🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Americans want bigger gov't-

Yet here you both are. LMAO

I believe Oddball and I are talking about the political parties referenced in the article.

We're smart enough to know that both parties are gonna give us a monsterous government, no matter how much they pretend otherwise.

If you think Republicans are any less big government than Democrats, smoke another one.

Yet here you both are. LMAO

I believe Oddball and I are talking about the political parties referenced in the article.

We're smart enough to know that both parties are gonna give us a monsterous government, no matter how much they pretend otherwise.

If you think Republicans are any less big government than Democrats, smoke another one.

I'm just like the rest of the country, I vote for what I believe to be the lesser evil. But I wouldn't consider that dropping out.

Have no fear, there's still enough sane people in this country to keep a radical commi from getting elected. Of course, they're not smart enough to keep a radical fascist from getting elected.

Oh crap. Bump stock ban, eliminating the debt ceiling, more wars.... Holy hell, we're all doomed.

Forum List

Back