Most Americans Think That Trump SUCKS!

He's seriously underwater.

Lol tds

You do know what I should say here, don't you. But you just won the Daily TDS Fruitcake award. And Johnny, what has he won. Well Monty, behind door #1 is a doll of Rump that can't lie. Or stand up or squat or...... It's just lies there and moves out of the WH in Jan, 2021.

1594364445720.jpeg

The Demons just had a Fraternal Order of Demons meeting and have concluded that all the Demons will be voting for Rump in November. Yes, Rump even lost the Demon vote.

Voters are too unpredictable and there is too much time till Nov.
Yes, by November the economy will obviously be crippled and that was pretty much the only thing Trump had going for him, unless you share his other racist, conspiratorial views (in that case, no facts will ever persuade you).

And yet in 2016 enough voters supported a reality talk show host over a former SOS/senator to affect the EC.

What does that tell you about our electorate?

Yes, by November the economy will obviously be crippled and that was pretty much the only thing Trump had going for him, unless you share his other racist, conspiratorial views (in that case, no facts will ever persuade you).

And yet in 2016 enough voters supported a reality talk show host over a former SOS/senator to affect the EC.

What does that tell you about our electorate?
And that's the issue here. It's not about the individual person, it's about us.

It is almost like massive and constant propaganda from all organs of media and pop culture can have an effect.

It is seriously unjust to deprive his supporters of having their interests represented, by your lies.

YOu are pissing off a significant portion of the country. Does that concern you?
I seriously doubt that a "significant portion of the country" is even aware of my existence. But even if that's true, no, it wouldn't concern me. I'm speaking up for what I believe in. I don't care if you disagree with me. And to claim that my alleged "lies" somehow deprive Trump supporters of having their interests represented is beyond ludicrous. And that also sounds a lot like Trump's constant whining about one thing or another. Waaaaah! Presidential harrassment!! Waaaaah!

Your pretense that you did not understand my use of the plural "you" is dismissed.

I take it you do not consider the effects of your actions because you are hysterical.

Lol tds

You do know what I should say here, don't you. But you just won the Daily TDS Fruitcake award. And Johnny, what has he won. Well Monty, behind door #1 is a doll of Rump that can't lie. Or stand up or squat or...... It's just lies there and moves out of the WH in Jan, 2021.

View attachment 361612
The Demons just had a Fraternal Order of Demons meeting and have concluded that all the Demons will be voting for Rump in November. Yes, Rump even lost the Demon vote.
Haha tds

Yep.

I was going to say that the wheels could come off either campaign, but that's pretty much already happened. :laugh:

So now we'll just see which one gets dragged across the finish line first. Who knows.
The problem for Trump supporters (I wouldn't even call them Republicans) is that Trump refuses to do anything meaningful about Covid-19, while it explodes across the U.S. even as the rest of the world mostly gets it under control. Apparently, Trump thinks the virus will just magically disappear. But if that doesn't happen by late October, what then?

What then? Fingers debates Trump and you lose.
Trumpsters are already declaring him the winner of the debates because you're Trumpsters.

What you clearly don't understand is that a majority of the country is not.

So this weird imaginary scoreboard you have in your heads in only weird and imaginary.

Don't you know that?
Do you think Fingers will bring up the Cornpop and blonde hairy legs stories during the debates?

These must be talking points fed to you via talk radio, because I have no fucking clue what you're babbling about.

Last edited:
Well, this was the case in 2016, too. But our electoral system had different ideas.
Yeah we end up with the worst presidents that way...
Lol tds
It's cute how the country is far worse off than it was 4 years ago and all you morons can do is scream tds.
Come one can we get on democrat that won’t troll today? Just one. I’ll pay you guys to not troll haha
How's he deficit doing? Trump was going to lower them remember? Are you a champion of high debt now after 8 years of bitching?

Well, this was the case in 2016, too. But our electoral system had different ideas.
Lol tds
It's cute how the country is far worse off than it was 4 years ago and all you morons can do is scream tds.
Come one can we get on democrat that won’t troll today? Just one. I’ll pay you guys to not troll haha
Just screaming TDS is pretty trolly....

/——/ Fake poll of random adults. From your link:
Adults” versus “voters”
Comparisons between different approval-ratings polls aren’t always apples to apples. Some polls are surveying adults regardless of their voting status; others are polling registered voters, and a few are even polling “likely voters.”4 So far, Trump’s approval ratings are higher among the voter population than among the adult population.

Lol tds
How's he deficit doing? Trump was going to lower them remember? Are you a champion of high debt now after 8 years of bitching?
Lol it’s going great more ppl working means less on the dole means lowering the deficit.. are you in the second grade? Lol

Lol tds
Well your deranged .. what else’s can I say ha

Lol tds
Lol it’s going great more ppl working means less on the dole means lowering the deficit.. are you in the second grade? Lol
So you don't know that deficits are up hugely? The idiot had them to a trillion dollars before corona. Now he's setting a new record....

Lol tds
Well your deranged .. what else’s can I say ha
Deranged is applauding failure. That is you trumpy trolls.

Lol tds
/———/ The deficit is going up just as Congress intended. Got as my other stupid questions?

Lol tds
/———/ The deficit is going up just as Congress intended. Got as my other stupid questions?
Oh you are so cute. It's like you forgot that repubs were in complete control for 2 years and did all the damage then. Remember all the increased military spending and the tax cuts that didn't pay for themselves? Oh and Trump signs off on all the spending. You aren't good with facts are you? Trumpers never are.

Forum List

Back