Most Reactions - past seven days

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
I looked over the list and wasn't shocked to learn that all but one are supporters of Donald Trump. It appears that anyone who visits the USMB for a first time will wonder about the "interesting comments" made by this set, a group of members that dominates nearly every thread with their unique sense of reality.

I looked over the list and wasn't shocked to learn that all but one are supporters of Donald Trump. It appears that anyone who visits the USMB for a first time will wonder about the "interesting comments" made by this set, a group of members that dominates nearly every thread with their unique sense of reality.
Maybe y'all should consider another forum. The forum is about opinions. You don't need no stinking documents or witnesses.

• Banned
Maybe y'all should consider another forum. The forum is about opinions. You don't need no stinking documents or witnesses.

Oh, I do. I use many sources to come to my understanding of reality vis a vis fantasy. I peruse other MB's, the MSM and even Fox and other "unique" views of reality. You ought to try it, it might refresh and challenge what you believe.

Need a tissue?

Need a tissue?

I see you're up there at 613. I was up to 7 hundred something a couple weeks ago, but just couldn't top Bluzman61.

He dominates nearly every thread with his unique sense of reality.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I do. I use many sources to come to my understanding of reality vis a vis fantasy. I peruse other MB's, the MSM and even Fox and other "unique" views of reality. You ought to try it, it might refresh and challenge what you believe.

Golly what a swell guy you are!!! Your opinion is not "informed" it's nothing but Progolodyte talking points vomiting from your finger tips.

Another reason might be that we post on a wide variety of topics which is more interesting than reading the bazillionth "I HATE TRUMP BECUZ..." thread.

actually you go to like a word game thread ......where it's like

BJ

you say blow job...........

mz............moderation zone.....

ab

and you get like a ga zillion hits and win the match.

LOL

laugh out loud..........

• Banned
Another reason might be that we post on a wide variety of topics which is more interesting than reading the bazillionth "I HATE TRUMP BECUZ..." thread.

One person's interest creates in some only denial.

Around 75% here claim suck the orange cock 24/7 yet claim to be 'conservatives'. It is what it is.

Most liberal Trump-haters are shallow, one-dimensional people who live empty and meaningless lives. They seldom post threads about things they've built, pictures they've taken, projects they're working on, or other personal accounts of their lives.

Apparently they're not very good at working with their hands as far as building or creating things, and very few of them even know how to operate a digital camera or photo editing program. They can't meme, they have no sense of humor, and contrary to the popular belief, they're not really that creative.

Most liberal Trump-haters are shallow, one-dimensional people who live empty and meaningless lives. They seldom post threads about things they've built, pictures they've taken, projects they're working on, or other personal accounts of their lives.

Apparently they're not very good at working with their hands as far as building or creating things, and very few of them even know how to operate a digital camera or photo editing program. They can't meme, they have no sense of humor, and contrary to the popular belief, they're not really that creative.

You sound triggered, snowflake. :itsok: Everything okay?

You sound triggered, snowflake. :itsok: Everything okay?

That's another point. The left has so little creativity that they constantly have to appropriate our expressions, such as the words "triggered", snowflake", "drinking the Kool-Aid", "cult", etc.

I would be greatly impressed you you guys and girls could actually come up with some of your own. Is that too much to hope for?

The left has so little creativity that they constantly have to appropriate our expressions, such as the words "triggered", snowflake", "drinking the Kool-Aid", "cult", etc.

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You don't own any of those expressions, snowflake. You didn't invent them. Hell, you likely don't even know their history. Not a strong showing from you there, bud.

The left has so little creativity that they constantly have to appropriate our expressions, such as the words "triggered", snowflake", "drinking the Kool-Aid", "cult", etc.

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You don't own any of those expressions, snowflake. You didn't invent them. Hell, you likely don't even know their history. Not a strong showing from you there, bud.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

"Snowflake as a politicized insult is typically used by those on the political right to insult those on the political left.[8] In an article from the Los Angeles Times, Jessica Roy says the alt-right in the United States pejoratively describes most liberals and those protesting against Donald Trump as "snowflakes".

Snowflake (slang) - Wikipedia

"Snowflake as a politicized insult is typically used by those on the political right to insult those on the political left.[8] In an article from the Los Angeles Times, Jessica Roy says the alt-right in the United States pejoratively describes most liberals and those protesting against Donald Trump as "snowflakes".

Wikipedia? GTFO of here, idiot.

Awww, poor little snowflake melting away.

You apparently like it when I own you.

You apparently like it when I own you.

You own nothing.

I'll grant you another one: Did you know that before Jim Jones moved his cult to Guyana, he was based in California? He and his followers were left-wingers. He would rent out his "flock" sometimes to be used for creating a crowd at liberal politician's campaign rallies and protests.

Hence the phrase "Drinking the Kool Aid."

And BTW, the word "snowflake" didn't being with the movie "Fight Club." It was used as far back as the 1860;s to describe those Democrats who were opposed to the abolition of slavery.

The more you know...

No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'

People follow this really? I know there is not much to do under the current circumstances but.
1587487577826.jpeg

Forum List

Back