Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president... ever... forever

You're confusing my ridicule of you with whining. Let me be more clear: you're all a bunch of sore loser crybabies, and I'm laughing at you.

I see you are double down on whining. I really don't see where my stating the facts is whining. Your come back is just more liberal idiocy.

Right. I'm whining. In a thread about how Obama is the worst president ever FOREVER and infinity and stuff :lol:

Holy shit, you people are fucking stupid

Here my friend I think you need this, BTW you accused me of whining and I didn't nor did I say Obama was the worse president ever:

Kleenex_tissues.JPG

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.
But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Carter can rest easy. We have a new worst president.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,
a community service note to liberals only :lmao:

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

Oh this is just ridiculous. For one thing, this crap came from Fox News so of course it's going to be radical and uncompromising when it comes to Obama, thus making it ultimately disingenuous. This is nothing but fluff. Why can't I take this typical Fox News bullshit seriously? Because it completely left Bush out of its analysis.

Please someone tell me. How was Bush a better president than Obama? I am dying to know.

Carter was prolly the best president of the last 50 years. He didn't start any wars.

he may not have started any wars.., but he sure got a lot of soldiers and sailors killed :up:

On Jan. 20, 1981, Iran released 52 Americans who had been held hostage for 444 days, minutes after the presidency had passed from Jimmy Carter to Ronald Reagan.

On April 24, 1980, an ill-fated military operation to rescue the 52 American hostages held in Tehran ends with eight U.S. servicemen dead and no hostages rescued.

A lot?

What do you mean a lot?

Compare that with the fiasco of Vietnam or even Iraq..

You folks are incredible.

vote for worst president... ever... Lincoln
A civil war started under his watch, So far that hasn't happened to Obama.....yet

Wait a second, using this logic wouldn't that make Jefferson Davis the worse president ever? After all if the south had not attacked the North the war may never have happened.

Davis wasn't a President.

But Lincoln was totally justified in combating seditious traitors that wanted to bring down the country in order to own human beings.

Again, for many reasons, Obama is the worst! Only a dumbass should think otherwise.

I don't think he's the worst ever, that lacks historical perspective. However, we has done little to distinguish himself besides being black, which isn't something you do anyway.

vote for worst president... ever... Lincoln
A civil war started under his watch, So far that hasn't happened to Obama.....yet

Wait a second, using this logic wouldn't that make Jefferson Davis the worse president ever? After all if the south had not attacked the North the war may never have happened.

Davis wasn't a President.

But Lincoln was totally justified in combating seditious traitors that wanted to bring down the country in order to own human beings.

thats the fuckin problem. he wasnt justified in throwing away our COTUS. he wasnt justified in killing people of opposition. ETC ETC ETC. you cant just throw away laws because a person THINKS they are doing right.
I probably would have assassinated his tyrannical ass too.
and good gawd, it was more than slavery. you lincoln lovers disregard what really was goin down.

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.

Obama is the worst ever, no doubt!

No other president has been such a liar, so non-transparent, and so un-patriotic!
Based on pure garbage GOP propaganda.... Phony scandals character assassination all without real evidence. A disgrace. Yes you 2.

No other president has been such a liar, so non-transparent, and so un-patriotic!

Trump talked about Mueller’s testimony for around 90 seconds. He packed in 6 lies.
“No obstruction ... We had a total no-collusion finding.”

Mueller agrees lies by Trump officials impeded his investigation

Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated

10,000 lies. Do you care? I guess that makes you unpatriotic. Unless you think Nazi's were patriots.

Transparent? Trump has refused to release his tax returns, has battled congressional subpoenas for his financial information and refused to be interviewed in person by Mueller's team.

President Donald Trump won’t release White House visitor logs, he refuses to hand over his tax returns, he made staffers sign non-disclosure agreements and he’s balking at congressional investigators.

Yet during a Rose Garden speech on Wednesday, he again proclaimed himself “the most transparent president” in U.S. history, adding to the reporters gathered before him, “I think most of you would agree.”

It may be true that Trump reveals more of his personal thoughts and emotions than any of his predecessors. But by most other measures of presidential transparency, including the congressional oversight at issue during his White House appearance Wednesday, Trump operates behind dark-tinted windows.

The end to White House visitor logs, a way for the public to see who is getting direct access to the most powerful man in America, is a break from Obama administration practice. He’s the first president in decades not to release his tax returns. No modern White House has held as few daily press briefings as Trump’s, a ritual his Pentagon and State Department have also largely phased out. And while many presidents have battled Congressional oversight requests, Trump has dismissed the queries of House Democrats as illegitimate partisan inquests.

Maybe now you think Trump is the worst? LOL

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.
not to mention allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, another corrupt GOP World depression that cost us 8 trillion dollars or so... In comparison Jimmy Carter was a genius with a great legacy. Teddy Kennedy screwed him all up. He should have helped Carter and then he would have been elected in 84 and we could have escaped the Reagan era of ruin, greed, propaganda and incompetence. The old give away to the rich and screw everyone else for 35 years... And it's still going on.

Last edited:

Based on pure garbage GOP propaganda.... Phony scandals character assassination all without real evidence. A disgrace. Yes you 2.

Trump won't transparently show us his tax returns. Why? Because we would see all his russian investments.

Remember when a US Citizen asked Trump what him and Putin talked about and he said "none of your business".

Excuse me? It's absolutely our business. Mr. Transparency?

Donald Trump is in Japan for the latest G-20 summit, and a Kremlin official confirmed yesterday that Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet with his American counterpart during the gathering. By some accounts, the two are expected to speak “for at least an hour.”

And what, pray tell, will the two discuss? As Politico reported, the Republican apparently doesn’t want to talk about it.

Circling back to our earlier coverage, ahead of his July 2018 summit with the Russian leader, Trump insisted that the meeting be limited to a one-on-one discussion, with no other U.S. officials, even members of the Trump cabinet, participating. The White House never fully explained why, but the assumption throughout the government was that the Republican would brief U.S. officials on the details of the meeting afterwards.

That didn’t happen. White House officials, military leaders, and even Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats all conceded in the days following the summit that they didn’t fully know what transpired behind closed doors.

It wasn’t an isolated incident. The Washington Post later reported that Trump has “gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations” with the Russian autocrat who attacked our elections in 2016 in order to put the Republican in power – at one point even “talking possession” of his own interpreter’s notes after a conversation with Putin.

reported, the Democratic-led House Oversight Committee renewed its request for access to the interpreter’s notes – federal records that almost certainly must be preserved under record-keeping laws – though for now, the White House insists on keeping them secret.

Those same hidden notes are the subject of a lawsuit filed two weeks ago by American Oversight and Democracy Forward, two progressive non-profit watchdog organizations, which insist that the White House has no legitimate reason to keep the notes under wraps.

Earlier this month, Trump complained that “people are so untrusting” when it comes to his interactions with Putin. I wonder why that is.

You are far too charitable.

Trump talked about Mueller’s testimony for around 90 seconds. He packed in 6 lies.

10,000 lies. Do you care? I guess that makes you unpatriotic. Unless you think Nazi's were patriots.

Transparent? Trump has refused to release his tax returns, has battled congressional subpoenas for his financial information and refused to be interviewed in person by Mueller's team.

President Donald Trump won’t release White House visitor logs, he refuses to hand over his tax returns, he made staffers sign non-disclosure agreements and he’s balking at congressional investigators.

Yet during a Rose Garden speech on Wednesday, he again proclaimed himself “the most transparent president” in U.S. history, adding to the reporters gathered before him, “I think most of you would agree.”

It may be true that Trump reveals more of his personal thoughts and emotions than any of his predecessors. But by most other measures of presidential transparency, including the congressional oversight at issue during his White House appearance Wednesday, Trump operates behind dark-tinted windows.

The end to White House visitor logs, a way for the public to see who is getting direct access to the most powerful man in America, is a break from Obama administration practice. He’s the first president in decades not to release his tax returns. No modern White House has held as few daily press briefings as Trump’s, a ritual his Pentagon and State Department have also largely phased out. And while many presidents have battled Congressional oversight requests, Trump has dismissed the queries of House Democrats as illegitimate partisan inquests.

The board notes that you have failed to attach a .pdf file of your own tax return in even a token display of good faith. Do you like being the board’s token progressive fanatic?

I bet Jimmy Carter partied for three days when that worthless affirmative action dumbshit Obama was elected knowing that he would get bumped out of being considered the worst President ever.

The board notes that you have failed to attach a .pdf file of your own tax return in even a token display of good faith. Do you like being the board’s token progressive fanatic?

I'm not meeting with Putin in private to discuss my business dealings on US Taxpayers time. Or maybe they talked about colluding again in 2020.

Another Trump lie. Said he would release them after the audit. Lie after lie after lie.

I bet Jimmy Carter partied for three days when that worthless affirmative action dumbshit Obama was elected knowing that he would get bumped out of being considered the worst President ever.

Excuse me? He was already bumped when Trump left office. First, he lied us into a war. Second, he caused the Great Recession. The 2000's were a lost decade for anyone who isn't rich. Half our 401K's disappeared.

Do you get what the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression means?

Bush let 700,000 good paying manufacturing jobs flee the country. Most people believe he did it on purpose. Reneg on pensions, break unions, go to China and Mexico where labor is cheap. Look at Mitt Romney and Bain Capital. They were in the business of screwing American workers. Why? Because we made too much.

Show us one site that puts Obama down towards the bottom.

And find one that shows Bush higher than Carter or Obama. You won't find one. So what you are saying is just right wing partisan bullshit.

Show us one site that puts Obama down towards the bottom.

And find one that shows Bush higher than Carter or Obama. You won't find one. So what you are saying is just right wing partisan bullshit.
As a salesman you talk to a lot of people.
How many Liberals voted for Trump?
And don’t even try telling me most of your customers didn’t discuss the election.

Bush II did that.

Forum List

Back