Mother of 4 deported

Too bad people think they can drag their kids into this as an excuse to violate immigration laws and think we are fooled. Dreamers or anchor babies, Immigrants or illegal aliens. Euphemisms. Nobody is above the laws. Not even Mexicans. That might be a shocker. But it's true.
You saw the story, for 18 years she checked in with ICE and was told she could stay. Her mother is a citizen, her husband is a citizen, her four kids are citizens. She can't get papers because of what she did 20 years ago. Does this really sound right to you?
So her husband and rest of her family did it without getting caught thus she feels like she shouldn't be punished simply because she was the one who got caught.
You're talking about punishing her for something she did 20 years ago? Did you have a fake ID in high school?

I feel sorry for her but there's little choice of what can be done if you want to send a message and stop the problem. It should help stem the flow of illegals trekking through the desert here in Arizona and thus save some lives.
Thats easy to say when it doesn't personally effect you. They all become pawns on the chessboard but we forget these are real people with real families.
They're fucking criminals, can't you get that through your head?
They are fucking human beings trying to live a fucking life you entitled prick.
They're fucking parasites living off our taxpayers, you ignorant asshole.
I bet most them do more work in one month than you do in the entire year.

Why didnt she apply for citizenship.....how was she paying her bills....
I live in southern Ca. and every Mexican I know is on some kind of government assistance, whether they're legal or not. Especially the ones who don't speak English. Actually, I do know one who doesn't. He's a Republican.

Last edited:
Too bad people think they can drag their kids into this as an excuse to violate immigration laws and think we are fooled. Dreamers or anchor babies, Immigrants or illegal aliens. Euphemisms. Nobody is above the laws. Not even Mexicans. That might be a shocker. But it's true.
You saw the story, for 18 years she checked in with ICE and was told she could stay. Her mother is a citizen, her husband is a citizen, her four kids are citizens. She can't get papers because of what she did 20 years ago. Does this really sound right to you?
So her husband and rest of her family did it without getting caught thus she feels like she shouldn't be punished simply because she was the one who got caught.
Nope. I know people that fled communist Hungary in the 50's and immigrated legally, to boot. And they aren't liking illegal immigrants, either. Because we all know illegal aliens aren't REAL immigrants. They are just lap dogs for rich elitist of any stripe that exploit them . Try living with illegals a year or two, you will get it.

I feel sorry for her but there's little choice of what can be done if you want to send a message and stop the problem. It should help stem the flow of illegals trekking through the desert here in Arizona and thus save some lives.
Thats easy to say when it doesn't personally effect you. They all become pawns on the chessboard but we forget these are real people with real families.
They're fucking criminals, can't you get that through your head?
They're fucking parasites living off our taxpayers, you ignorant asshole.
I bet most them do more work in one month than you do in the entire year.
Bet all you want, you don't have a clue about me OR the illegal criminals.

You're talking about punishing her for something she did 20 years ago? Did you have a fake ID in high school?
What was wrong yesterday will be wrong tomorrow. Suffering Jesus. I am as human as she, but I am NOT buying the excuses, either. Sorry. Immigrate legally, or not, and get deported. I am not gonna shed too many tears for illegals, they KNEW the consequences and they aren't making me weep one bit.

You make a good argument. I don't disagree with your points. My disagreement is with the system that allows deportations like this to happen and I do think that there is a moral problem with what happened here, not particularly a legal one.
Yeah - the "moral problem here" is that she lacked morals and attempted to obtain a visa with false credentials. That is further compounded by the severe "moral problem here" that you want to absolve her of all personal responsibility and blame all of society for her self-created problems.
I think it is immoral and pretty fucked up for our Immigration agency to allow her to stay here for 18 years then kick her out. Its fucked up to her, her family and her community.

So it would be less fucked up if they kicked her out 20 years ago?

Let me summarize:

We have this woman who tried to use fake documents to illegally gain access to our country.
In the 18 years she was here, it was too much trouble for her to learn at least some of our language.
In spite of here uncertainty, she had FOUR kids anyway.
Unless her husband has a hell of a good paying job where he has the ability to support a family of six, it's more than likely our tax dollars are supporting this family.
So then the question is, how are we so heatless to show no empathy for her plight?????
You're funny man... Way to paint a narrative, gotta give you points on creativity. Next time you summarize a situation try using the facts presented, not your biased assumptions.

Outside of these kids being on some kind of public support, all I used were facts. In Chicago, in order to support a family of six, you would have to be doing well into six figures in income.

Now, is there anything on my list outside of welfare that was not a fact?
You made 4 points 2 of which were total speculation. You don't know what she doesn't speak english... just because she didn't on camera doesn't mean she doesn't speak english. Perhaps she was nervous and wanted to speak in her foreign tongue... And you have no clue about the financial situation of their family which you already admitted.

If she spoke English she wouldn't have needed anybody to interpret what was being said to her. Sorry, you lost on that one. It's recorded and you can't deny the obvious.

Her children however spoke fluent English, and in spite of that, she still doesn't understand our language.

This tells me that we've admitted a lazy bitch into this country that wants handouts and undeserved sympathy. She had children in spite of her uncertain future. That's not our fault--that's hers.

I think it is immoral and pretty fucked up for our Immigration agency to allow her to stay here for 18 years then kick her out. Its fucked up to her, her family and her community.
It's not our immigration system or an immigration agency that allowed to her stay. It was ignorant Dumbocrats (the Clinton Administration). You're crying about a problem that was created by the same idiotic policies you are advocating!!! Do you not hear yourself?!?

Can you imagine if Bernie Madoff tried that defense? "I'm a human being trying to live a fucking life you entitled little prick". Yeah...I'm sure you'd support him saying that.

She did apply, she couldn't get papers because of the visa violation. She was told she could stay if she reported to ICE twice a year which she did for 18 years.
And that was one of her multiple idiotic decisions. No matter how much you whine, you will never absolve her of her responsibility. This is 90% on her and 10% on the Clinton Administration. And now your dumb ass wants to double down on that 10% and make the exact same mistake again instead of learning from it.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, Thoughts?

Crime doesn't pay.

Good chance that they are making an example of her as a warning. Enough of this shit. People know they come here illegally and that there are consequences. Just because she checked in, as all of them should do, doesn't make the crime go away and it wasn't a promise that she could stay indefinitely. She blew her chances years ago by falsifying documents.

When you knowingly break a federal law, you should expect to face penalties for your actions. Those who have done the same as she did and haven't been caught yet may as well leave now.

Laws are being enforced again and that means no more free passes.

The left is upset because this woman broke the law and think she and all the others should be let off the hook.

I saw no sympathy from the left for all those who were murdered by illegals or killed in car accidents because of drunk illegals. No crying over the rapes or other horrible crimes committed against citizens. Many mothers, fathers, sons and daughters were lost forever because of illegal aliens who never should have been here and yet the left only cries when one of them is expected to face the music for breaking immigration laws.

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen a single post in this thread that agrees with Slade. It's nice to see people respecting the rule of law after 8 years of lawlessness under Barack Obama.
And he claims he's not a liberal. :lol:

You make a good argument. I don't disagree with your points. My disagreement is with the system that allows deportations like this to happen and I do think that there is a moral problem with what happened here, not particularly a legal one.
Yeah - the "moral problem here" is that she lacked morals and attempted to obtain a visa with false credentials. That is further compounded by the severe "moral problem here" that you want to absolve her of all personal responsibility and blame all of society for her self-created problems.

So it would be less fucked up if they kicked her out 20 years ago?
Yes

WILLHAFTAWAITE and Doc1... Did either of you put yourself in the position of this lady or her family. Think for just a second, what if this happened to my family?

Give one second to look at this with empathy or are you that selfish and entitled that you don't think that way about others?
I'll answer..
No. I have never put myself in that position. I have never tried to sneak across a sovereign nations border, then attempted to set up residence, while leeching off of the denizens of that nation.

Zero tolerance...
Well maybe you have a child who falls in love and marries a woman like this, now you have a family here that is getting ripped apart. Again, ICE told her should could stay as long as she checks in which she did for 18 years. She did make a mistake 20 years ago trying to use a fake visa. Do you really think the way this situation played out is right?

She's not telling the whole story. When found with a fake visa, she could have returned home and reapply in 2 years. That's the legal way. The other option, since immigration isn't big on the agenda, is to stay in the US illegally and hope we go amnesty rather than enforcement. She gambled. She also married and brought kids into this knowing she was here illegally and could be deported.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, Thoughts?

Crime doesn't pay.

Thanks for revealing how a simple brain works. Read the first sentence and last sentence and you got it all figured out... way to go!

Came here illegally.....now get out.

Lets be honest... She came here illegally, she was told she could stay if she checked in with ICE twice a year, she did so for 18 years, she now has a life and family, she is now being deported after a voluntary check in with ICE.

That sits right with you?

She came here illegally, she was told she could stay if she checked in with ICE twice a year,

Yes. And she's still not a citizen and now she's being told to leave.

she now has a life and family

Yes.

That sits right with you?

A non-citizen who broke the law to come here has to go home.
Sounds like we're finally getting serious about illegals. About time.

Thoughts?

The woman's predicament is caused by her own choices. She chose to come here illegally and she chose to remain her illegally. She could of come forward at any time and applied for citizenship, yet she chose not to. This issue has been in the headlines for years now. But instead of doing anything, she chose to do nothing.

If any politicians are to blame for her predicament, it's the open borders douche bags who refused to enforce the law for 20 years.

You could probably trace it back to Reagan but regardless of whose fault it is the fact remains that she was told what to do and she did it. She now has a life and a family of American citizens who live her. I understand you are an immigration hard ass and thats fine. But acknowledging the human side of this situation and admitting that some fucked up things are happening is what needs to happen to close the gap.

The race card gets played too much, but when you take a hard headed heartless attitude in the face of these types of situations it really does make you come off as racists. Do you understand that?

That begs the question: if she was in this country for 20 years, why was she not working on getting a citizenship or a green card? 20 years and she supposedly reported to ICE twice a year? There is something missing to this story that I don't understand.

She tried and they wouldn't give it to her because of her visa violation. she was told to check in with ICE

She had to apply for the visa from HER country. One does not get to sneak in, then apply and get approved. One returns home when caught and applies from there. That's what she's not telling you. She COULD have applied and been approved in these 20 years. She chose the easier but riskier option.

I do not believe she wasn't told why her visa was denied. I do not believe she wasn't explained how to do it properly. She just didn't want to wait.

Forum List

Back