Most Conservative House Speaker?

Which Republican Would Be The Most Conservative?

• John Boehner (Ohio and/or Obama's Rear End)?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So you believe that he's the most conservative? Just a logical conclusion considering the fact that liberals generally attack the personalities of them who pose the greatest threat.

We aren't attacking Crazy Louie. We're laughing at him.

Laughing at what?

If you don't know, you must be as crazy as him. Google "Crazy Gohmert", and you will have your answer.

Being animated and opinionated doesn't make him a bad leader. The fact that you and the Libs are already poking at his personality simply means that you're afraid of his policies and ideals. From my perspective, that can only be a good thing.

You think Gomer scares anybody? The thought of him trying to lead anything is horrifying, but there is no chance of that. He's way to crazy.

You answered your first question with your second question.

Update:

"Rep. Steve King: Can't Honor Oath to Uphold the Constitution by Voting for Boehner"
"It's not just defend the United States, it's the Constitution," King said. "And when you watch it under assault, and you're being blocked from defending it by the decisions made at the top and the leadership in the House of Representatives, you have to ask yourself -- how do I go to the floor of the House of Representatives, put my left hand on the Bible, raise my right hand and say -- and take the oath to defend the Constitution, and then turn around and vote for the Speaker (John Boehner) who has been blocking the effort to defend the Constitution, at least from my view."

Rep. Steve King Can t Honor Oath to Uphold the Constitution by Voting for Boehner CNS News
"It's good that we have Ted Yoho and Louie Gohmert," King said. "They're both good friends. I've been talking to Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) for about two-and-a-half years on this. I would not be surprised to see his name emerge, even tonight, to be a candidate also for speaker. If that's the case, I think we pick up a number of other votes and perhaps get to that 29."

Daniel Webster of Florida is considering tossing his name in the hat.

For the established Republicans it's all about the money and Boehner has raised the most for the Party.
This is exactly what is poisoning Washington.

Well, it's the choice of the Elephants in the HOR to decide whom they want. But if they go too far and the DEMS all vote unanimously for Nancy Pelosi, and Boehner doesn't get to 217, than I am gonna laugh for a couple of days.....

Well, it's the choice of the Elephants in the HOR to decide whom they want. But if they go too far and the DEMS all vote unanimously for Nancy Pelosi, and Boehner doesn't get to 217, than I am gonna laugh for a couple of days.....

Pretty sad state of affairs when we have a crazy woman and a drunk leading our parties.

Pretty sad state of affairs when we have a crazy woman and a drunk leading our parties.

Pelosi is not crazy. She is a steel magnolia and a smart woman. She is a grandmother who loves her family deeply and she has served in the HOR for a long, long time.

I don't think that Boehner is a drunk either. Yes, he drinks, but I don't think he's a drunk. Boehner is also no dummy, he knows how the parliamentary system within congress works.

--LOL

yeah

--LOL

too bad that is not how it works

--LOL

Pelosi is not crazy. She is a steel magnolia and a smart woman. She is a grandmother who loves her family deeply and she has served in the HOR for a long, long time.

I don't think that Boehner is a drunk either. Yes, he drinks, but I don't think he's a drunk. Boehner is also no dummy, he knows how the parliamentary system within congress works.

Anybody that says this is nuts.
“Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”
.Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program”
“I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.”

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Apparently you're a big drinker too, but kool-aid is the beverage of choice in the Statist household...

--LOL

yeah

--LOL

--LOL

Boehner needs 218 votes
No. 217. This HOR starts with a vacancy from NY.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

--LOL

yeah

--LOL

--LOL

Boehner needs 218 votes

doesnt matter

pelosi certainly is not going to obtain that number

--LOL

--LOL

yeah

--LOL

--LOL

Boehner needs 218 votes

doesnt matter

pelosi certainly is not going to obtain that number

--LOL
I concur.

For the past year, I have spoken with several members who have voiced their disappointment and frustration with our Speaker and the process. For too long, the excuse was that folks didn’t have an alternative. Now they have a choice. If we are serious about regaining the trust of the American people and getting our country back on track, then we must do what is necessary to change the current state of affairs.-Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL)

Forum List

Back