Movement to primary Speaker Paul Ryan picks up steam

We'll keep firing them until we get one with a backbone.

I knew he was going to be bad but not this bad this fast. He is nothing but a rubber stamp approved paper pusher. Shut it down, they have ~$3.5T dollar revenue per year. If not enough? fix it.

Please show us just ONE thing Trump has said that's fascist....WITHOUT looking up what Fascism is or means. Because you OBVIOUSLY have no clue. Oh and its better to have Trump with us than having a communist posing as a democrat.

trump_mussolini_separated_at_bir_hoodie.jpg

What do you think that proves?

:desk: :desk: :desk: :desk:

I know: it proves you're an idiot!

Ryan compromises !? How dare he !!! Burn him!!!

Guess it was true , all this time the problem has been the GOP and not Obama . Members of the GOP feel it's a crime to come to compromise . Sad .

Paul Ryan is one of the most brilliant minds in the Republican Party. It would be really stupid to do that.

Again the right wing of the party--stupid as they are--are continually throwing rocks in the wrong direction. This time over the FY federal budget. They whine & cry--Rush Limbaugh (Mr. Anti-Establishment himself) tells them which Republican to throw rocks at, but they NEVER have a solution to these problems.

The biggest problem is: There are 10K baby boomers entering social security/medicare on a daily basis and this rate will continue for the next 12 to 13 years. So the anti-Establishment groupie can take a look at the below chart and see where they want to cut the budget. Obviously the only substantial cut we could make would be to DEFENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY & MEDICARE. And if Paul Ryan suggested that they would be having a real shit fit over that.

So you Tea Party members look at this chart, make your cuts, and keep in mind that you're also working with DEMOCRATS that are not going to be soooo willing to make the cuts you want.

chart

So the anti-establishment groupie wants you to replace the man in the 1st video below to the man similar in the 2nd video (which is a favorite candidate of the Tea Party movement)--LOL

He's a traitor to the people that elected him to be a CONSERVATIVE.

Well Mr. Anti-Establishment Tea Party groupie what in the hell is your solution?

A. Shut down the government (for the upteenth time) That's worked well for Republicans--LOL
B. DEFUND Obamacare. Leaving millions in this country without insurance OVERNIGHT. (Yes you could do that--but there would be no Republican in this country that could get elected to a DOG CATCHER position after that DUMB ASS.)

It's going to take a SUPER MAJORITY in both houses and a Republican President to repeal Obamacare. That's how we got Obamacare and that's the only way it's going away.

It does no good to send up 300 house bills to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the oval office. It does no good to try and reduce the cost of Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a veto pen.

SO WHAT IN THE HELL IS YOUR SOLUTION? Let me guess, cut Planned Parenthood, which would amount to one drop of water in a 20 gallon bucket.

I ASSUME MORE OF THIS-- The Ted Cruz dog and pony show:

Or you could let Mr. Anti Establishment himself come up with a full year 2016 budget and see how well he does with Democrats.

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

Last edited:
Ryan compromises !? How dare he !!! Burn him!!!

Guess it was true , all this time the problem has been the GOP and not Obama . Members of the GOP feel it's a crime to come to compromise . Sad .

Liberal Dictionary:
==============================================
Compromise - when conservatives sell out their constituents and Democrats give up nothing.

Dems gave up shit too . It's how grown ups get things done . You think the dems wanted to lift the bad on oil exports!?

This is so much about perception and smarts. Compromise means both sides getting something, that is not what happened so let's stop talking compromise. And Shumer and patty Murray could be just bsing about their wins but republicans are so stupid they won't tell you what the dems didn't get so apparently the dems got everything they wanted, and they didn't even have to get out of bed. It is hard to be more inept than Obama but republicans work hard at it. They can't get the job done and therefore they need to go. I don't doubt our liberal friends want to build up Ryan and company as the smartest of pubs in order to keep this ineffectual and corrupt group in power in order to maintain democratic gains. When democrats get everything they want and 70 percent of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction, that's all you need to know.

We'll keep firing them until we get one with a backbone.

I knew he was going to be bad but not this bad this fast. He is nothing but a rubber stamp approved paper pusher. Shut it down, they have ~$3.5T dollar revenue per year. If not enough? fix it.

The only way you fix that is to either RAISE taxes, or cut social security/medicare and defense spending.
Da Duh. Quit bitching and take your pick.

chart

This is so much about perception and smarts. Compromise means both sides getting something, that is not what happened so let's stop talking compromise. And Shumer and patty Murray could be just bsing about their wins but republicans are so stupid they won't tell you what the dems didn't get so apparently the dems got everything they wanted, and they didn't even have to get out of bed. It is hard to be more inept than Obama but republicans work hard at it. They can't get the job done and therefore they need to go. I don't doubt our liberal friends want to build up Ryan and company as the smartest of pubs in order to keep this ineffectual and corrupt group in power in order to maintain democratic gains. When democrats get everything they want and 70 percent of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction, that's all you need to know.

Have you got a link to any of the bull-shit you just spouted off? There is not much to compromise about in this budget. Only Defense, Social Security & Medicare. Speak up where do you want to make cuts?

chart

Last edited:
This is Paul Ryan on Medicare, and how to save Medicare

Compared again to one of your Tea Party's hero's in his effort to do something about Obamacare--LOL

Last edited:
Here is Paul Ryan taking Obamacare apart in 6 minutes.

And again here is your Tea Party hero "I guess talking about Obamacare"--LOL

And you morons want to replace Paul Ryan? I know which one I would replace and it sure wouldn't be Paul Ryan.

Dems gave up shit too . It's how grown ups get things done . You think the dems wanted to lift the bad on oil exports!?

What did they give up in this budget?

Republicans paved our highways. Do you want to give up that? Republicans formed most of our science institutions. Do you want to give up that??? Why are you so hell bent on giving shit up even through they're not causing a cent of our problems.

LOL that's it? something that BRINGS IN MONEY! Wow such a bad thing to "give up"

Just an example . I haveny gone over the whole budget . Have you ? You conservative seem to be more upset that there IS an agreement rather than what's in it . Do you hate the black guy that much ?

Have you got a link to any of the bull-shit you just spouted off? There is not much to compromise about in this budget. Only Defense, Social Security & Medicare. Speak up where do you want to make cuts?

chart

Personally, I'd of let the tax breaks overlap, cut the military 50 billion and decreased unemployed to 50 weeks. The whole reason I oppose the republicans is simply because they seem hell bent on cutting areas that make up a large percentage of our economy, but have never cause the debt in the first place.

Forum List

Back