🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Just like he couldn't fire Comey. LOL

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

Trump can order the special counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller. Or could fire the DAG. So yeah, Trump could

he could..... but you won't see congress fail to act if he tries to play dictator.

he may be that stupid (you know, like his adjutants) but congress won't tolerate that one.

nixon didn't get away with it either.... and even he had more respect for this country than trump scum.

WTF do you think Congress is going to do? Their only choice would be what? Impeach? That fairy tale that keeps libs warm at night?

You people are losing it more day by day. I think President Trump needs to declare a state of emergency because of the deteriorating mental health of all you snowflakes. We may have to build FEMA camps after all to house all of the fringe lunatics on the left whose sanity has been compromised!
"Declare a state of emergency"...aka martial law........that would be surprising..............not.

You have no clue as to what martial law means. I am honestly surprised you didn't spell it "Marshall Law"'.
I am well aware....as much as I am aware that you are willing to hand your hard-fought freedoms to the orange cheeto with both hands....willingly.

Crooked Bob Mueller should recuse himself!

Crooked Donald Trump should resign.

Crooked Hillary is goin to jail when PRESIDENT Donald Trump changes his AG, and there's nothin Crazy Syriusly can do about it!
Just another campaign promise broken.
Trump has a better chance of going to jail than private citizen Hillary does.
Joachim Castro, who is on the intelligence committee: There's going to be a number of people from the Trump ad. going to prison.

Trump has disappointed his wingnut supporters because he didn't immediately order the arrests of Clinton and Obama.

How many times here did they predict that the investigations or indictments would come on day one.

Because of course- they want the United States to be a banana republic where the incoming regime looks to prosecute and persecute the political opposition.

Crooked Hillary is goin to jail when PRESIDENT Donald Trump changes his AG, and there's nothin Crazy Syriusly can do about it!

Crooked Donald is going to jail after he is impeached.

You can't even come up with a crime. Of anything. And even if one is impeached like Clinton was, it doesn't put you in jail nor does it force you to resign.

:lol:

are you really that dense?

You can't even come up with a crime. Of anything

I don't have proof of any of Crooked Donald's crimes.......just like Crooked Trump doesn't have any proof of Clinton's crimes.

But I am enjoying watching Crooked Trump whine about how 'unfair' everyone is being to him.

I don't have proof of any of Crooked Donald's crimes.......just like Crooked Trump doesn't have any proof of Clinton's crimes.

But I am enjoying watching Crooked Trump whine about how 'unfair' everyone is being to him.

CWY5_B4_U4_AAbt80.jpg

CWY5_B4_U4_AAbt80.jpg

Surreal projection, just wow!

CWY5_B4_U4_AAbt80.jpg

projection is your boy's forte.

CWY5_B4_U4_AAbt80.jpg

projection is your boy's forte.

Not projection, reality.

If Donald Trump shot Mueller in the White House, the Trumpsters would be finding rationalizations as to why Trump was correct in shooting him.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
This thread isn't aging well: Mueller’s job would be protected by bipartisan Senate bill

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
This thread isn't aging well: Mueller’s job would be protected by bipartisan Senate bill

So let me get this straight, they are putting forth a Bill that has to clear both houses AND be signed by the President to become Law. You're special aren't you?

Ya think Trump would sign it?

So let me get this straight, they are putting forth a Bill that has to clear both houses AND be signed by the President to become Law. You're special aren't you?
Are you talking about the House that voted 419-3 against the puppeteer and the puppet?
Hi, special guy. Today Trump blasted Congress for the Russia bill:
Our relationship with Russia is at an all-time & very dangerous low. You can thank Congress, the same people that can't even give us HCare!
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Are you talking about the House that voted 419-3 against the puppeteer and the puppet?
Hi, special guy. Today Trump blasted Congress for the Russia bill:
Our relationship with Russia is at an all-time & very dangerous low. You can thank Congress, the same people that can't even give us HCare!
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

LOL, you ARE special.

Forum List

Back