Mr Biden ridiculed by foreign media.

They are all unbelievable clowns. Kerry says we have 9 years to save the world from global warming. Says the artic cold front in TX is from global weirding, and Chuckles Schumer says Texas is somehow now paying the price for not preparing for global warming!

Screw the Aussies they have their own problems to deal with I wonder if they took Trumps advice on wild fires in Australia and now are raking their forest and shrubbery?

There have been a lot of cognitively impaired world leaders. George III was quite nuts at the end of his reign, ditto with Aerys II, Nebuchadrezzar and even the tremendous emperor Caligula.

Other nations have dealt with this, my suggestion is for Congress to ask Bite Me's Beloved Son to exercise as "power of attorney- similar to the situation that the UK did after the turn of the 19th Century with George III.

Color me not shocked since the Trumpeters also have Chinese media(Epoch Times) they use to talk down Biden. It's an international con-spiracy.

Aren't you ever embarrassed by the stupid fucking things you post?

The Epoch Times is outlawed by Quid Pro's masters, the Communist Chinese and supports free elections in China and equal rights for Muslims.

The Beijing Times (The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos) supports death camps in China for Muslims - as does Disney.

1614001493686.png

Color me not shocked since the Trumpeters also have Chinese media(Epoch Times) they use to talk down Biden. It's an international con-spiracy.

The Epoch Times is outlawed by Quid Pro's masters, the Communist Chinese and supports free elections in China and equal rights for Muslims.

The Beijing Times (The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos) supports death camps in China for Muslims - as does Disney.

View attachment 460319
Concentration Camps are just a quirky Chinese cultural difference. If you oppose them, chances are you're racist.

View attachment 460319
you are trying to deny that Epoch Times is ran by Chinese? I never said they were communist Chinese people, do try to keep up.

View attachment 460319
Concentration Camps are just a quirky Chinese cultural difference. If you oppose them, chances are you're racist.
Can they be any worse than the concentration camps that they kept Native Americans in and Japanese, Germans and Italians?

View attachment 460319
Can they be any worse than the concentration camps that they kept Native Americans in and Japanese, Germans and Italians?
Let's stick to the current century.

Forum List

Back