🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most people paying Obama tax instead of signing up

Are they using fuzzy math again and counting the ones they Automaticaly renew?

I wont sign up for my company insurance till 2016

More from the link
Only 12% of uninsured people would buy policies if informed of the penalty, according to a survey of 3,000 adults polled through Feb. 24 by McKinsey & Co.’s Center for U.S. Health System Reform.

I asked you why you said most people are opting for the tax.
I gave you more info, most people like me would rather pay the fine, my company health insurance cost $160 bucks a month, for full coverage, dental and vision, do the math.

I think I make around $60,000 ~$70,000 a year with OT

For one I am protesting if it is just 1% or 2% tax

What's cheaper

Your thread title said most people are paying the tax instead of signing up. I asked you how you got to that number.

Don't forget, tens of millions of Americans don't pay the tax because they have insurance outside the exchanges.

We are still waiting for the USSC to let us know whether or not obama can pay subsidizes for the federal exchanges.

If it's ruled against it just means that the governors of the states without exchanges will have to decide if they want to happily sit back and watch thousands of their own residents lose their subsidies.

Obama mandated it, let obama pay for it,
Why should the states that didn't want obamacare be FORCED to pay for obama's monstrosity fuck-up?????
Maybe obama should sell his taxpayer-bought-home-in-Hawaii and pay the subsidies.

More from the link
Only 12% of uninsured people would buy policies if informed of the penalty, according to a survey of 3,000 adults polled through Feb. 24 by McKinsey & Co.’s Center for U.S. Health System Reform.

The rationale of right wing dingbats boils down to this" "I'll only buy car insurance the minute after I'm in a car accident."

More from the link

The rationale of right wing dingbats boils down to this" "I'll only buy car insurance the minute after I'm in a car accident."

More from the link

No such thing as a car "accident" a car crash it takes two people to tangle out on the roads.

If you don't drive defensively, why should I pay for your recklessness?

I have not had a speeding ticket or car crash in 28 years .
There are many accidents that involve just one car. Some are the fault of the driver some are because of driving conditions

Your insurance is based on belonging to a pool of insured. Your rates are lower because of it

You never had an accident in 28 years so you think you don't need insurance......until you need it
Dude I have money for one, for two I drive Defensively, for three I know how to drive.

I used to be a boat racer remember?

You raced boats? And were competitive?

You must be the fastest swimmer ever!!!!
You want to see a picture of me when I Was 15 back in 1978? Give me time I will find it on the net, in springfield, Illinois

You guys just mad because I won't buy it till 2016 , I will use the money I saved to take two great vacations :)

Melting down in your own thread. That's a bad sign.
Not really just get ticked off at a Blatant tax, that was not called a tax when Obama signed it into law, like I said before I like you and have no problems with your liberal viewpoints, but come on, me paying 0 to me paying over a grand a year on something I will never ever use and refuse to use?

Is that fair to me?

I will never go to a doctor

I will never again go to a hospital, I made my to my goal this May to make it to 50, thats all I wanted to do.
t
in one blink of an eye, you will go from being 25 to being 50 and ask, ''Where did all the time and years go?''

Being 50 is only HALFWAY there, to the end....

Obama mandated it, let obama pay for it,
Why should the states that didn't want obamacare be FORCED to pay for obama's monstrosity fuck-up?????
Maybe obama should sell his taxpayer-bought-home-in-Hawaii and pay the subsidies.

Pretty stupid post.......Have you ever wondered WHY almost every other industrialized country has better and cheaper health care? We rank around 40th and we spend almost THREE times as much......

Stop watching FOX and think for yourself.

When you say 'most people', are you counting the 11 million who signed up this year?

btw, so what? If people don't want the tax break, they don't have to take it.

How about if the people didn't want to pay the higher insurance rates due to Obamacare?

What about those folks?

-Geaux
Or the people that still have no clue they are about to be fined. Apparently the left thinks all Obama supported pay attention to details.

Obama-supportes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.......??????????????????

You guys just mad because I won't buy it till 2016 , I will use the money I saved to take two great vacations :)

Melting down in your own thread. That's a bad sign.
Not really just get ticked off at a Blatant tax, that was not called a tax when Obama signed it into law, like I said before I like you and have no problems with your liberal viewpoints, but come on, me paying 0 to me paying over a grand a year on something I will never ever use and refuse to use?

Is that fair to me?

I will never go to a doctor

I will never again go to a hospital, I made my to my goal this May to make it to 50, thats all I wanted to do.
t
in one blink of an eye, you will go from being 25 to being 50 and ask, ''Where did all the time and years go?''

Being 50 is only HALFWAY there, to the end....

YOUR teen years COULD be the "end", IF you attack a law-abiding person that has a legal gun. :) :)

Wonder if Obama and crew was hoping people slept through math 101 the same way the man made global warming cult hoped people slept through 2nd grade science?

BN-HN418_acatax_P_20150320170932.jpg
ENLARGE
Many Americans without health insurance will have to pay a penalty when filing WALSH/ASSOCIATED PRESS
By
STEPHANIE ARMOUR
March 20, 2015 5:59 p.m. ET
65 COMMENTS
WASHINGTON—A special enrollment period to obtain health insurance for millions of uninsured people who owe a tax penalty under the Affordable Care Act is off to a slow start.

The health law requires most Americans to have insurance or pay a fine at tax time. The open enrollment period under the health law ended Feb. 15, but the Obama administration said it would allow people who discover they owe a fine to sign up for coverage through April, at the end of the tax season.

Major tax-preparation firms say many customers are paying the penalty and not getting health insurance. It is still early, since the special enrollment period launched Sunday, but research also suggests that many people who lack health insurance will pay the penalty and not get covered this

At H&R Block Inc., “our analysis indicates that a significant percentage of taxpayers whose household members were not covered for at least a portion of 2014 are opting” to pay the penalty, said Mark Ciaramitaro, a vice president of health-care enrollment services at the tax-preparation firm.

Richard Gonzalez, 59 years old, of Navarre, Fla., found out he will pay a $250 penalty for going without insurance. The retired employee of United Parcel Service Inc. said he won’t take advantage of the special enrollment period because it is cheaper for him to pay out-of-pocket for health care than to buy insurance on the exchange. He said he shopped on the exchange but would have to pay $400 a month for a plan with a $6,000

Many Uninsured Choose Penalty Over Enrollment Offer Under Health Law - WSJ

so in not so many words

enrollment continues to be down so

with a pen obama writes his own law

and extends the deadline for enrollment til April 15th

--LOL

Wonder if Obama and crew was hoping people slept through math 101 the same way the man made global warming cult hoped people slept through 2nd grade science?

BN-HN418_acatax_P_20150320170932.jpg
ENLARGE
Many Americans without health insurance will have to pay a penalty when filing WALSH/ASSOCIATED PRESS
By
STEPHANIE ARMOUR
March 20, 2015 5:59 p.m. ET
65 COMMENTS
WASHINGTON—A special enrollment period to obtain health insurance for millions of uninsured people who owe a tax penalty under the Affordable Care Act is off to a slow start.

The health law requires most Americans to have insurance or pay a fine at tax time. The open enrollment period under the health law ended Feb. 15, but the Obama administration said it would allow people who discover they owe a fine to sign up for coverage through April, at the end of the tax season.

Major tax-preparation firms say many customers are paying the penalty and not getting health insurance. It is still early, since the special enrollment period launched Sunday, but research also suggests that many people who lack health insurance will pay the penalty and not get covered this

At H&R Block Inc., “our analysis indicates that a significant percentage of taxpayers whose household members were not covered for at least a portion of 2014 are opting” to pay the penalty, said Mark Ciaramitaro, a vice president of health-care enrollment services at the tax-preparation firm.

Richard Gonzalez, 59 years old, of Navarre, Fla., found out he will pay a $250 penalty for going without insurance. The retired employee of United Parcel Service Inc. said he won’t take advantage of the special enrollment period because it is cheaper for him to pay out-of-pocket for health care than to buy insurance on the exchange. He said he shopped on the exchange but would have to pay $400 a month for a plan with a $6,000

Many Uninsured Choose Penalty Over Enrollment Offer Under Health Law - WSJ

so in not so many words

enrollment continues to be down so

with a pen obama writes his own law

and extends the deadline for enrollment til April 15th

--LOL

KING-obama makes his own laws!
"He don't need no stinkin' Congress"!!!!

A typo is the only disagreement you have with my post??????
You ARE a hoot .............................. a lying sack-O-shit, but a laugh-a-minute.

No dingbat.......that is not my only disagreement.....its your racist attitude....Wear a lot of turtlenecks to hide that redneck of your?

Obama mandated it, let obama pay for it

Boy, would I love to apply THAT simplistic "rule" to Bush and Cheney and the Iraq war.......

Bush didn't "mandate" the Iraqi war, the Congress "mandated" it with their " Resolution To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq".
You DO remember the US Congress don't you???? ....., the body that USED to make the laws .................. BEFORE obama became the President, ........????????!!!!!!!! Err, make that "became the KING".

More from the link

More from the link

More from the link

No such thing as a car "accident" a car crash it takes two people to tangle out on the roads.

If you don't drive defensively, why should I pay for your recklessness?

I have not had a speeding ticket or car crash in 28 years .
There are many accidents that involve just one car. Some are the fault of the driver some are because of driving conditions

Your insurance is based on belonging to a pool of insured. Your rates are lower because of it

You never had an accident in 28 years so you think you don't need insurance......until you need it
Dude I have money for one, for two I drive Defensively, for three I know how to drive.

I used to be a boat racer remember?

You raced boats? And were competitive?

You must be the fastest swimmer ever!!!![/QUOTE ]

Here is me in there is many more pictures of me out there, but this is me when I first started to race boats in 78, in springfield Illinois, won the US nationals in 81 and 82 in Winona Minnesota and Backers ville California respectively In the kids class

I Don't understand why you think I am bullshitting? I had a hell of a great life
Just a few kids from 1979

A typo is the only disagreement you have with my post??????
You ARE a hoot .............................. a lying sack-O-shit, but a laugh-a-minute.

No dingbat.......that is not my only disagreement.....its your racist attitude....Wear a lot of turtlenecks to hide that redneck of your?

... ROTFLMFAO
Now I'M A RACIST, because "I disagree with obama's monstrosity bill that screwed America's health-care system"???????????????
You are just too funny for words!!!

ROTFLMFAO
Now I'M A RACIST, because "I disagree with obama's monstrosity bill that screwed America's health-care system"???????????????
You are just too funny for words!!!

First step toward rehabilitation is to admit to your affliction, when you select to post videos of blacks saying stupid things AND label those videos as the "typical" Obama supporters.....you are being RACIST...........

Come to terms with it.....or go burn a cross somewhere.

Bush didn't "mandate" the Iraqi war, the Congress "mandated" it with their " Resolution To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq".
You DO remember the US Congress don't you???? ....., the body that USED to make the laws .................. BEFORE obama became the President, ........????????!!!!!!!! Err, make that "became the KING".

Well, my apologies.....you're correct....Bush and Cheney were adamant against the wars....they never mentioned WMDs and it was that evil congress (mostly democrats and libs) who wanted the wars......

Foolish of me to have forgotten....thank you for your help.

Forum List

Back