MP who warned gays would destroy marriage leaves wife for woman 20 years younger

Well, I was never a big fan of his, but if someone is going to use him as a supposed reference, then come on, at least make sure he's alive. He died 11 years ago. Kinda hard for him to be speaking out for or against anything now.

MLK Day was yesterday, how soon we forget....

He's a martyr.

MP who warned gays would destroy marriage leaves wife for woman 20 years younger

Right wing trash. The word hypocrite was invented for these idiots.

I wonder if his conduct strengthens the institution ?
I think he's just been proven right...hasn't he?
Sort of. Need to find a link between Gay Marriage and his wife getting sick of the old bastard.

A gay couple moved in down the road a few years back . From that moment on I felt a growing threat to my previously happy marriage.
Ive tried to talk about it to Mrs T but she just turns the TV up. Need I say any more ?
Did he specify that there has to be a direct link?
Gay marriage also causes storms...I'm not sure how the direct link works there but...God is mysterious.
That isnt the half of it.
The gay agenda is behind everything bad going on today.
Here is proof.
Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for Attacks
No one cares that you are a trans Tammy, but I hope you don't proceed with gender transition surgery. That has to be terribly painful and most likely unsuccessful.
ah...there you go....can't have a thread about this kind of thing without personal attacks.

Sort of. Need to find a link between Gay Marriage and his wife getting sick of the old bastard.

A gay couple moved in down the road a few years back . From that moment on I felt a growing threat to my previously happy marriage.
Ive tried to talk about it to Mrs T but she just turns the TV up. Need I say any more ?
Gay marriage also causes storms...I'm not sure how the direct link works there but...God is mysterious.
Here is proof.
No one cares that you are a trans Tammy, but I hope you don't proceed with gender transition surgery. That has to be terribly painful and most likely unsuccessful.
ah...there you go....can't have a thread about this kind of thing without personal attacks.

^^^^ What is the personal attack? There is no personal attack.

Well, I was never a big fan of his, but if someone is going to use him as a supposed reference, then come on, at least make sure he's alive. He died 11 years ago. Kinda hard for him to be speaking out for or against anything now.

MLK Day was yesterday, how soon we forget....

He's a martyr.

^^^^ For Leftist Maniacs to use to push the Hate Whitey Propaganda and Race Bait almost 24/7.

Here is proof.
Sorry about that, but Tammy seems to cause me to do that. I shall try to refrain in the future.

When are the heterosexuals (of which I am one) going to get off of the anti-LGBT bit and start focusing on how to be happy heterosexuals with true, loving, supportive relationships with people of the other sex? Isn't heterosexuality, homosexuality, and everything in between about finding a partner and starting and maintaining a true, loving relationship?

Here is proof.

Umm he's been dead for years. View attachment 171889
And ?

Here is proof.

And ?

Well, if that's the best you can do, then that's the best you can do.

Well done, he ...

3CBA135C00000578-4180276-100_000_Australian_female_university_students_have_signed_up_to_-a-1_1485960337029.jpg

Here is proof.

And ?

I can find a load more for you later. I am in a Muslim no go zone at the moment and need to keep my wits about me. Or you could concede that Falwell is just one of many bigots ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Here is proof.

And ?

I can find a load more for you later. I am in a Muslim no go zone at the moment and need to keep my wits about me. Or you could concede that Falwell is just one of many bigots ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I didn't know it was a contest.

Happens far too often for these people to be take seriously.
There is a good living in it.

Yes, there is. I did a sales job for two weeks, could have been a good living in it, but then I'd have felt bad for being an immoral bastard day in, day out.

What the heck is Pink News, and why do you read it?

What the heck is Pink News, and why do you read it?

Pink News is a LGBTQ publication, not sure why Heteros would read it, if Mr. Lucy was reading Pink News I would think WTF is he now suddenly a faggot or whatever.

ahhh Pink News, tammys favourite fake news source!
And anyway, The fact his marriage failed does not undermine the sanctity of marriage, and his wife appears to be working with him still, so maybe it’s all very amicable. As usual you really have no idea what’s going on. You certainly have no idea of how their relationship was or is.

Forum List

Back