Mr Biden ridiculed by foreign media.

Color me not shocked since the Trumpeters also have Chinese media(Epoch Times) they use to talk down Biden. It's an international con-spiracy.

Aren't you ever embarrassed by the stupid fucking things you post?

The Epoch Times is outlawed by Quid Pro's masters, the Communist Chinese and supports free elections in China and equal rights for Muslims.

The Beijing Times (The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos) supports death camps in China for Muslims - as does Disney.

View attachment 460319

Mickey is a tough little hombre, singularly focused on making money. His attitude was easily foreseen.

you are trying to deny that Epoch Times is ran by Chinese? I never said they were communist Chinese people, do try to keep up.

:rofl:

It's run by a man born in New York with a Masters in communication from Georgia State, John Tang who is FAR more American than you are.
These people always twist things.
Moonglow thought he could just say, "The Epoch Times is run by the Chinese" and think everyone is like his Low I.Q peers, and not notice.

sky news is rupurt murdoch owned.

'nuff said.
I am sure it is owned by the Chinese by now just like FOX News was.

from what i read - it's a subsidy of news corp - which is owned by the murdoch family.
Disney owns FOX NEWs after buying it from the Chinese in 2018.

Disney does not own FOX News. It wasn't part of the deal. We've been over this before.

Sky News Australia telling it like it is.
No cover ups. No shilling. No censorship.
Turn off CNN.
"Like it is"
LOL
When you have to go to AUSTRALIA for your Dirt you're dirt, you are desperate.
It's really Outback Fox News.

"....Sky News Australia is widely considered to have a strong right-wing bias.[66][67] In 2017, Denis Muller, a senior research fellow at the University of Melbourne's Centre for Advancing Journalism, described the channel as having a "split personality," running straight news bulletins and reporting during the day with professional and independent journalists and presenters, while moving towards "right-leaning punditry" in prime time.[68]

Drawing a strong comparison to Fox News, the network began moving towards panel-based programming from 2010, with most of its highest profile prime time commentators conservative.[69][70] Hosts Andrew Bolt and Paul Murray have been compared to Fox News presenters Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity respectively.
[68] Academics note Sky News also featuring "centre-left" commentators and "respected independent journalists" as a key distinction to Fox News.[68] However, since the changes implemented in 2017, Sky News has not been nominated for any television or journalism awards, an area where it had historically performed well.[71]

In August 2018, Sky News was heavily criticised for providing a platform to Blair Cottrell, leader of the far-right, Neo-Nazi organisation United Patriots Front in a one-on-one discussion about immigration on The Adam Giles Show....

Sky News Australia telling it like it is.
No cover ups. No shilling. No censorship.
Turn off CNN.
"Like it is"
LOL
When you have to go to AUSTRALIA for your Dirt you're dirt, you are desperate.
It's really Outback Fox News.

"....Sky News Australia is widely considered to have a strong right-wing bias.[66][67] In 2017, Denis Muller, a senior research fellow at the University of Melbourne's Centre for Advancing Journalism, described the channel as having a "split personality," running straight news bulletins and reporting during the day with professional and independent journalists and presenters, while moving towards "right-leaning punditry" in prime time.[68]

Drawing a strong comparison to Fox News, the network began moving towards panel-based programming from 2010, with most of its highest profile prime time commentators conservative.[69][70] Hosts Andrew Bolt and Paul Murray have been compared to Fox News presenters Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity respectively.
[68] Academics note Sky News also featuring "centre-left" commentators and "respected independent journalists" as a key distinction to Fox News.[68] However, since the changes implemented in 2017, Sky News has not been nominated for any television or journalism awards, an area where it had historically performed well.[71]

In August 2018, Sky News was heavily criticised for providing a platform to Blair Cottrell, leader of the far-right, Neo-Nazi organisation United Patriots Front in a one-on-one discussion about immigration on The Adam Giles Show....

"Oh, a wiki search told me they are nazis ergo......."
So what if they interviewed Blait Contrell?
I want to hear unfiltered news and a range of views.
If you don't, fuck off to CNN or whatever shit youre watching.

The US is the laughing stock of the world now.

A dufus is President.

The American Democracy was lost in a stolen election.

The foreign policy of the US is a joke.

Our economy will tank with the Democrats in charge and China will gain power, especially since China's man is in the White House.

The foreign countries will ridicule us for being so stupid but will gladly collect the welfare that China Joe hands out.

Aren't you ever embarrassed by the stupid fucking things you post?

The Epoch Times is outlawed by Quid Pro's masters, the Communist Chinese and supports free elections in China and equal rights for Muslims.

The Beijing Times (The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos) supports death camps in China for Muslims - as does Disney.
Epoch News is run by Falun Gong and is anti-China Govt.
It's bunch of crazy Conspiracists who Strongly Support TRUMP.
CAN'T ANY OF YOU USE GOOGLE?

Wiki:
"...Since 2016, according to NBC News, The Epoch Times has promoted favorable coverage of Trump's campaign and presidency, and emphasized issues such as Islamic terrorism and illegal immigration to the United States. It has also emphasized "what the publication claims is a labyrinthian, global conspiracy led by [Hillary] Clinton and former President Barack Obama to tear down Trump."[18]

A former Epoch Times reporter who covered the 2016 campaign, Steve Klett, said his editors had encouraged favorable coverage of Trump after he won the Republican nomination, and that "they seemed to have this almost messianic way of viewing Trump as the anti-Communist leader who would bring about the end of the Chinese Communist Party."[21]
After Trump was elected, The Epoch Times hired Brendan Steinhauser, a Tea Party strategist, to reach out to more conservatives and encourage the Trump administration to oppose the persecution of Falun Gong.[21]"""

`

"Oh, a wiki search told me they are nazis ergo......."
So what if they interviewed Blait Contrell?
I want to hear unfiltered news and a range of views.
If you don't, fuck off to CNN or whatever shit youre watching.
It doesn't matter if you think they are Nazis or not.
What they Are is OUTBACK FOX NEWS.
Southern Hemisphere Hannity.

`

sky news is rupurt murdoch owned.

'nuff said.
I am sure it is owned by the Chinese by now just like FOX News was.

from what i read - it's a subsidy of news corp - which is owned by the murdoch family.
Disney owns FOX NEWs after buying it from the Chinese in 2018.
No they don’t you uninformed dolt. Disney bought Fox Studios from Fox Corp, which included the movie and TV studios. It did not include FoxNews, Fox Business or Fox Sports.

Screw the Aussies they have their own problems to deal with I wonder if they took Trumps advice on wild fires in Australia and now are raking their forest and shrubbery?
You are not familiar with the outcome of the Royal Commission into the fires?? My....my...

Greg

While we're on the subject ... I don't get the whole "Leader of the Free World" thing.

If they are the free world, why do they need to be led?
We're the big dog on the block. That makes the American president the leader of the free world.

Ridicule this
: What leadership don't looks like
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)
March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)
- It will be gone by April.
March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)
- Hot weather will kill it
- It’s just a flu.
March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all"
- based on his “hunch,” the death rate is very low.
- Only 15 people have it here
- Numbers of people with it, going down to zero.
- Closing borders stopped it
- It might just go away
- It’s the new Democratic hoax
- No one will die from it
- It’s just another influenza
- The tests are beautiful
- “Anyone who wants a test can get one”
- A vaccine will be available soon
- major insurance companies will cover treatment for Covid-19 “free of charge”
- The US was “most prepared country in the world”
- The governor of Washington is a snake
- I Know So Much About the Coronavirus because I have a natural ability
- We have tests for everyone
- It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
- We have tremendous control of the virus
- I give myself a “10” in dealing with the virus
- the buck does NOT stop with him.
- he also said that ordering protective gear and ventilators is not the federal governments job that states are on their own.
- Trump is using public airwaves to promote dangerous and unproven coronavirus 'cures
-"inject themselves with bleach cure."'
Mar. 24: U.S. President Donald Trump said state governors must "treat me well" in order to obtain masks and ventilators from federal reserves.
https://youtu.be/svrxYLvJYto

Forum List

Back