Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president... ever... forever

Hard to pick just one, but Obama is definitely right down there with Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter. Those are my bottom five.

[Q

Do you get what the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression means?

You are confused Moon Bat.

Bush did fine for six years...

how the fuck is invading the wrong country and costing the lives of more than 4000 US service members "doing fine"?

And lying us into that war. And if any Republican dares to come back with "he didn't lie", let me quote Trump when he was running for President.

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

One of the rare times Trump told the truth.

Hard to pick just one, but Obama is definitely right down there with Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter. Those are my bottom five.

better get off the crack you all are smoking on carter being compared to obozo as the worst president ever,you all listen WAYYY to much to what CNN and fox news and the rest of the LAMESTREAM media tells you..:rolleyes:

I can list SEVERAL atrocitys all the bastard president warmongers which carter was not that were all traiters that were all 10 times worse than carter all the way from LBJ to Bush II.:cuckoo::rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

[Q

how the fuck is invading the wrong country and costing the lives of more than 4000 US service members "doing fine"?

And lying us into that war. And if any Republican dares to come back with "he didn't lie", let me quote Trump when he was running for President.

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Wasn't just Bush:

Hahaha, MAGA (Made America Garbage Again) Trumpybear, is well below Nixon. Carter is a saint compared to that buffoon.

[Q

Wasn't just Bush:

He was the "decider", he was the CIC that started the war and sent our troops there.

[Q

Wasn't just Bush:

He was the "decider", he was the CIC that started the war and sent our troops there.

Oh sure, why would I expect less? Progs are not accountable, because they're below standard people.

Wasn't just Bush:

Oh sure, why would I expect less? Progs are not accountable, because they're below standard people.

Nobody made Bush II invade Iraq, it was his choice. The fact that others agreed with his choice does not take away his responsibility.

you mindless sheep need to quit giving your party a pass on everything, you are the problem with this country.

Wasn't just Bush:

Nobody made Bush II invade Iraq, it was his choice. The fact that others agreed with his choice does not take away his responsibility.

you mindless sheep need to quit giving your party a pass on everything, you are the problem with this country.

Yep, good thing Congress voted on it.

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.
But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Carter can rest easy. We have a new worst president.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,
a community service note to liberals only :lmao:

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

He's clearly the worst since Jimmy Carter... but Carter was really terrible. Some of the terrible policies Carter put in place, we're still dealing with even to this day, decades after he left office.

The origins of the sub-prime mortgage crisis can actually be traced all the way back to Carter.
The nuclear fuel rod storage problem, can be traced back to policies from Carter.
A large host of other problems can be traced back to Carter.

So it would be tough to choose which was worse between the two. Obama is most certainly the worst one since Carter.

Wasn't just Bush:

You people are just like my teenage son..."well my friends thought I should..."

Hell, even Bush II had the balls to accept responsibility. Too bad his followers lack the balls to give it to him.

Wasn't just Bush:

As usual Democrats embrace the victim role. It was Bush's decision, congress is helpless.

Wasn't just Bush:

They voted on abdicating their Constitutional responsibility and outsourced the decision to the President.

Wasn't just Bush:

As usual Democrats embrace the victim role. It was Bush's decision, congress is helpless.

Did Congress make Bush II invade Iraq?

Did Congress give the order to invade Iraq?

Who asked Congress for their approval to invade Iraq?

Wasn't just Bush:

They voted on abdicating their Constitutional responsibility and outsourced the decision to the President.

And they are still doing it today, the same AUMF that Bush II used is in effect today.

Poor little GW, the Congress made him invade the wrong country...:21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wasn't just Bush:

You people are just like my teenage son..."well my friends thought I should..."

Hell, even Bush II had the balls to accept responsibility. Too bad his followers lack the balls to give it to him.

Hmm, here I was under the impression we were following the Obama standard, don't take responsibility for anything.

Wasn't just Bush:

So you're saying folks like Kerry changed their mind and decided to not abdicate their constitutional responsibility and not outsource the decision?

Forum List

Back