. Perhaps it only makes one guilty of under estimating the depth of the situation one is in.

I agree with that BUT how many wrongs does it take for you to admit trump is a gd liar ?
Well, to answer you, I don't really think being wrong makes one a liar. Perhaps it only makes one guilty of under estimating the depth of the situation one is in.
Wrong about Obamas citizenship Wrong about tapping of Trump tower ? Wrong about Cruzes father wrong about showing taxes I mean Mike how many wrongs before you can believe he's just a liar??

eddie is hung up on trivia....while he was fully agreeable to Obama lying about serious matters....you know....like using the IRS as a weapon against it's own constituents???

Since Trump supporters will not accept any evidence that negatively reflects on Trump,

why do they go on and on with demanding they be shown evidence of Trump's dealings with the Russians?

Wrong about Obamas citizenship Wrong about tapping of Trump tower ? Wrong about Cruzes father wrong about showing taxes I mean Mike how many wrongs before you can believe he's just a liar??
The only thing I can really add is that no one nows how corrupt DC is and some of the people entrenched in power are the corrupt of the corrupt. I take anything coming from the media with a huge grain of salt even if it says he did good on something. My point is no one out here, you me and the rest really know what is happening under covers or behind closed doors and it has been shown many times over just how anti Trump the media is. So my question to you is why do you believe it all? The media has been manipulating Americans for decades, and I did not come to be of this opinion just when Trump was elected.

Since Trump supporters will not accept any evidence that negatively reflects on Trump,

why do they go on and on with demanding they be shown evidence of Trump's dealings with the Russians?
These has been no evidence that will hold up in court supplied by anyone.

eddie is hung up on trivia....while he was fully agreeable to Obama lying about serious matters....you know....like using the IRS as a weapon against it's own constituents???
So I suppose it's wrong now for Mueller to use IRS going after Trump?? Use what weapons you have ,,,No??

So I suppose it's wrong now for Mueller to use IRS going after Trump?? Use what weapons you have ,,,No??
We will likely never know if it's wrong or not since many times the truth is buried and the minions of deceit come out in full support of the hatchet job adding confusion everywhere.

The only thing I can really add is that no one nows how corrupt DC is and some of the people entrenched in power are the corrupt of the corrupt. I take anything coming from the media with a huge grain of salt even if it says he did good on something. My point is no one out here, you me and the rest really know what is happening under covers or behind closed doors and it has been shown many times over just how anti Trump the media is. So my question to you is why do you believe it all? The media has been manipulating Americans for decades, and I did not come to be of this opinion just when Trump was elected.
Why do you believe the trump is anti media?? What they print and say is mostly true imo Should they just stay silent when they see the shit Trump is putting down?

These has been no evidence that will hold up in court supplied by anyone.

See what I mean?
You keep lying and pretending. The fact is YOU and the rest of these America haters here have NO evidence that will stand up in court and you cannot produce any. Websites are not proof!

Why do you believe the trump is anti media?? What they print and say is mostly true imo Should they just stay silent when they see the shit Trump is putting down?
Ok man. You've gone full brainwashed on that. Goodbye.

Forum List

Back