Mr Biden ridiculed by foreign media.

The world sees Biden as weak. They're right and doing their utmost to milk him of the benjamin's. It's all about the benjamin's!

Sky News Australia telling it like it is.
No cover ups. No shilling. No censorship.
Turn off CNN.

Sky News is owned by Rupert Murdoch. No cover-ups, no shilling, no censorship.
Tells it just like it is. Really????? Just like Hannity, Tuckie, and Lewie do, yes?

Well I have to say, who gives a fuck what a Network from Down Under says? They have their own bloody problems. The nitwork probably supported the guy who lost by an astronomical 7 or 8 million votes.

Truth hurts. You "elected" a man on his last legs, mentally, physically, and emotionally. The world is noticing...
Hey marvin ,,
What does it tell you when the Judges you appointed to the Supreme Court think you're an asshole? That's not good.

Turn off CNN.

So what; they were for Trump. You know, this guy:

Biden has lied more than 200,000 times during his political career. Trump is an amateur compared to him.

Turn off CNN.

Biden has lied more than 200,000 times during his political career. Trump is an amateur compared to him.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Turn off CNN.

Only to ingrates like you that can't handle truth.

Turn off CNN.

Only to ingrates like you that can't handle truth.

I can handle the Truth. I don't have to like it, but I can handle it. The problem for right wingers is that hypocrites have no problem with liars, lies, or lying; and, y'all voted your preference with the full faith and credit of public acts when you voted for the "greatest of the Great" of the Right Wing.

Forum List

Back