Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

That Obama actually knew the military has more bayonets now than they did in 1916.

don't your arms get tired from moving the goalposts?

hack :lol:

The only way you can prove that Obama is right is by proving we had more than 600,000 bayonets in 1916. Since you can't, you have to try to pretend me pointing out that Obama thought we don't have bayonets anymore is wrong. The problem is, you can't do that either, so you are flailing around in complete confusion, and I am having a great time.

it wasn't about knives, it was about technology you dipshit, that was the point in context. It was a metaphor.

That Obama actually knew the military has more bayonets now than they did in 1916.

The only way you can prove that Obama is right is by proving we had more than 600,000 bayonets in 1916. Since you can't, you have to try to pretend me pointing out that Obama thought we don't have bayonets anymore is wrong. The problem is, you can't do that either, so you are flailing around in complete confusion, and I am having a great time.

The number of bayonets doesn't matter, nor does it matter that the president was right or wrong when he claimed there are fewer bayonets now.
The discussion is whether he said that there are no bayonets or not.
He didn't say that so, yes, you are wrong.

sigh....you fucking retard. There is two separate issues here, that are trying to make into one in order to have a point.

There is actually only one, that is that Obama was wrong.

On one hand yes Obama was trying to make Romney look like he was out of touch with reality.

Exactly my point.

On the other hand he never stated ( in your words)

In the process, he mentioned three things we thought we no longer use, battleships, horses, and bayonets. He was wrong about two of them.

Feel free to point out where, in that sentence, I said he said anything. What I clearly said is this is what he thought. If you want to dispute that this is what he thought, feel free to explain why he went to the trouble of explaining the basic concept of aircraft carriers, which actually dates back to 1909, in an attempt to paint Romney as out of touch.

By the way, the fact that aircraft carrier dates back to WWI proves how out of touch Obama is.

HE NEVER STATED THIS. You are wrong, end of story. Stop trying to make this about the whole quote, that proves nothing.

I never said he did, did I?

Which if you notice the OP is the point of this whole thing. so therefore you are still wrong in the aspect of him saying we dont use Horses or bayonets.

Except we do use both horses and bayonets. In fact, we have more bayonets now than we did in 1916, which makes Obama wrong even if we stick to exactly what he did say.

Find the exact quote to prove yourself right, please.

I am just doing what all you Obamazombies urged me to do when he said you didn't build that, take his quote in context. Why don't you do the same thing and defend him?

had you taken him in context you would realize your AV is a lie as well. In context he said it was a tragic event.

Stewart asked Obama about the confusion surrounding the events in Benghazi, specifically about how the different stories were not optimal. How does that stretch to Obama talking about a tragedy?

sigh....you fucking retard. There is two separate issues here, that are trying to make into one in order to have a point.

On one hand yes Obama was trying to make Romney look like he was out of touch with reality.

Exactly my point.

Feel free to point out where, in that sentence, I said he said anything. What I clearly said is this is what he thought. If you want to dispute that this is what he thought, feel free to explain why he went to the trouble of explaining the basic concept of aircraft carriers, which actually dates back to 1909, in an attempt to paint Romney as out of touch.

By the way, the fact that aircraft carrier dates back to WWI proves how out of touch Obama is.

HE NEVER STATED THIS. You are wrong, end of story. Stop trying to make this about the whole quote, that proves nothing.

Which if you notice the OP is the point of this whole thing. so therefore you are still wrong in the aspect of him saying we dont use Horses or bayonets.

Except we do use both horses and bayonets. In fact, we have more bayonets now than we did in 1916, which makes Obama wrong even if we stick to exactly what he did say.

Phew, at last!
Except we do use both horses and bayonets
You agree...it took a while, but we got there in the end.

So, now that you agree with Obama on that, how about we tackle something easier - like AGW?

it wasn't about knives, it was about technology you dipshit, that was the point in context. It was a metaphor.

Technology doesn't mean squat on the battlefield, which is why every special forces soldier in the world always carries a knife.

The number of bayonets doesn't matter, nor does it matter that the president was right or wrong when he claimed there are fewer bayonets now.

You seem to be talking to someone else, I never once said Obama said there were no bayonets.

Big Bird, Binders and Bayonets....oh my!

Obamination must not have other issues to worry about....

Exactly my point.

Phew, at last!
Except we do use both horses and bayonets
You agree...it took a while, but we got there in the end.

So, now that you agree with Obama on that, how about we tackle something easier - like AGW?

I don't agree with Obama on that fact because he was wrong. He said we have fewer bayonets, we don't.

There is actually only one, that is that Obama was wrong
no, but who gives a shit,it was a metaphor.

Exactly my point.

good for you, but again not the point of the thread numbnuts.

Feel free to point out where, in that sentence, I said he said anything. What I clearly said is this is what he thought. I.

you cant be serious.....

he mentioned three things we thought we no longer use, battleships, horses, and bayonets. He was wrong about two of them.

in order to mention something requires you too speak outloud. you cleary dont know what you are doing. go ahead move the goal posts again you fucking reject of intelligence.

we can delete the rest of that statement as irrelevant.

yes you did by stating he was wrong about two of them and contesting the point about how many bayonets we have in service.

No we dont know if we have more bayonets and nobody is fucking contesting we dont use them. Obama never stated we dont use these tools anymore.

If this is an education in how fucking moronic you are, Congrats mission accomplished.!

I am just doing what all you Obamazombies urged me to do when he said you didn't build that, take his quote in context. Why don't you do the same thing and defend him?

had you taken him in context you would realize your AV is a lie as well. In context he said it was a tragic event.

Stewart asked Obama about the confusion surrounding the events in Benghazi, specifically about how the different stories were not optimal. How does that stretch to Obama talking about a tragedy?

The meme at Fox and around the net was that Obama stating it was not Optimal in 4 american deaths was not cool, and a better term he should have used was tragic.
He did use it.

Technology doesn't mean squat on the battlefield, which is why every special forces soldier in the world always carries a knife.

it doesn't? tell that to the Polish in WWII that rode horses into the battlefield against Germany who used tanks...

Yeah technology means squat. Holy motherfucking shit you are one dumb person.

edit, you and Freedombecki since she thanked you.

Last edited:

You seem to be talking to someone else, I never once said Obama said there were no bayonets.

Here ya go
He was trying to paint Romney as old fashioned by saying he doesn't understand how the military works now by pointing out two things the military doesn't use any more. He failed.
I know what you're going to say next (maybe I'm clairvoyant as well), which will confirm your failure in this discussion - as pedantry is the last resort in a failed argument.

it doesn't? tell that to the Polish in WWII that rode horses into the battlefield against Germany who used tanks...

The British? the same ones who are famous for the charge of the Light Brigade?

Here ya go
He was trying to paint Romney as old fashioned by saying he doesn't understand how the military works now by pointing out two things the military doesn't use any more. He failed.
I know what you're going to say next (maybe I'm clairvoyant as well), which will confirm your failure in this discussion - as pedantry is the last resort in a failed argument.

Where does that say "Obama said that we don't use bayonets?:

The British? the same ones who are famous for the charge of the Light Brigade?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfUU6coziu4]English mother fucker do you speak it - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

How frightening that the CINC doesn't even know what kind of weapons his very troops use??! More proof this plastic President is TOTALLY CLUELESS!

How frightening that you can't distinguish between "fewer" and "none",

Congrats, you're an idiot. :thup:

Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets - Marines - Fox Nation

How frightening that the CINC doesn't even know what kind of weapons his very troops use??! More proof this plastic President is TOTALLY CLUELESS!

I would like nothing more than to put on my old Marine Corps 11-EEE combat boots and kick his ignorant bony ass up and down Pennsylvania Avenue. If I did, we would both be going to the hospital. I would be going to have my foot extracted from his presidential derriere.

What a POSPOTUS.

Wait ... perhaps I should be kinder to my CIC (corpse man in chief).

Nah !!!

Forum List

Back