Mostly catholic country in world....

Mostly catholic in catholicism you knowing ??

• Mexico

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • United States

• Spain

• Italy

• Uruguay

• Germany

• Other. Say who.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Who and after why ? Not biggest by land area I mean or population in either country. Strongest faith in Jesus or who like Soccer most by catholics ? It's one of them I reconese in quieston !!!!!

• Banned
I say France. Old time wars vs biggest enemy England. Was Catholics vs Protestants between 1185-1900. England first war outside country was close to victory vs France. Then France are big soccer country and big fans of Jesus ?? !!

I say France. Old time wars vs biggest enemy England. Was Catholics vs Protestants between 1185-1900. England first war outside country was close to victory vs France. Then France are big soccer country and big fans of Jesus ?? !!

France has been an officially secular state for a couple of centuries.

Who and after why ? Not biggest by land area I mean or population in either country. Strongest faith in Jesus or who like Soccer most by catholics ? It's one of them I reconese in quieston !!!!!

Malta or Poland or Philippines are my guesses

On current levels, I voted for Brazil.

• Banned
Doesn't no one here like German catholic or are the German lutheran. More lutheran. Sure.

Doesn't no one here like German catholic or are the German lutheran. More lutheran. Sure.

It's split North mainly Lutheran, South predominantly Roman Catholic....Bayern VERY Roman Catholic.

My nation, Austria 77% Roman Catholic, our population is 86% Christian in general.

Poland 87% Roman Catholic and 91% Christian in general.

Lithuania 77% Roman Catholic and 84% Christian in general.

Many who left Ireland for America referred to the old country as "priest ridden". I don't believe I've heard the term used by any other ethnicity.....

Here in Europa, the top five Roman Catholic nations are:

Poland - 87%

Croatia - 86%

Italy - 81%

Austria - 77%

Lithuania - 77%

Eastern and North are Lutheran then rest are Catholic in Germany ??

Here is map: Yellow are Roman Catholic areas, majority of West and nearly all of South - Blue are Lutheran areas - Purple are the United Reformists which also include some Lutheran.

800px-Konfessionen_Deutschland_Zensus_2011.png

Eastern and North are Lutheran then rest are Catholic in Germany ??

Here is map: Yellow are Roman Catholic areas, majority of West and nearly all of South - Blue are Lutheran areas - Purple are the United Reformists which also include some Lutheran.

800px-Konfessionen_Deutschland_Zensus_2011.png

Absolutely incredible that Lutherans can stay as consistent with each other so it was Alternative for Germany in the recent election. Just because they voted for the right party.

Forum List

Back