🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most people paying Obama tax instead of signing up

You guys just mad because I won't buy it till 2016 , I will use the money I saved to take two great vacations :)

Melting down in your own thread. That's a bad sign.
Not really just get ticked off at a Blatant tax, that was not called a tax when Obama signed it into law, like I said before I like you and have no problems with your liberal viewpoints, but come on, me paying 0 to me paying over a grand a year on something I will never ever use and refuse to use?

Is that fair to me?

I will never go to a doctor

I will never again go to a hospital, I made my to my goal this May to make it to 50, thats all I wanted to do.
t

I pay about an extra $2000 a year in taxes (probably more) because I don't have a kid, and I've been paying that for years.

I asked you why you said most people are opting for the tax.

The rationale of right wing dingbats boils down to this" "I'll only buy car insurance the minute after I'm in a car accident."

The rationale of right wing dingbats boils down to this" "I'll only buy car insurance the minute after I'm in a car accident."

No such thing as a car "accident" a car crash it takes two people to tangle out on the roads.

If you don't drive defensively, why should I pay for your recklessness?

I have not had a speeding ticket or car crash in 28 years .
There are many accidents that involve just one car. Some are the fault of the driver some are because of driving conditions

Your insurance is based on belonging to a pool of insured. Your rates are lower because of it

You never had an accident in 28 years so you think you don't need insurance......until you need it
Dude I have money for one, for two I drive Defensively, for three I know how to drive.

I used to be a boat racer remember?

You raced boats? And were competitive?

You must be the fastest swimmer ever!!!!
You want to see a picture of me when I Was 15 back in 1978? Give me time I will find it on the net, in springfield, Illinois

No, I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

When you say 'most people', are you counting the 11 million who signed up this year?

btw, so what? If people don't want the tax break, they don't have to take it.
Are they using fuzzy math again and counting the ones they Automaticaly renew?

I wont sign up for my company insurance till 2016

More from the link
Only 12% of uninsured people would buy policies if informed of the penalty, according to a survey of 3,000 adults polled through Feb. 24 by McKinsey & Co.’s Center for U.S. Health System Reform.

When you say 'most people', are you counting the 11 million who signed up this year?

More from the link
Only 12% of uninsured people would buy policies if informed of the penalty, according to a survey of 3,000 adults polled through Feb. 24 by McKinsey & Co.’s Center for U.S. Health System Reform.

More from the link

No such thing as a car "accident" a car crash it takes two people to tangle out on the roads.

If you don't drive defensively, why should I pay for your recklessness?

I have not had a speeding ticket or car crash in 28 years .
There are many accidents that involve just one car. Some are the fault of the driver some are because of driving conditions

Your insurance is based on belonging to a pool of insured. Your rates are lower because of it

You never had an accident in 28 years so you think you don't need insurance......until you need it
Dude I have money for one, for two I drive Defensively, for three I know how to drive.

I used to be a boat racer remember?

Impressive....you don't need health insurance either do ya?

A lot of those 13million ended up in Ocare against their will so dont presume to speak for all of them

What Tax Break is that Frodo?

The one you get for having health insurance idiot.

Well yes, but there aren't any of those.

The OP himself proves you wrong. Someone declines the tax break by choosing not to get healthcare.

How about if the people didn't want to pay the higher insurance rates due to Obamacare?

What about those folks?

-Geaux
Or the people that still have no clue they are about to be fined. Apparently the left thinks all Obama supported pay attention to details.

Obama-supportes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.......??????????????????

I seen that chick in Furgeson tapes

-Geaux

What Tax Break is that Frodo?

The one you get for having health insurance idiot.

Well yes, but there aren't any of those.

The OP himself proves you wrong. Someone declines the tax break by choosing not to get healthcare.

Really?
Huh.

Define "Tax Break" in this context Frodo?

I just posted this in a new thread:

snip:
CBO: Obamacare to Hit Only 65 Percent of 2015 Coverage Target

Given that Obamacare’s supporters like to take the Congressional Budget Office’s overly optimistic scoring of the president’s signature legislation as gospel, it’s fun to look at how poorly Obamacare is actually doing in relation to earlier CBO projections. When the Democrats rammed Obamacare through Congress in 2010 without a single Republican vote, the CBO said that the unpopular overhaul would lead to a net increase of 26 million people with health insurance by 2015 (15 million through Medicaid plus 13 million through the Obamacare exchanges minus 2 million who would otherwise have had private insurance but wouldn’t because of Obamacare).

all of it here:
CBO Obamacare to Hit Only 65 Percent of 2015 Coverage Target The Weekly Standard

How about if the people didn't want to pay the higher insurance rates due to Obamacare?

What about those folks?

-Geaux

Who are they? Who has to pay more for the same coverage they had?

They are paying more for coverage they don't need

-Geaux

How does one know what coverage they need, until they need it? Some are obvious, major medical ain't.

What about those folks?

-Geaux

Who are they? Who has to pay more for the same coverage they had?

They are paying more for coverage they don't need

-Geaux

How does one know what coverage they need, until they need it? Some are obvious, major medical ain't.

Hey Wry, I grew up in Fremont.

more from the article above:

I call it: OscamCare

SNIP:
In addition (and just as the CBO originally projected), the bulk of Obamacare’s net coverage gains are coming from dumping people into Medicaid (59 percent of the current projected net increase in 2015), not from getting people enrolled in private insurance (41 percent). Of course, President Obama rarely if ever talks about that aspect of Obamacare — but Republicans should.

In light of all this, it’s time for a winning conservative alternative to Obamacare that would pave the way to full repeal, offer a flat (age-based) refundable tax credit that would get people off of Medicaid and onto private insurance (letting them shop for value in the process), and give a tax cut to millions of Main Street Americans who buy health insurance on their own. Such everyday Americans generally receive nothing under Obamacare, have gotten the short end of the tax stick for decades, and deserve to get a tax break for buying individual-market insurance that’s roughly akin to the tax break for having employer-based insurance.

With such a tax-credit-based alternative in play, repeal can become a reality.

CBO Obamacare to Hit Only 65 Percent of 2015 Coverage Target The Weekly Standard

Care4all you cannot train idiots and irresponsible people. From Bear, No car & health insurance for 20 years. Just imagine if most people just like Bear.
What is got to do with Fox News? Because Bear, Fox News is owned by republicans and run by republicans. Which main program is to scare people about Obama. They are telling you the truth of technicality but not the truth of reality. Which I believe most of these people rely heavily on their opinions. That is why is so fucking distorted.

Sadly is it came from Obama..... Care4all and a few others on here are all for it, no matter the people HATE it and it was shoved down our throats against the will of the people or their Representation in congress. Not one Republican voted for this POS OscamCare

so they always resort to trying to insult someone by throwing out Fox news. It's silly and childish

Forum List

Back