Most Non-Climate Scientists Agree on Global Warming Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nearly 92% of biophysical scientists surveyed believe that human activity has contributed to global warming

Supporters of policies to address man-made climate change are quick to cite research showing 97% of climate scientists believe that humans are contributing to global warming. Now, new research suggests that consensus extends to scientists in other fields.

Anybody on this planet with a brain size of a walnut can understand and accept the facts.

But as for the deniers; not sure which one of the following is more moronic:
Accepting the facts and not care and still deny
Or not accepting the facts at all because their brain can fart

I guess the word "contributing", means its all man caused and catastrophic..

You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

We are "contributing" to the global warming
If planet gets warmer, we are pretty much screwed

This is what they are saying

By suggesting to read "objectively", I guess you mean to read it while choking yourself so your brain dont get enough oxygen to understand anything?

By suggesting to read "objectively", I guess you mean to read it while choking yourself so your brain dont get enough oxygen to understand anything?

Tell me... Were at the bottom of the temperature spectrum by geological standards.

PhanerozoicCO2-Temperatures.jpg

The earth has spent much of its time way above the present temperature and way above the current ratio of CO2 to O2.

Reality is what has escaped you and most alarmists.

Tell me how man has or will create a condition the earth has not previously seen and thrived through?

Tell me... Were at the bottom of the temperature spectrum by geological standards.

View attachment 68170

The earth has spent much of its time way above the present temperature and way above the current ratio of CO2 to O2.

Tell me how man has or will create a condition the earth has not previously seen and thrived through?

Ohhh, I see, you know better than the 97% of the climate, and 92% of the whole scientists living on this planet.

You would claim you would get the Nobel prize too, if it was not rigged, i bet...

View attachment 68170

Ohhh, I see, you know better than the 97% of the climate, and 92% of the whole scientists living on this planet.

You would claim you would get the Nobel prize too, if it was not rigged, i bet...

Oh look, another one who has been duped by the 97% lie..

You must be talking to Crick and other alarmist idiots. I just presented geological history and facts.. You choose to counter that with an appeal to authorities you claim know better than the earth and its history itself..

By the way Cook Et Al has been debunked as a lie and deception.. Not scientific in any way.. But keep cherry picking what you want to believe and ignore facts..

View attachment 68170

Oh look, another one who has been duped by the 97% lie.. You must be talking to Crick and other alarmist idiots. I just present geological history and facts.. You choose to counter that with an appeal to authorities you claim know better than the earth and its history itself..

By the way Cook Et Al has been debunked as a lie and deception.. not scientific in any way.. but keep cherry picking what you want to believe and ignore facts..

You countered with some brain farts you read from somewhere, heard from some another mentally challenged human being, thats all you did.

You dont know jack shit about what you are talking about.

And to be honest, I would rather believe in some dude who spent his life time trying to understand the planet we live in, rather than the people trying to fill it with their brain farts...

Cook threw out over 11,466 papers to keep just 77 in order to get to his wanted consensus.. Like Mann, he threw out over 98% of the available data to obtain his desired result..

That's called scientific FRAUD.. But hey, your side will resort to anything to gain power and control over the people.

View attachment 68170

Oh look, another one who has been duped by the 97% lie.. You must be talking to Crick and other alarmist idiots. I just present geological history and facts.. You choose to counter that with an appeal to authorities you claim know better than the earth and its history itself..

By the way Cook Et Al has been debunked as a lie and deception.. not scientific in any way.. but keep cherry picking what you want to believe and ignore facts..

You countered with some brain farts you read from somewhere, heard from some another mentally challenged human being, thats all you did.

You dont know jack shit about what you are talking about.

And to be honest, I would rather believe in some dude who spent his life time trying to understand the planet we live in, rather than the people trying to fill it with their brain farts...

LOL..

Touting SkepticalScience (John Cook) as some sort of truth person.. That's laughable.... That graph was even accepted by the IPCC as factual.. so now the IPCC is bogus too?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Real FRAUD is when you claim your high school term paper is a "scientific" paper...

C02_TCP_social_media_image_97.jpg

Still waiting for you to come up with facts and not your personal opinion...

Refute the graph of geological history!

I'll wait...

I dont have to refute anything when you "claim" you are refuting something that has a 97% consensus by the "scientists" on this planet.

You only can "claim" to do so, I am just laughing at you...

Nearly 92% of biophysical scientists surveyed believe that human activity has contributed to global warming

Supporters of policies to address man-made climate change are quick to cite research showing 97% of climate scientists believe that humans are contributing to global warming. Now, new research suggests that consensus extends to scientists in other fields.

Anybody on this planet with a brain size of a walnut can understand and accept the facts.

But as for the deniers; not sure which one of the following is more moronic:
Accepting the facts and not care and still deny
Or not accepting the facts at all because their brain can fart

Any retard that graduated 2nd grade knows about climate change.

Congrats you passed .....

Now prove man made climate change.

I will wait.

I'll wait...

I dont have to refute anything when you "claim" you are refuting something that has a 97% consensus by the "scientists" on this planet.

Still trying to pass off that myth ?

I'll wait...

I just posted why your a liar.. with all the data as well..

I'll wait...

Still trying to pass off that myth ?

It sure is... even though its been shown fraud over and over again..

You must be talking to Crick and other alarmist idiots. I just presented geological history and facts.. You choose to counter that with an appeal to authorities you claim know better than the earth and its history itself..

By the way Cook Et Al has been debunked as a lie and deception.. Not scientific in any way.. But keep cherry picking what you want to believe and ignore facts..

Bullshit. Please provide CREDIBLE links to your opinions. NOT wishy washy, non-provable clap trap from the denier crowd. Take your time...

Bullshit. Please provide CREDIBLE links to your opinions. NOT wishy washy, non-provable clap trap from the denier crowd. Take your time...

I supplied the paper... now take your bullshit propaganda somewhere else..

I guess the word "contributing", means its all man caused and catastrophic..You alarmists are hilarious projecting your own belief's on everything you read and failing to read objectively and look at what they are actually saying.

View attachment 68170

That is unbelievably stupid!

Sane people are concerned for the well being and survival of the human race and the ecosystems and stable climate patterns that our civilization and our agricultural systems are very dependent on....which are severely threatened by the current CO2 driven global warming and its consequent climate disruptions and changes.

What happened naturally tens and hundreds of millions of years ago has almost no relevance to the current situation of un-natural human caused global warming.

Moreover, moron, your irrelevant chart covers many long periods where "the earth has not thrived through" at all.....periods of mass extinctions and a greatly reduced number of species, damaged biospheres, and holes in the ecology that took millions of years to restore themselves.

You are such a moron about this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back