Mr. Cruz and his many affairs with other women ....

Headline sums up a big problem trumpets are going to have with this lie. Ted may be brilliant and articulate but he isn't a looker and he doesn't have the money trump has to compensate for his looks.

This is coming from the anti-Trump people, not Trump. Just like some dogs who are powerful in the music industry, some women like the power in the political world too.

You are anti trump now?

Oh man, the Glen Beck/Cruz religious nutters are gonna lose it over this one. Beck and his wingnut followers have anointed Cruz 'The Messiah.' This is gonna be fun. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
The 3 women are:

Katrina Pierson, Sarah Isgur Flores, and Amanda Carpenter.

Katrina Pierson -- a Tea Party activist -- has since November 2015 served as national spokesperson for the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign. (She also worked for Ted Cruz.)

Was she a plant?

Sarah Isgur Flores, Deputy Campaign Manager at Carly for President.and Deputy Press Secretary at Republican National Committee.

Amanda B. Carpenter is an American author, political advisor, and speechwriter. She previously worked as a columnist for The Washington Times, and has worked in the staffs for Senators Jim DeMint and Ted Cruz.

The 3 women are:

Katrina Pierson, Sarah Isgur Flores, and Amanda Carpenter.

Katrina Pierson -- a Tea Party activist -- has since November 2015 served as national spokesperson for the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign. (She also worked for Ted Cruz.)

Was she a plant?

Sarah Isgur Flores, Deputy Campaign Manager at Carly for President.and Deputy Press Secretary at Republican National Committee.

Amanda B. Carpenter is an American author, political advisor, and speechwriter. She previously worked as a columnist for The Washington Times, and has worked in the staffs for Senators Jim DeMint and Ted Cruz.

We need to know why Katrina Pearson ditched Cruz.

How could "affairs" be a bombshell for a republican when the democrat front runner spent her entire adult life covering up her husband's affairs and punishing his victims? Does the political double standard still work?

I could bet Cruz did sleep with some of the women. With some he tried to but got denied. Which can be the reason why Katrina Pearson left his campaign then went to Trump. The other reason why his campaign gave money to Carly. This all makes it worse when you see him preach.
But by God.....he believes in JEEESUS!!!

6a00d8341c730253ef01a73e068ae5970d.jpg.cf.jpg

I feel so sorry for his wife Heidi... It never fails , the loudest

Headline sums up a big problem trumpets are going to have with this lie. Ted may be brilliant and articulate but he isn't a looker and he doesn't have the money trump has to compensate for his looks.

This is coming from the anti-Trump people, not Trump. Just like some dogs who are powerful in the music industry, some women like the power in the political world too.

You are anti trump now?

Not at all, but you have heard of the anti-Trump campaign...? They are the ones who came out with the story I believe.

Breitbart News has been sitting on this story for a month. Why? Because the new owner is a Cruz supporter.

Twitter

It's gonna be hilarious watching the Glen Beck/Cruz religious nutters freak out over this. Beck just ordered his wingnuts to vote for Cruz, because it's what God told him. Bleepin loonybirds. :cuckoo:

How could "affairs" be a bombshell for a republican when the democrat front runner spent her entire adult life covering up her husband's affairs and punishing his victims? Does the political double standard still work?

That is like blaming Heidi for anything Cruz did. I have a feeling this may be the reason Heidi broke down emotionally..
At least Bill didn't attack others for their sexual orientation, holding up the bible.

Breitbart News has been sitting on this story for a month. Why? Because the new owner is a Cruz supporter.

Twitter

It's gonna be hilarious watching the Glen Beck/Cruz religious nutters freak out over this. Beck just ordered his wingnuts to vote for Cruz, because it's what God told him. Bleepin loonybirds. :cuckoo:
I bet Beck calls these scandals the work of the devil, tells people it is all lies.
Glen Beck would never eat crow. Interesting to find out how he handles it.

Let me answer-----------> Not a bombshell for any other candidate but Cruz if true. He has wrapped himself in religious liberty, and evangelical faith, making him a phony baloney. He will appear to be the Jim Baker of politics, proclaiming to do as I say, and not as I do.

That is of course, if even 1/3rd of it is true. In fact, if ANY of it is true, Trump was just handed the nomination on a silver platter. Stay tuned!

Oh man, the Glen Beck/Cruz religious nutters are gonna lose it over this one. Beck and his wingnut followers have anointed Cruz 'The Messiah.' This is gonna be fun. Stay tuned.

You really should listen to Beck before you say stupid stuff about him. Just saying

Twitter

I bet Beck calls these scandals the work of the devil, tells people it is all lies.
Glen Beck would never eat crow. Interesting to find out how he handles it.

It'll go something like that. Beck lost it a long time ago. I truly believe the guy is insane. He's the kind of nutter who would start WWIII because God told him to. And Cruz strikes me as a similar nutjob. Keep them far far away from the trigger.

Let me answer-----------> Not a bombshell for any other candidate but Cruz if true. He has wrapped himself in religious liberty, and evangelical faith, making him a phony baloney. He will appear to be the Jim Baker of politics, proclaiming to do as I say, and not as I do.

That is of course, if even 1/3rd of it is true. In fact, if ANY of it is true, Trump was just handed the nomination on a silver platter. Stay tuned!
Does anyone who is not a brain dead Trumpster or liberal shill really think Cruz didnt consider this before getting into the race?

You really should listen to Beck before you say stupid stuff about him. Just saying

I used to until he had a nervous breakdown. He never got the treatment he needed. He's completely lost it. All that weird crying on air stuff. And now going off the deep end with the religious fanaticism. I seriously believe the man needs psychiatric care. I hope his family and friends urge him to get it.

Does anyone who is not a brain dead Trumpster or liberal shill really think Cruz didnt consider this before getting into the race?

I have no idea Rabbi, I can only hope it is not true. Unlike others, I will reserve judgement until more facts are made known. I just stated that if ANY of it is true, he is done.

Katrina Pearson just assured her rumors are false. I believe her mainly but feel like Cruz did try something to upset her by leaving his campaign.

I used to until he had a nervous breakdown. He never got the treatment he needed. He's completely lost it. All that weird crying on air stuff. And now going off the deep end with the religious fanaticism. I seriously believe the man needs psychiatric care. I hope his family and friends urge him to get it.
This coming from the poster who blames society for his inability to succeed in the fast food industry?

I have no idea Rabbi, I can only hope it is not true. Unlike others, I will reserve judgement until more facts are made known. I just stated that if ANY of it is true, he is done.
If you have no idea then you are, by definition, clueless.

Forum List

Back