🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Mother of martyrs' dies

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Palestinian Mariam Farhat who was known as the "mother of martyrs" or "Umm Nidal" and who praised and supported three of her sons who died while carrying out deadly terror attacks against Israelis died Sunday, a Gaza official said.

Mariam Farhat, who said she wished she had 100 sons to die while attacking Israelis, died in a Gaza city hospital of health complications including lung ailments and kidney failure, health official Ashraf Al-Kidra said. She was 64.

57009608_WH.jpg

In a video that mother and son made together just before the attack, Farhat said: "I wish I had 100 boys like Mohammad. I'd sacrifice them for the sake of God."

"When I see all the Jews in Palestine killed, that will be enough for me," his mother said on camera. "I wish he will kill as many as he can, so they will be scared."

'Mother of martyrs' dies - Israel News, Ynetnews

How can anyone claim the Palestinians don't want peace with Palestinian mothers like Mariam Farhat?

Palestinian Mariam Farhat who was known as the "mother of martyrs" or "Umm Nidal" and who praised and supported three of her sons who died while carrying out deadly terror attacks against Israelis died Sunday, a Gaza official said.

Mariam Farhat, who said she wished she had 100 sons to die while attacking Israelis, died in a Gaza city hospital of health complications including lung ailments and kidney failure, health official Ashraf Al-Kidra said. She was 64.

57009608_WH.jpg

In a video that mother and son made together just before the attack, Farhat said: "I wish I had 100 boys like Mohammad. I'd sacrifice them for the sake of God."

"When I see all the Jews in Palestine killed, that will be enough for me," his mother said on camera. "I wish he will kill as many as he can, so they will be scared."

57009608_WH.jpg

Very spiritual women indeed....:rolleyes:

She isn't a martyr. She is a terrorist who trained her own sons to be murderers. Hell is her reward. Who cares to join her? Anyone?

Wake up and stop the violence against Israelis! The bible says G-d will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. It is too late for this woman but for others who are reading I'd advise you to get as far away from people who have made themselves enemies of G-d Almighty ( such as this woman and her sons ) as possible.

-Jeremiah

57009608_WH.jpg

No, this is a spiritual mother-

Alarm in Ofakim during "Pillar of defense", southerner mother covers her 3 year old daughters' body with her own, protecting her:

46389_499768160043849_794817511_n_c.jpg

That's a lioness protecting her cub! that's what every mother should do! I won't sacrifice my children for anything stupid like what the "mother of martyrs" did.!

Last edited:
The Israeli mother is the antithesis of the Muslim mother. An Israeli mother will sacrifice her own life to protect her children while a Muslim mother will sacrifice hers for filthy lucre and the praise of jihadists who have blackened her mind to believe G-d Almighty would approve of the murder of His Own people. An abomination if ever there was one. Very disturbing to know there are women out there who hate the Israelis more than they love their own children. How sad. - Jeremiah

57009608_WH.jpg

No, this is a spiritual mother-

Alarm in Ofakim during "Pillar of defense", southerner mother covers her 3 year old daughters' body with her own, protecting her:

46389_499768160043849_794817511_n_c.jpg

That's a lioness protecting her cub! that's what every mother should do! I won't sacrifise my children for anything stupid like what the "mother of martyrs" did.!
This is motherhood personified.

57009608_WH.jpg

So, did she have daughters? She's done breeding monsters, but what of her grandchildren? Or are they starting early, throwing rocks at cars?

I hope she rots in pieces.

Yes. She is rotting in hell but no she won't ever die because a human spirit cannot die. It must dwell someplace eternally. Her eternal home is now hell. Because she was deceived by satan into believing that the G-d of the bible is not the true God of the Universe. She believed the lie that there was another god who could save her and now she finds she was tricked. It is a terrible fate this woman is experiencing now.

All human beings are created in the image of G-d. We are a trichotomy. We are one person made up in 3 parts - spirit - soul - body. We are a spirit with a soul which lives in a body until that body goes in the ground and we depart from it. Then we all face G-d. No exceptions. Each one of us must stand before the Lord and answer for what we have done here on the earth.

If we believe in G-d and serve G-d here on earth we will be with him in eternity. If we don't we won't. It is very simple. The Hebrew prophet, Jeremiah, was told by God that God knew him BEFORE he placed him in his mothers womb. Yes, G-d had the blueprint for Jeremiah's life on earth, he fulfilled G-ds purpose for his life and then went on to his reward with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all that are now in heaven enjoying G-d.

Jeremiah suffered tremendously during his time on earth but he stayed faithful to G-d and his reward is eternally secure. As for this Muslim terrorist who trained her sons to become murderers?

She is in hell now and will be there for all eternity because a spirit doesn't die. She still has her soul, can remember everything that happened here while she was on the earth and she knows she will never again have the opportunity to accept the pardon Jesus offered her.

She chose to serve his enemy while on the earth and now she is eternally separated from G-d.

Imagine the horror of knowing she will never see the sun again, she will never hear her the voice of her loved ones... all she has to look forward to is torment from the demons who are now in full control of her and tormenting her body for everymore.

She has an incorruptible body now just as those in heaven do. No one is floating on a cloud up there, you know? They have been given a body that will never age, corrupt, be destroyed. Same for this Muslim woman.. her body is in hell with her only it will never "rot away completely" never " disintegrate as if it were in the ground" , it will never "die" she will eternally feel every torment hell has to offer and if she were here she would warn her fellow Muslim brethren that they have been deceived by satan and that there is no salvation or rewards out of Islam. Only eternal separation from God.

That is the reality of the situation she is in now. I would admonish all those who are like her to repent and leave Islam immediately AND call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to give them true salvation. There is no other name under heaven by which a man can be saved. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Apart from Jesus, there is no salvation.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
This woman "mother of martyrs" would be typical of Palestinian women who have been brainwashed to believe that the biggest glory in their lives is the sacrificing of their children as martyrs in the fight to destroy Israel...even using their children as ammunition !!!

This once again demonstrates the utter futility of hoping the Palestinians want a real peace with Israel, and it shows the true character of the Palestinians who despite all their propaganda, by their very nature are unable to live in peace with Israel as a normal friendly neighbour.

If these Palestinian women would use their heads and investigate the history of Islam from an independent source - such as VOM - they would realise that they are trusting in mere mortal men to tell them the truth of how to get to heaven. The fact that these same mere mortal men - Imams - mosque leaders - teach them to hate and to murder ought to be the first warning signal that something is wrong.

There is no question that G-d Almighty gives everyone many opportunities to learn the truth about Him and to turn from their wickedness and live. Even a five year old child has a conscience. What they have done is ignored their own conscience which tells them what they are doing is wrong.

One day their conscience is going to stand up and testify against them in the courtroom of heaven and then it will be too late. It is very sad to see 1. 2 billion people depending on the word of a mere man for their eternal salvation. They have been lied to and it is through prayer, preaching the gospel and warning them of what the bible teaches that they will be delivered from this deception.

Jesus said, The truth shall set you free. The answer for Muslims is to learn the truth of the bible and follow Jesus Christ. Jesus died on the cross & rose again - for their sins too - they must believe on the cross or perish following Islam. They have been given a free will and must use it to choose life. Fear of man is a snare of satan. Fear of what will happen to you isn't an excuse to stay in Islam. They need to fear G-d Almighty who has the power to put them in hell.

Fear of man is a sign of their perdition.. not having fear of man is a sign of true salvation and the greatest example of what it means to be free. He who the Son of God sets free is free indeed. I pray they free themselves from the bondages of Islam and find their liberty in Christ. Every single one of them. In Jesus name, I do pray for that. - Jeremiah

Another video:

"I have prepared my son and myself for Jihad (For Allah's sake). Some may consider this a tragedy, I see it as blessing."

When being asked about Muhammad's operation ("the viewers await to hear what he did, did he blow himself up between women and children? If so, he might lose sympathy")

Um-Nidal answered "He carried Jihad inside a military academy".

(What she means, is that he killed 4 teens in Gadna. Gadna is a course meant to prepare young Israeli boys and girls, between 13-17, for IDF service or scouts jornies. NONE of those dead in that suicide bombers were soldiers. ALL four were young teenagers)

"When hearing of the operation, at first I did not cry, I said "Allah Ackbar and bowed in gratitude..."

As for killing innocents, she said "How can we win this war, if not by killing their civilians? All Israelis are occupiers, even the women, the old and the young. They are all occupiers and we are obligated to fight them with legitimate means..."

-"Can you not make the psychological difference between killing soldiers and killing civilians"?

- "There is no such difference, that is within the laws of Islam"....

"The meaning of "peace" is surrender, and humiliation, as the west see it. The true peace will be the liberation of Palestine, from Jordan to the sea"

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back