🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Why would he "intimidate" Robert Mueller when all he has to do is fire him?

I'm just sayin'

he can't fire him, moron. he has to have someone ELSE fire him.

and like nixon, he'll have to find a loser like bork.

you should probably look at the mandate... and learn the rules surrounding the appointment.

not that you're smart enough to understand
Just like he couldn't fire Comey. LOL

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

Trump can order the special counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller. Or could fire the DAG. So yeah, Trump could

he could..... but you won't see congress fail to act if he tries to play dictator.

he may be that stupid (you know, like his adjutants) but congress won't tolerate that one.

nixon didn't get away with it either.... and even he had more respect for this country than trump scum.

WTF do you think Congress is going to do? Their only choice would be what? Impeach? That fairy tale that keeps libs warm at night?

You people are losing it more day by day. I think President Trump needs to declare a state of emergency because of the deteriorating mental health of all you snowflakes. We may have to build FEMA camps after all to house all of the fringe lunatics on the left whose sanity has been compromised!
"Declare a state of emergency"...aka martial law........that would be surprising..............not.

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.
You progs sound especially stupid when you try and use OUR term describing YOU people. You lack even an ounce of imagination to think up your own words, you have to COPY conservatives. You're as pathetic as they come, and you ARE a snowflake, because you ARE a whiny little liberal ass clown.
To b fair, we stole their term "fake news"

But even on this, we did a better job with it...
No we didn't. President Trump coined the term fake news.
The hell he did. The RW INVENTED and perfected it, dupe. Like crooked Hillary, the 47%, see sig. Actually the Russian and Macedonian RWers are great liars too...
EEEER... SLURPLE DERP, DUPE... SLOOP, GLURP... DUPE, DUPE... GURGLE, DUPE... DUPE.

You sound like a complete fucking moron... DUPE.
That orange cheeto cum tasty?

he can't fire him, moron. he has to have someone ELSE fire him.

and like nixon, he'll have to find a loser like bork.

you should probably look at the mandate... and learn the rules surrounding the appointment.

not that you're smart enough to understand
Just like he couldn't fire Comey. LOL

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

Trump can order the special counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller. Or could fire the DAG. So yeah, Trump could

he could..... but you won't see congress fail to act if he tries to play dictator.

he may be that stupid (you know, like his adjutants) but congress won't tolerate that one.

nixon didn't get away with it either.... and even he had more respect for this country than trump scum.

WTF do you think Congress is going to do? Their only choice would be what? Impeach? That fairy tale that keeps libs warm at night?

You people are losing it more day by day. I think President Trump needs to declare a state of emergency because of the deteriorating mental health of all you snowflakes. We may have to build FEMA camps after all to house all of the fringe lunatics on the left whose sanity has been compromised!
"Declare a state of emergency"...aka martial law........that would be surprising..............not.

You have no clue as to what martial law means. I am honestly surprised you didn't spell it "Marshall Law"'.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

1. Mueller was appointed United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in 1998 under Bil "Blowjob" Clinton.

2. 98.91% of Mueller’s law firm donations were to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

3. Mueller's law firm worked with the left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015.

4. Seven of the top lawyers hired by Mueller for this so-called "independent" investigation have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

5. Not only that, but each one of those lawyers Mueller hired, has several staff members, all of whom are sympathetic to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Now would someone like to tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be considered an "independent" investigation?

I know that the right likes to lie about the facts like President Snowflake hates criticism, but let's look at the facts here:
1. Bob Mueller was a decorated Marine who served in Vietnam- naturally this makes Galt and his fellow travellers want to impugn him like they do McCain.
2. Mueller was nominated for the position of FBI director by George "blowjob" W. Bush on July 5, 2001
3. Mueller served as FBI Director after the 9/11 attacks- fighting the terrorists that attacked America- another reason why Galt and his fellow travelers want to impugn him.
4. Mueller was appointed as special counsel by Rod Rosensein- who was nominated by Donald Trump.

I wonder what Galt and his fellow travelers fear that Mueller will find, that they want to impugn Mueller- based upon who the law firm he worked for contributed money to.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
You ain't going to do shit. When the indictments are handed out, his support will dwindle as fast as Rump's sanity is.

IMG_0491.JPG

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.
il_340x270.1089478077_bfof.jpg

You ain't going to do shit. When the indictments are handed out, his support will dwindle as fast as Rump's sanity is.

His bias has been all over the media. Whatever he comes up with will have no credibility whatsoever. Mueller''s basically toast because he chose an extremely biased team.

Crooked Bob Mueller should recuse himself!

Crooked Donald Trump should resign.

Crooked Hillary is goin to jail when PRESIDENT Donald Trump changes his AG, and there's nothin Crazy Syriusly can do about it!

Crooked Donald is going to jail after he is impeached.

You can't even come up with a crime. Of anything. And even if one is impeached like Clinton was, it doesn't put you in jail nor does it force you to resign.

:lol:

His bias has been all over the media. Whatever he comes up with will have no credibility whatsoever. Mueller''s basically toast because he chose an extremely biased team.
All over Fox News you mean. Robert Mueller has the complete support of the entire US Congress.... but I wouldn't expect you to know that.
If Mueller is fired impeachment proceedings will begin... as per many republicans.
So keep dreaming and lying about a true American hero, Robert Mueller.

Forum List

Back