Moving truck at White House, looks like it's for real, Obama is leaving

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Snowflakes, it's time to move on to the acceptance stage of grief. You are stuck on bargaining at the moment.

Stupid recounts (Where is Jill Stein, by the way)
Trying to get electors to not vote for Trump.

Those are bargaining. You guys are very cliche.

I recommend going past depression and just along to acceptance.

Donald J Trump is POTUS 45. Accept it.

Moving truck spotted outside White House

C1W7K60WQAMW-o6

Last edited:
Trump-thugs, just because you'd refuse to leave and steal everything, don't project the way you live on to decent people.

We do get it. Obama was by far the classiest president of our lifetimes. You know he makes your human shitstain look especially bad in comparison, which is why you're crying at him so hard.

Trump-thugs, just because you'd refuse to leave and steal everything, don't project the way you live on to decent people.

We do get it. Obama was by far the classiest president of our lifetimes. You know he makes your human shitstain look especially bad in comparison, which is why you're crying at him so hard.

I hope they take the toilets so Trump will have to eat his own poo.

Snowflakes, it's time to move on to the acceptance stage of grief. You are stuck on bargaining at the moment.

Those are bargaining. You guys aware very cliche.

C1W7K60WQAMW-o6
Wait...did you believe they were not leaving? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those are bargaining. You guys aware very cliche.

C1W7K60WQAMW-o6
Wait...did you believe they were not leaving? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Obama, wife and kids perhaps. It's that mother-in-law that I suspected would chain herself to a post somewhere. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

]I know. All Trump supporters are racist.

Please keep preaching that stupid bullshit and assure us all of 8 years of Trump.

The only thing worst than an outright racist shitstain is a dickless wonder who runs cover for the outright racist shitstains.

That's you.

Dickless one, are you denying that ray's Jefferson's post wasn't racist? That Unkotare and Flash calling them thieves, or BBB's birther crack wasn't racist?

That's why you look like a dickless defender of racists.

]I know. All Trump supporters are racist.

Please keep preaching that stupid bullshit and assure us all of 8 years of Trump.

The only thing worst than an outright racist shitstain is a dickless wonder who runs cover for the outright racist shitstains.

That's you.

Dickless one, are you denying that ray's Jefferson's post wasn't racist? That Unkotare and Flash calling them thieves, or BBB's birther crack wasn't racist?

That's why you look like a dickless defender of racists.

So what are you saying Wheezy, that the Jeffersons are racist?

Forum List

Back