Most Americans feel Comrade is Unstable Bully- Fox News

Was Trump respecting everyone when he refused to rent to black People?
Was trump respecting Latinos when he said Judge Curial isn't qualified to serve merely because he's Mexican?
Trump started his political career with his racist birther lie.
So get this bullshit meme you have of the racist inchief and stick it up your ass.
He rented to black people. Did not birther. mexicans cannot serve as judges here.
3 lies in one post. About your average.
The federal government sued him for not renting to blacks. .
Idiot forgets Trump ran with his birther lie for 5 full years.
And Mexican Americans can't serve as judges here?
Ha ha h aha
You didn't say Mexican Americans, now did you? And please stop flaming me each time I call out one of your misrepresentations.
Idiot didn't know Judge Curial is a Mexican American.
I tell the truth. You lie for Trump. It's just the way it is.
Again you didn't say Mexican American you said Mexicans, and Mexicans can't be judges. And please stop flaming me each time I disagree with you.
Stop PMing me. It's creepy.

How can repubs not believe trump is a world class liar?
Because we don't think being wrong about something is necessarily a lie.
I agree with that BUT how many wrongs does it take for you to admit trump is a gd liar ?
Well, to answer you, I don't really think being wrong makes one a liar. Perhaps it only makes one guilty of under estimating the depth of the situation one is in.
Wrong about Obamas citizenship Wrong about tapping of Trump tower ? Wrong about Cruzes father wrong about showing taxes I mean Mike how many wrongs before you can believe he's just a liar??
The only thing I can really add is that no one nows how corrupt DC is and some of the people entrenched in power are the corrupt of the corrupt. I take anything coming from the media with a huge grain of salt even if it says he did good on something. My point is no one out here, you me and the rest really know what is happening under covers or behind closed doors and it has been shown many times over just how anti Trump the media is. So my question to you is why do you believe it all? The media has been manipulating Americans for decades, and I did not come to be of this opinion just when Trump was elected.
Thinks the media is biased and corrupt but when I asked him who he believes he said " bloggers."
No really.

I agree with that BUT how many wrongs does it take for you to admit trump is a gd liar ?
Well, to answer you, I don't really think being wrong makes one a liar. Perhaps it only makes one guilty of under estimating the depth of the situation one is in.
Wrong about Obamas citizenship Wrong about tapping of Trump tower ? Wrong about Cruzes father wrong about showing taxes I mean Mike how many wrongs before you can believe he's just a liar??
The only thing I can really add is that no one nows how corrupt DC is and some of the people entrenched in power are the corrupt of the corrupt. I take anything coming from the media with a huge grain of salt even if it says he did good on something. My point is no one out here, you me and the rest really know what is happening under covers or behind closed doors and it has been shown many times over just how anti Trump the media is. So my question to you is why do you believe it all? The media has been manipulating Americans for decades, and I did not come to be of this opinion just when Trump was elected.
Thinks the media is biased and corrupt but when I asked him who he believes he said " bloggers."
No really.
Blatant bald faced lie. I never said I believed bloggers anywhere anytime.

Was Trump respecting everyone when he refused to rent to black People?
Was trump respecting Latinos when he said Judge Curial isn't qualified to serve merely because he's Mexican?
Trump started his political career with his racist birther lie.
So get this bullshit meme you have of the racist inchief and stick it up your ass.

YOU MORON !!!!!

There are PLENTY BLACK landlords today that refuse to rent to certain black people today because they'll destroy their properties. No, they don't come out and say it...but there are ways to pick who you want as a tenant.

And you're a double moron for mentioning liberal, anti-American judges who have no problem destroying the nation and making reckless decisions based on purely political motivations.

You are a certified Imbecile.

Calls Judge Curiel an anti American judge: a lie
Deflects from Trump's racism for not renting to blacks by using a Chris Rock video: bone chillingly stupid.
Deflects again by saying some black landlords don't rent to blacks to excuse Trump's racism.

Won't discuss Trump's racist birther lie he carried with him for 5 long years on the grounds he would incriminate himself.

When you're a trump whore you must swallow every drop.

No really.
I may get you mixed up with a similar idiot, Bripat or whatever his name is.

So you don't trust the media... where do you get your information from... because from the looks of it.... it's nowhere with how little you know.

No really.

So you don't trust the media... where do you get your information from... because from the looks of it.... it's nowhere with how little you know.
Yet you know so much that isn't so.

Little Mikey doesn't trust the media and then came out before saying Trump isn't a birther. Lol

It's obvious where he gets his info from.

DT: Don't believe anything unless you hear it from me.

No really.

Yet you know so much that isn't so.
Everything I say is a fact much to your chagrin.
I see you pissed your pants with my question where you get your information from.
Time to change the yellow undies.

Little Mikey doesn't trust the media and then came out before saying Trump isn't a birther. Lol

Trolling all day day long. Which mod do you pay to ignore your sorry ass?

His time in Houston today should help. Would be nice to see more interaction between the Donald and son Baron. Photos of father/son activities are always certain winners.

storm-harvey-trump.jpg

Trolling all day day long. Which mod do you pay to ignore your sorry ass?
Funny because I kick your ass every time I address you , you call it trolling.
Still won't tell the forum where you get your info from I see.
What r u afraid of?

His time in Houston today should help. Would be nice to see more interaction between the Donald and son Baron. Photos of father/son activities are always certain winners.

storm-harvey-trump.jpg

Melania has admitted he's an absentee father even with them all living in the WH.
He didn't raise any of his children. Their mothers did.

It's interesting how the only ones who use the term 'comrade' are the liberal snowflakes... :p

Nice job of cherry picking the poll when you move down to this question look at the result. Are you satisfied with how you voted in the 2016 presidential election or do you wish you had voted differently? 96% of Trump voters are 2% arent 1% had mixed feelings and 1% didn't know took me less than two minutes to find that you can always find something in a poll to support your view moving on now.

How can repubs not believe trump is a world class liar?
Analysis | President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

You support a pathological liar and incompetent..
Congratulations!
Media sites continually show bias toward Trump so any link posted from any of them is suspect and summarily discarded. There is no proof and never will be no matter how many times you lie and say "I already proved it". I support a man that I hope can at least begin to bring this country back from the path to total destruction, where people like you are doing your best to take it. No matter what 7th grade comments you make or "facts" you claim.

Forum List

Back